AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What happens next.....

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many times do I have to say it. the models pursue the clients and manipulate people in these cases. My friend did not go looking for a relationship. He went for a bit of harmless fun and is now being conned by an established scam MO which involves great deal of psychologicl and emotional manipulation of vulnerable people

Clearly if they are all criminals. But you assured me they aren't
No, I just don't think either of you are mentally fit to deal with reality. If you were, these "scams" wouldn't work on you. If you followed the simple rule of, "real life people = real life relationships, internet people = internet fun times," this would never. be. an. issue.

So everyone who is a victim of crime is stupid and gulible according to you. It appears criminality and those attitudes are rife in this inusutry judging by most responses here

Well that's a strawman. Also if it's a crime, report it to the police.

"Your friend" made a guilble and stupid mistake trusting a stranger on the internet.

How many times do I have to say it. the models pursue the clients and manipulate people in these cases. My friend did not go looking for a relationship. He went for a bit of harmless fun and is now being conned by an established scam MO which involves great deal of psychologicl and emotional manipulation of vulnerable people
Seriously, find a new hobby. I don't think visiting cam sites is for you or your 'friend'. These women (and some men) are working to pay their bills. They provide interaction in exchange for tokens. Often it is in their best interest to appear interested in their clients to keep them coming back. If you read too much into that and make up stories about how you are in love with them because of it, that is your fault and not theirs or the industry. Just move on.

Seriously, find a new hobby. I don't think visiting cam sites is for you or your 'friend'. These women (and some men) are working to pay their bills. They provide interaction in exchange for tokens. Often it is in their best interest to appear interested in their clients to keep them coming back. If you read too much into that and make up stories about how you are in love with them because of it, that is your fault and not theirs or the industry. Just move on.

yet another who doesn't read the thread or the issues

well thats victim blaming just like blaming the victim of a rape or a robbery of being stupid and gullble
Comparing victims of rape to your friend's inability to use common sense on a cam site!?

I take back my previous suggestion that you quit visiting cam sites, you should just quit the internet entirely.
No I will just avoid sites like this one that are basically full of trolls

Anyway at the moment current tactics seem to be working which is to piss off the model so much she leaves my friend alone. But she still keeps coming. Hopefully eventually she will leave him alone

btw im a rape surviour. so by you comparing your life mistakes to the most trauma inducing aspect in my life and other rape victims lives makes you a garbage. you should really watch that last video. it's real good and i think you can learn a lot from it.

you made a mistake. me calling it a stupid gullible mistake isn't victim blaming. im sorry you got hustled into fake feelings, that must hurt a lot. but you can either a) bitch about it on the internet / b) if you feel like you have been criminally scammed, please contact the police / c) move on / d) use this experience to grow and learn from your mistakes.

This feels like an argument about Nigerian princes. It sucks that your friend got scammed, but maybe he (and others, if needed) can take it as a lesson to use common sense and some healthy skepticism on the internet?

And it's shitty to compare it to rape or robbery. Nobody forcibly took his money against his will. He was duped, and that's shitty and sucks. I feel for him. It hurts to have your naivete shattered. But nobody's going to be begging for money so early in a relationship if they're really in love, and nobody's going to deposit 5 million dollars into your bank account tomorrow.

There are hundreds of scams members pose to models all the time.

"I'm an admin for this camsite do a show for me"

*buys wishlist gift* do a show for me *cancels wishlist gift*

Fake tips on cam sites

Receiving shows before payments

I could go on and on so yeah super easy for members to scam models and happens WAY more often then models scamming members 100%

Anyway at the moment current tactics seem to be working which is to piss off the model so much she leaves my friend alone. But she still keeps coming. Hopefully eventually she will leave him alone

He's a grownup. He can cut contact with her. She's not Freddy Kruger for fucks sake. This whole "she keeps coming back!" is such a weak excuse.

