AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are some things that I can tell my customers that won't make me lose my account?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2015
Twitter Username
@LilyBlueBBW
Streamate Username
LilyBluBBW
Chaturbate Username
bigpussy690
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/425557/BBWchubbyLisbyIsley/
Good Afternoon or Good Morning(Depending on where you are in the world.)

I am back with a dilemma and here it is:

I got a guy on SM who wants to know my cash app and send me money but I refuse to give it to him because I don't want to break the rules of SM and lose my SM account. The same guy wants to know where else that I am online(probably for the purposes of being a cheapskate) and I won't tell him the other sites that I am on, because I don't want to lose my SM account.

I am super strict about not sharing my social media or any of the other cam sites that I am on, when the customers ask for it. I just don't want to get in any trouble with the up tops at SM.

However I don't want to miss out on any additional money, if I can avoid it. So what information can I realistically tell my customers on SM without potentially losing my account?

Can I share my twitter with the customers or that I am on SP or that I am on Chaturbate?

Good Afternoon or Good Morning(Depending on where you are in the world.)

I am back with a dilemma and here it is:

I got a guy on SM who wants to know my cash app and send me money but I refuse to give it to him because I don't want to break the rules of SM and lose my SM account. The same guy wants to know where else that I am online(probably for the purposes of being a cheapskate) and I won't tell him the other sites that I am on, because I don't want to lose my SM account.

I am super strict about not sharing my social media or any of the other cam sites that I am on, when the customers ask for it. I just don't want to get in any trouble with the up tops at SM.

However I don't want to miss out on any additional money, if I can avoid it. So what information can I realistically tell my customers on SM without potentially losing my account?

Can I share my twitter with the customers or that I am on SP or that I am on Chaturbate?

Tell him you're not allowed to discuss other platforms while you're on Streamate. All he can really do is tip you on there, and all you can do is hope that he uses that brain of his to do a Google search (and Twitter search?) of your cam model name to see where else he can find you. I don't think you should even tell him "Google me," because I believe Streamate models can even get in trouble just for saying "Just Google me?"

You're not allowed to mention Twitter, OnlyFans, Chaturbate, etc. while you're on the Streamate platform, so don't even type or say those sites aloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.