AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MiaFoxUK

Inactive Cam Model
Hi everyone, these are indeed inconvenient times for us, myself included. There are literally tears in my eyes as I'm writing this.
The latest developments were not any process or a discussion that I was aware of, or participating in.
All existing funds on cards can be accessed at ease, there's no cause to withdraw all remaining funds from the cards at once, however there will be no additional payments loaded. This relates to prepaid cards.
Existing bank transfer services for selected sending websites, are still functional, as far as I know at the moment.
No one will be chasing their funds, and nobody's funds will be frozen. The service is ceasing in a manner that everyone will be able to find an alternative.

I would like to thank everyone in here for teaching me about the adult space, and its workers, which I've grown to love and respect.
With that being said, I am not going anywhere yet, each member in here will receive my assistance to the best extent of my knowledge, during and after the cease down if needed.
I am hopeful that within a few weeks, when all of this passes, I will find my way back into the adult space, as I feel that there's still a lot more I wish to give to all of you.
Feel free to reply, feel free to reach out, feel free to express any insight or grievance, I will be around here, as long as you will let me, even if not as an industry rep.

I feel for you Dan, I really do. Us international models are completely fucked for want of a better word though

I feel for you Dan, I really do. Us international models are completely fucked for want of a better word though

Yep totally. FFS I haven't even used my FirstChoice card yet. What is best for those of us not in the US now?

Does anyone in Canada have a cross border us account? I'm looking at that option so I don't have to wait two weeks for checks to clear but I'm unsure

What if a payment is being processed at the moment, will this be loaded onto the pre paid card or will it be refunded back to the clip site/cam site?

Thank you for any further info.

Good one. the only way I can work with sites like IWC, C4S, MV, MFC etc is through FCP. For now I have zero alternatives. I know business evolves and shit happens. But this is awful.

@Dan Epstein What about the payments that were already sent by sites but haven't been received yet? For example IWC processed payments on Apr 7th but we will receive them around Apr 11th-15th. Will we be able to withdraw those still?

Well that's a bugger for me as I use FirstChoice for all my payment options. Will I still be charged the monthly maintenance fee once I no longer recieve funds? UK ladies, what are our alternatives?

Does anyone in Canada have a cross border us account? I'm looking at that option so I don't have to wait two weeks for checks to clear but I'm unsure

I bank with Royal Bank. I was able to create an RBC Georgia account with them. Td has an option too.

What I want to know is, why haven't we officially been informed by firstchoicepay? There was no email sent out, there's no warning or flag on the website...where can we get an actual update from the site itself?
Obviously Dan is legit but I'm really questioning why there hasn't been a formal announcement.

I bank with Royal Bank. I was able to create an RBC Georgia account with them. Td has an option too.

That's exactly what I was thinking of doing! I'm also with rbc so it seems like the best option. I just don't wanna wait weeks for checks to go through and I'm not into prepaid cards so it seems like my best bet

What I want to know is, why haven't we officially been informed by firstchoicepay? There was no email sent out, there's no warning or flag on the website...where can we get an actual update from the site itself?
Obviously Dan is legit but I'm really questioning why there hasn't been a formal announcement.
Hi, the reason for it, is because the decision was not made on our end, or in any consulting with us. I, and everyone among my colleagues, would have preferred a grace period. No one woke up this morning with a plan to close shop and go home, I know I didn't.

@Dan Epstein I assume this means you are out of your job now too, kudos for sticking around and helping us out dude.

eta: Any industry people looking for an inside man, Dan has done what no other male rep has managed, we actually like him :p form a queue if you want to hire him

Last edited:
@Dan Epstein I assume this means you are out of your job now too, kudos for sticking around and helping us out dude.

eta: Any industry people looking for an inside man, Dan has done what no other male rep has managed, we actually like him :p form a queue if you want to hire him
I will never trade sticking around here for anything, job or no job!

Hi, the reason for it, is because the decision was not made on our end, or in any consulting with us. I, and everyone among my colleagues, would have preferred a grace period. No one woke up this morning with a plan to close shop and go home, I know I didn't.

Dan I absolutely feel for you, I really do. But this is definitely something that FCP needs to put an announcement out about STAT. there are hundreds, (thousands?) of us whose careers and lives are going to be completely devastated by this. I'm not trying to sound heartless to your situation and I applaud you IMMENSELY for coming on here and being our source of information when there is otherwise none, you have ALWAYS been a huge help to us. But I really think an official announcement is super important right now. When can we expect that? I have payments that are supposed to be processed on wednesday, friday and sunday and I'd have no idea what was going on if I hadn't seen a random tweet linking to this thread. I imagine a lot of girls are going to be veryyy unpleasantly surprised by this.

That's exactly what I was thinking of doing! I'm also with rbc so it seems like the best option. I just don't wanna wait weeks for checks to go through and I'm not into prepaid cards so it seems like my best bet

I did everything online while logged in to my online account. Don't be fooled by the rbc us dollar accounts. You need the cross border banking option. I can transfer money online to my Canadian accounts in minutes.

I did everything online while logged in to my online account. Don't be fooled by the rbc us dollar accounts. You need the cross border banking option. I can transfer money online to my Canadian accounts in minutes.

I just signed up for one!! Online usd check deposits and free transfers between us and Canadian acounts! Damn! Thank you for the advice I had no idea this was a thing before today. Much more convenient and cheaper than FCP anyways!

I just signed up for one!! Online usd check deposits and free transfers between us and Canadian acounts! Damn! Thank you for the advice I had no idea this was a thing before today. Much more convenient and cheaper than FCP anyways!
I knew I could be replaced for an online app within a matter of minutes :)

@Dan Epstein Regarding my unanswered question about payments in process, am I understanding it right from those screenshots, that those payments will be reversed to the paying sites?

I knew I could be replaced for an online app within a matter of minutes :)

Never.

Go apply at indiebill or whatever it's called. Tell them the cam girls demand they give you a job.

Status
Not open for further replies.