AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What happened to LittleJessie (LittleJessie90) ?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 7, 2011
Hello all,

I've tried my google-fu but have been unable to get an answer.

On here MFC profile http://profiles.myfreecams.com/LittleJessie# she writes "Profile Headline: Not here indefinantly"

As far as I can unearth something happened in May and the snippets from Twitter I've found indicates that she left everything she owns by walking out.

Since here Twitter account seems to be deleted (same for Blog) there isn't any where else I can look.

So - does anyone here know what happened and could share with the rest of us.
I mean if I (and others) were willing to tip token, a pick-me-up by paypal or any other way she feels comfortable with would be possible if she's hit hard times.

/SD

I miss her. :( I don't know what happened to her either, but I wish she'd come back. :(

I don't know if she gave more details to her closest fans, but on twitter she said she was not happy with how the things were and wanted to change her life. She would be moving to live with some friends and she didn't know whether she would be on cam again or not. She said she would leave her twitter open for 1 week or so and then close it. She also closed all her social profiles and her Streamate account seems to be gone. A great model by the way.

Reactions: SD4some
I was going to post on here a while back about this. I did the same and tried to find out anything and came up with nothing.

She was my fave model by far for so many reasons.

Just have to hope she's ok and happier now.

MyCamgirl said:
I don't know if she gave more details to her closest fans, but on twitter she said she was not happy with how the things were and wanted to change her life. She would be moving to live with some friends and she didn't know whether she would be on cam again or not. She said she would leave her twitter open for 1 week or so and then close it. She also closed all her social profiles and her Streamate account seems to be gone. A great model by the way.

Yes I saw those posts on her now closed twitter account. But she also hinted that some idiot (s) had been unpleasant to her on MFC and had made her feel pretty low. So she went for a break in a hotel to think things out. And I believe that it was while she was away that she decided to make a clean break from MFC (and her family) and stay with a close friend. She said that she would for the time being keep her twitter open so friends could keep in touch. But when she closed it a few weeks later, I knew there was going to be no comeback. I feel very sad about this. She was one of the first models I visited on MFC, and she was always so pleasant with everyone.

I think she might be doing some modeling on other sites now. I did come across someone who I believe may be her on a couple of sites. But I've never tried to contact her, and I'm not posting any links here, as it's obvious that she wants to make a new start. I just wish her all the very best for the future.

I was thinking about her the other day...
she said to eveyone that she was going back to dancing...and I've only heard snippits about why she left but if the things I heard were true, I don't blame her for leaving.
I hope she is happy & it would be nice to see her back one day :)

Reactions: jazzy242
Miss her very much!!! was a big fan to come on and see her cutie little smile!! think about her from time to time
even got up a few times in the weee morning hours to go visit her while she was on cam, (north American Timezone)

I hope she's doing well and happy doing whatever she's doing!!!

best of luck LittleJessie90

xoxoxo

D

Definitely miss her. She was a sweetheart and one of the better pole dancers on the site.

I loved watching her and happy to hear she's coming back!

:flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.