AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What happens next.....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5M3eO.gif

Your last post was really quite telling. You've been spinning tall tales throughout this entire thread. Just nine hours ago he was still in love with her and too kind-hearted to cut contact with her for fear of hurting her, yet now you say he's been acting like a ~loser~ in her room for days? Give the story up, bud. No need to continue with the "updates," I don't think anyone wants to pick up the next season of this soap opera.

I wish you hadn't lied when you said you were going to leave the forum, but it seems like lying is your forte. Which is funny, since you came here to complain about lies in the first place.

I didn't say I was leaving and there are no lies in anything I have written Mollie. Everyone will just read this thread for the obnoxious people that many of you are

Is just me who read this thread and think he is his friend? I mean, the inconsistency of the stories, I don’t know. Also, how emotional(is that the word?) the way he posts about it. Very passionate as if was him the friend.

It’s time to move on, dude. Terrible comment about rape... should have quit this site before saying something so terrible...

I did not compare the two. You are putting words in my mouth. I have counselled victims and know many so be careful who you accused. Just because you are a victim does not give you the right to accuse me of terrible things.

I am extremely sorry and angry about what happened to you ok. It doesn't give you the right to treat me the way you do and blow up this whole issue and make accusations against men so please stop. Your attitude doesn't help anybody, especially other victims.

I would have thought you of all people would not attack victims of crime and say it's their fault

What crime has been committed? A broken fantasy is not admissible in court.

How about instead of tormenting someone because they hurt your feelings or feel like they wronged you, you move on with your life and be the better person? What you are doing is how you stay a perpetual victim.

God you are such a garbage person. No wonder you are chasing false relationships on the internet like a moron. Why would anyone want to deal with your pettiness?

Just stop please Audri. Being horrible doesnt help anyone.

The point being made is that the love con isn't technically even a crime. From the sound of it your friend is a willing participant addicted to this camgirl. Love addiction is a sad thing for a person to go through. I think he needs professional help to cut ties if it's that bad. THAT is the point being made here. He isn't this innocent victim that deserves the same level of sympathy that victims of violent crimes get nor is it any form of 'victim blaming' to say he needs to take responsibility for himself. Saying to @AudriTwo 'just because you're a victim doesn't mean can you can accuse me of terrible things" then in the same statement say "I know/counselled rape victims so be careful who you're accusing" -isn't that sort of the same thing you're doing only way worse? You're saying "oh I know ppl who have been raped therefore I can compare that crime to my friend's actions with a camgirl [Which isn't even a crime mind you]) is shitty.

Anyways, I think you're totally delusional to think that the many logical people on here are somehow obnoxious. You're the horrible one here. And I'm 110% sure you're the 'friend'.

I would have thought you of all people would not attack victims of crime and say it's their fault

One. I'm no longer a victim. I'm a survivor. What you experienced is no where comparable. What happened to me happened my force. You willingly participated and consented.

Two. I wasn't victim blaming, you made the accusations when I was simply answering a question. It obviously struck a nerve. But that is honestly why most sites don't allow off-site contact. Sometimes the truth can be harsh.

Three. Don't apologize about what happened to me only to turn around and try to guilt me into feeling sympathy. God you are such garbage.

Four. If you want me to be desperately wrong. Then prove me wrong. Move on and learn for your mistakes. Stop harassing this chick and be the better person. Does it make you feel better? Being intentially cruel to someone who wronged you? If so that's a fucked. If you loved this chick, you wouldn't do this. Proves to me that you don't understand how love really works.

Five. Get off the fucking internet and go be a better human. Maybe go talk to a therapist. They will probably say a lot more challenging shit then my edgelord ass will ever do.

I can write a warning “non edible” on a turpentine container. I can’t idiot proof it with liability in the case someone decides to drink it and take a leak on a campfire :)
Criminal!

Reactions: OldHippy
I mostly just don't understand why he doesn't just say, "I think you are love conning me and I want this to be over" then block her from everything and stop giving her money. Why does he need to continue to engage with her? What is the end goal here?
Same end goal as all these trolling posts he has made here. Attention. I feel bad for any model that has to put up with such childish and petty behavior in their room. I'm guessing the list of rooms he is banned from is actually quite long.

Hi all

Fairly new here but been seeing many wonderful models myself over the last 5 years and done a tiny bit of camming myself a few years ago. However mostly I'm a customer. I just have quick question which I'm sure is addressed elsewhere.

What does happen when people become infaturated with a model, spend months in private interactions, she asks you to marry her have children and to fly out and come and visit you (or to fly and see her), etc. etc. Have the model introduce you to her family. tell the whole whole world you are going to get married whenever you log on.

Just curious about what happens when you get off at the airport and go to meet her, or you go to meet her at the airport when she's flown to see you. Interested in stories or threads about what happens next.

