AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Well, that was quick

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsBillyBitch

Banhammered
Sep 3, 2014
The purpose of my post was to point out that one model seemed to be singled out and shamed by other models for doing something that is commonplace on MFC and I questioned the motives for doing that.

It's not a debate about underage roleplay, but rather why this one model was targeted.

You all seem to be so concerned about your privacy but you have no problem with this particular model being "outed" and labeled as someone who is associated with pedophilia.

That's wrong and everyone knows it, it's about a popular young newer model and the insincere older models are jealous.

If you actually read through the thread that I directed you to in my original reply to your other thread (this one here), you'll see that we discussed exactly that. It started out as an age play thread, and morphed into discussing both age play and exactly what you're proposing we should re-hash here.

:thumbleft:

I feel like the sooner we can move past the subject, the sooner everyone can go back to going about their business, including the model(s) directly involved. Right or wrong, it doesn't matter - both sides have been discussed to great lengths. There really isn't anything new to discuss on this subject.

Please, I'm asking nicely if we can drop it.

Thank you for your understanding. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.