And bringing up rape is incredibly insulting. Plenty of people on the forum have been actual victims of this crime (Myself included) and it's really gross that you're insinuating because we're not coddling/feeling sympathy for your 'friend's own dumb choices and inability to cut contact to the victim blaming that comes to you know, a REAL violent crime. Come on. Do NOT pat yourself on the back as this great, compassionate human who cares and that we're all the shitty ones when you're showing the opposite by comparing rape to your friend who needs to take personal responsibility (which is not victim blaming) to the victim blaming that comes with rape. Grow up.

I didn't mean all the performers Mollie. I was talking about the broader industry and everything that surrounds it. My word "majority" was purely based n speculation based upon the amount of fraud and my knowledge of the structure of much of the industry and the nature of much of the money likely to be going through it.. I know most of the models, and definitely independent owners in the West are not scammers. But its a big and dirty world out there and anything with that type of structure is bound to attarct a lot of dirty money ad unsavory associations to the broader stucture. Its a very nice way to launder money. Also much of the transfer of tokens/funds seems to be within industry as far as I can see. Many of the players on sites are clearly insiders. Also some sites offer questionnable payment mechanisms whicha re associated with criminal networks and activities. In addition there are known links with drug gangs and other gangs.

So sure, many operators, especially independents will be clean. But the world I have seen is very dirty and as I mentioned above there is tried and true scammers cookbook which many seem to operate on which is clearly fraud. I could also document some of the lower level fraud discussed on here with the widepsread use of tipping echanisms whicha ren''t truly linked to the toys being used. So all that is fak to suggest that higher tips give more pleasure. Not for all but for some/many.

I've been around for a long time and you observe that one customer has to pay 500-1000 tokens for much the same response as someone else paying less than 100. How is that not a fraud

PS Most of the holding companies hardly make any profit (if any) on massive turnover. Very dodgy indeed

051605f8b70dc8947016a7968407ad3bbfd287-wm.jpg

I know everyone else is bored. But just in case anyone else gets into this situation winning tactic at the moment seems to be

My friend has been annoying her for days, behaving like a loser until she gets impatient. He's having to risk humiliation in front of her other users and her family.

Hopefully by risking this he will end up winning. Its about breaking a spell and getting to the stage where his love has gone and he sees her as nothing more than a scammer. Where you see the person for who they are. Sounds horrible. When the spell is broken it's ok and hopefully it ends. By her thinking he's a loser he will be a winner. More soon

How about instead of tormenting someone because they hurt your feelings or feel like they wronged you, you move on with your life and be the better person? What you are doing is how you stay a perpetual victim.

God you are such a garbage person. No wonder you are chasing false relationships on the internet like a moron. Why would anyone want to deal with your pettiness?

Your last post was really quite telling. You've been spinning tall tales throughout this entire thread. Just nine hours ago he was still in love with her and too kind-hearted to cut contact with her for fear of hurting her, yet now you say he's been acting like a ~loser~ in her room for days? Give the story up, bud. No need to continue with the "updates," I don't think anyone wants to pick up the next season of this soap opera.

I wish you hadn't lied when you said you were going to leave the forum, but it seems like lying is your forte. Which is funny, since you came here to complain about lies in the first place.

btw im a rape surviour. so by you comparing your life mistakes to the most trauma inducing aspect in my life and other rape victims lives makes you a garbage. you should really watch that last video. it's real good and i think you can learn a lot from it.

you made a mistake. me calling it a stupid gullible mistake isn't victim blaming. im sorry you got hustled into fake feelings, that must hurt a lot. but you can either a) bitch about it on the internet / b) if you feel like you have been criminally scammed, please contact the police / c) move on / d) use this experience to grow and learn from your mistakes.

I did not compare the two. You are putting words in my mouth. I have counselled victims and know many so be careful who you accused. Just because you are a victim does not give you the right to accuse me of terrible things.

I am extremely sorry and angry about what happened to you ok. It doesn't give you the right to treat me the way you do and blow up this whole issue and make accusations against men so please stop. Your attitude doesn't help anybody, especially other victims.

I would have thought you of all people would not attack victims of crime and say it's their fault

I mostly just don't understand why he doesn't just say, "I think you are love conning me and I want this to be over" then block her from everything and stop giving her money. Why does he need to continue to engage with her? What is the end goal here?

Status
Not open for further replies.