Do you just have a nice time, realise its not real and say goodbye.... or do you get done in by a gang never be seen again

Asking for a friend :)

I have left the thread but watching you all carry on like proverbial two bob watches you are such a bunch of dickheads. The thread has descended into your usual pathetic making fun of people mode carrying on amongst yourselves with your pathetic little attempts at humour and ridicule. I've never met a more obnoxious bunch of people in my life. What a bunch of of small minded losers

Why do these types of forum posters never answer my questions? Like honestly, I'm feeling a little invisible here, OP. He tried to answer my first post but didn't actually seem to read what my question was (another common theme with these posters) so his answer didn't make sense. Then he gave up completely and never tried again.

Guys, is it me? Are my questions too confusing?

Why do these types of forum posters never answer my questions? Like honestly, I'm feeling a little invisible here, OP. He tried to answer my first post but didn't actually seem to read what my question was (another common theme with these posters) so his answer didn't make sense. Then he gave up completely and never tried again.

Guys, is it me? Are my questions too confusing?
No, it isn't you. Some posters aren't really looking for dialogue or ideas. Some are just trolling for a response.

you are such a bunch of dickheads. The thread has descended into your usual pathetic making fun of people mode carrying on amongst yourselves with your pathetic little attempts at humour and ridicule. I've never met a more obnoxious bunch of people in my life. What a bunch of of small minded losers

When Jesus appears it's time for you to choose love. Just saying.

I have left the thread but watching you all carry on like proverbial two bob watches you are such a bunch of dickheads. The thread has descended into your usual pathetic making fun of people mode carrying on amongst yourselves with your pathetic little attempts at humour and ridicule. I've never met a more obnoxious bunch of people in my life. What a bunch of of small minded losers

3089122884696b04cb1e09981984d4e5--jesus-jokes-jesus-humor.jpg

well thats victim blaming just like blaming the victim of a rape or a robbery of being stupid and gullble

Nope! Now you are being really stupid and offensive! There can be no comparison between someone being assaulted and you (or your "friend") being a gullible weenie.

Asking for a friend :)

... yeah right.:facepalm:

Someone's projecting a bunch because he didn't get what he wanted. Pitty. That's pathetic.

Well there are a lot of hot messes in here that I'm going to leave alone, but...

If you find yourself in a situation where you aren't sure if a person (of any kind) is into you for real or for money, it seems like the easy solution would be to stop the financial arrangement and see if the romance continues. Am I wrong?

In the case of a cam model, if the whole thing is business, and you stop paying, then services should cease. Easy peasy! If it's a real romantic connection, you could explain that you can't afford to keep doing what you're doing, and she'd say something like "Ok, well I have to go to work for a bit, but when I'm done, let's spend some time together as a couple!" I think you could also have a very fair hybrid arrangement in which you do normal (unpaid) couple stuff in your mutual time off, but if you want her attention while she's at work, or if you want her to be in cam model mode**, you pay for her time like everyone else.

**What I mean is that if you stop paying her, and the relationship continues, it's only fair to expect that it would change because she would become a normal person/girlfriend with you. That means that if she has a headache, she won't smile and offer to get you off; sometimes she'll be wearing her oldest sweatpants and no makeup; the emotional labor should become more balanced such that she expects you to put in effort to make her feel good roughly as much as she does for you; etc. You shouldn't expect her to be the sex bomb that you see on cam unless she's getting paid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Regarding scams, I just don't get it. Having your house robbed is fully involuntary, as is having your credit card number stolen. Meanwhile, no one in this situation unwillingly or unknowingly parted with money. Spending money on things expecting them to give you unrealistic results isn't a scam. If you bought an expensive sports car thinking that it would get you a lot of pussy, you can't really say you were scammed just because you aren't getting laid left and right. The salesperson and the car manufacturer sold you a car, you spent money on a car, you got a car - totally fair. If you had additional expectations, that was on you.

When you spend money on a cam girl, you pay for her time and attention, and pretty much everything else is subjective. We don't guarantee that you will get off, nor that we will get off. We don't advertise that we'll make you feel a certain way or that we'll reciprocate your feelings. We don't state that any orgasms or feelings we display are real - many guys are totally happy with seeing fake orgasms or emotions as long as it makes them happy. We most certainly don't guarantee that we'll fall in love. We don't promise that everything we say is true, because most of the time our viewers would infinitely prefer sweet lies over brutal honesty (even when they're aware that we're just acting). Hell, you can throw 100 tokens at our lush, and even if it goes off correctly, we never promised you that buzzing our g-spot feels good to us.

Realistically, the "friend" spent some money, and he got some time and attention from the model. If we looked at the balance sheet, it's entirely possible that he didn't spend enough to cover all the time she gave him, so you could potentially argue that he scammed her. That said, no one forced her to give out her time and attention for free, so that's kind of her own fault. If this were a matter of buying videos and not delivering them, that's a scam. Accepting the money he voluntarily gave her because he felt warm fuzzy feelings for her is not a scam, that's her job.

Status
Not open for further replies.