AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
now im little bit undecided because MFC, CB and CAM4 force and recomend that PAXUM is the best choice for EU models. Trust or non trust in paxum? its second day and our account on paxum is unverified. i pay attention to send them high quality scan of passport and i send them bank statement to prove adress.

now im little bit undecided because MFC, CB and CAM4 force and recomend that PAXUM is the best choice for EU models. Trust or non trust in paxum? its second day and our account on paxum is unverified. i pay attention to send them high quality scan of passport and i send them bank statement to prove adress.

Dont worry, when i registered there 2 years ago, even then it was a few days to verify my account. They were also very slow to print and ship my card, i waited 2 months already when its arrived. However i didnt have any problems with it since, always getting my money on time, and use my card to withdraw money without issue.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberHoney
Okay, i just got my FCP email. I am getting really worried now, because all they say is about card balance, not one word about online account. What happens with that? I have money there which doesnt load to card, am i going to lose it?

ATTENTION STREAMATE MODELS!

The owner of Streamate himself entered the Discord's SW chat group to discuss this issue with us personally. I personally confirmed his identity being a moderator of the chat room.

He said he'd come back tomorrow, Thursday, 12pm Pacific, to discuss this situation specifically.

If you'd like to join the conversation please click the link below.

https://discord.gg/jCWktb
Hey !! The link doesnt work anymore .. how can i Join The chat ?..First Time i am hearing about discord And It says link has expired... :(... What News have you received ?...thank you

Hey !! The link doesnt work anymore .. how can i Join The chat ?..First Time i am hearing about discord And It says link has expired... :(... What News have you received ?...thank you

PM me to send you an invite. We recently got raided so we're taking extra precautions

I asked Paxum about slow verification and they said there are so many new sign ups, they are working as fast as they can.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Yes, but they wont offer pre paid card. So pretty much the same as paxum.
Not true . Im a customer of payoneer already and they are fully operative. Payoneer and Firstchoicepay is different companies now. Yesterday i talk with payoneer support and they told me that they can receive payoment from mass companies. I have already an card in payoneer and if mfc and cb start payments to payoneer it save my life.

Reactions: Sansa and Alisa
Not true . Im a customer of payoneer already and they are fully operative. Payoneer and Firstchoicepay is different companies now. Yesterday i talk with payoneer support and they told me that they can receive payoment from mass companies. I have already an card in payoneer and if mfc and cb start payments to payoneer it save my life.
I ll have to look into that. Thought no more cards as in email i got it only said transfer to local bank. Is the card u have from them issued by other bank than choice bank?

I have some good news that maybe it gives us, with frozen money... some hope... i withdraw 2 days ago 5k and they charged me 10k saying for the past 2 days that this is internal error... now the 5k are back in my account... so let s dream again about the fact that the money will eventually come back to us and they are serious and only having some problems in delivering us the cash... thank you...

Here too. Transaction Type "Returning "stuck" funds for Choice VB". What now?

Yes, but they wont offer pre paid card. So pretty much the same as paxum.
They told you that they wont be sending new prepaid cards? As long as i know from a local forum in my country is that they used to be working with the bank that closed, but they sent a message to users saying that they will be sending new cards that seem to be issued from another bank! I work on sm and they dont seem to have payooner as an option so far, but if they let us work with them they should offer us the option to use the card too! That would solve all my problems so im getting my hopes up

I ll have to look into that. Thought no more cards as in email i got it only said transfer to local bank. Is the card u have from them issued by other bank than choice bank?
Yes exactly. If you check this my posts before i already told that firstchoicepay cards are by CHOICE BANK and Payoneer cards are issued by WIRECARD Solutions

They told you that they wont be sending new prepaid cards? As long as i know from a local forum in my country is that they used to be working with the bank that closed, but they sent a message to users saying that they will be sending new cards that seem to be issued from another bank! I work on sm and they dont seem to have payooner as an option so far, but if they let us work with them they should offer us the option to use the card too! That would solve all my problems so im getting my hopes up

From what chaturbate say paxum will send new cards. Not sure how payoneer works tho. Yes new cards will be solvin our problems... luckyly i dont have any funds frozen on fcp.

Hello, I'm Darkemporium (Italian camgirl) from Chaturbate :)
I'm sad to know this fantastic community in a such sad moment but I'm one of many that have frozen account on FCP.

Today they "returned" stuck founds on my virtual account.

I'm ok with that but support state they will fund card asap:

If First Choice Pay is dead i think the card is dead too ... how we will dispose of our money?
Choice bank is a separate identity, will they send a new card?

• Wat?!
Reactions: nicehotjob
I'm sad to know this fantastic community in a such sad moment but I'm one of many that have frozen account on FCP.

If First Choice Pay is dead i think the card is dead too ... how we will dispose of our money?

Please read all thread from begin . All is written here

Did you contact the official FirstChoicePay support with the question about the "returned stuck funds"? Did they say they will fund the card asap? I have stuck funds too in my virtual balance.

The card isn't dead. It's still working.

This is the e-mail that we got when epassport did their scam years ago. Same texts and same promises. I bolded the parts we have in common with the situation today.

Dear ePassporte Account Holders,

Please be advised that, at 12:00 PM PDT today, September 2, 2010, we were notified that effective immediately, Visa International has suspended our banking partner’s (St. Kitts Nevis Anguilla National Bank) ePassporte Visa program. The ePassporte e-Wallet program continues to be up and running, except funds cannot be transferred between your Visa Account and your e-Wallet. At this time ePassporte can no longer issue Visa Cards, and the ability for our Account Holders to make point of sale purchases and withdraw funds from ATMs has also been suspended.

At this time we do not know why this drastic action was taken by Visa. To us, it is unconscionable that such action would be taken without the opportunity for ePassporte to fully understand Visa’s reasons and to be able to take all steps necessary to keep our program running the way it has so successfully done for over 7 years. But that is what Visa has done.

As soon as we have more information we will be in contact with you.

In the meantime please be assured that your funds are safe.

We are very sorry for the short notice and apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. The ePassporte team is working diligently to rectify this situation.

We kindly ask you to bear with us while we work through this issue.

Please feel free to contact us via the message center or at our call center, should you have any questions, comments or concerns.

Thank You,

Christopher Mallick

Fcp is dead but you can still use the card (at least with the money you have already loaded on it) .so the card is not dead. The card is Issued by choice Bank for fcp service.

The reason I'm so worried that we'll never see those money again is that the "issue" might be simple to be solved but they don't solve it.same we did the withdraw with the last 10 k on card (liquidity covered by choice Bank), the same they can do with the rest of the money..

I really have my doubts that something else is going on there. I have my doubts that our money we see there are only numbers and the real money don't exist anymore. Because if they would exist it would be simple to take them out. Ok, they say no to money laundry I agree, then send me the money wire directly to my bank account
But no, that's not a solution for them. Ok, send me in crypto. That's neither a solution for them..i see no transparency regarding our money, only promisses

I still have a feeling this won't end well

Status
Not open for further replies.