AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What are your most popular toys?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a glass dildo that I absolutely love, a cheapo vibrator that desperately needs an upgrade to a hitachi wand, and a realistic suction cup dildo but I didn't have enough $ for a vixskin and now i regret it. That's my chief complaint with Streamate, no way to have a wishlist. I wish people would just dress me up haha. I try to subtly direct them to my twitter but even saying "google is your friend" makes me nervous.

I love my lelo wand and Gigi. They are just the bomb diggity. I don't get requests for toys because usually if I do a show I do what I want. Or when it is a pvt typically members don't care as long as it feels good to me.
I keep a semi realistic toy around for BJ things.

I think what's most important is discovering the shapes and sizes of toys you enjoy.

Reactions: Gen and Violet Dawn
I have my hitachi, a suction cup realistic dildo ( I mainly use for bj teases),a nice glass dildo & an anal tail. I want a paddle so bad, its next on my list. :) I also want a strap on for g/g shows. I also need to update my attire.

Reactions: FoxyDame
@Entertainer33 I've been using my hairbrush for spanking. I need to get a paddle. I get surprsingly few requests for spanks though.

I have a paddle and a crop but I have never once used them on SM. No one's ever been dissatisfied with me just using my hand. It's so much easier too. Goodness, using a crop on yourself is super hard. Watching me try and get my aim right is probably far more entertaining that the actual spank. :haha:

I feel like spanks are a much bigger deal on MFC. I used my paddle a lot when I was on there. If a guy on SM tips me for an ass flash, I show off a bit, booty shake shake shake, then give it a little hand spank. Easy, peasy and no accessories needed.

Just my perspective, I don't think a paddle is too necessary on SM. I'd focus on stashing cash for a vixskin, that's what I'm doing! I also need to get a suction cup dildo to upgrade my BJ shows.

I use my glass toy and my Lelo Mona 2 the most.
But anyway, toys I've gotten multiple requests for but do not have. Squirting dildo. Strap-on. And huge dildos. That's all I can really think of.

Sorry this post is kinda a long rambling mess. I hope some part of it helps!

I definitely agree with Ivy, I've got two vixskins and I would say either one of them gets used in about 90% of my shows when the guy wants to see toys.
I've got one with balls, and one with no balls but a suction cup instead. Hands down my most used toys.

Not sure what the impetus has been, but I've had multiple requests for (specifically steel) buttplugs. I have one so it's been easy to accommodate. But the basics seem to be:
-thing to make clitoral 'gasms happen
-thing to spank yr booty with
-phallic stuff for penetration and/or BJ party
-stuff to stuff in yr booty.
Fun extras lately have been like gags, different spanking implements.

Status
Not open for further replies.