AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what is the point of your post? I've been on Apple forums where there are hundreds of pages complaining about an app that doesn't function as designed. Here we are talking about people who may potentially have lost their LIFE savings. This tops Dan losing his job and I agree, he has taken a lot of abuse like a trooper. Still, I don't mind reading 39 pages of complaints when something so significant has happened. Where is your compassion for your fellow sex worker? Trust me, the hammer is falling as I mentioned in another thread, the golden age of cam modeling is probably coming to an end. There is a whole world out there with zero compassion for sex workers and they could care less about your livelihood. When that day comes, you'll wish someone expressed the empathy and compassion you seem to lack.
So your way to show that you sympathize with sex workers is to accuse a sex worker for lacking empathy and compassion? While it is good that you don't have trouble reading 39 pages the only purposes I can see with your post is to once again push the narrative that the "golden age of camming" has come to an end and to make @a_haze420 look like a bad person, which she is not. She has contributed far more positive things to help fellow cam models in this thread and to the forum in general than you have, unless you are going to offer some real help to those that need it I think you should stop being so full of yourself.

So your way to show that you sympathize with sex workers is to accuse a sex worker for lacking empathy and compassion? While it is good that you don't have trouble reading 39 pages the only purposes I can see with your post is to once again push the narrative that the "golden age of camming" has come to an end and to make @a_haze420 look like a bad person, which she is not. She has contributed far more positive things to help fellow cam models in this thread and to the forum in general than you have, unless you are going to offer some real help to those that need it I think you should stop being so full of yourself.
Why thank you :)

Choice Bank Facts:
  • Approaching $1.2 Billion in annual prepaid volume
  • More than 2,600 corporate prepaid clients
  • More than 300,000 cardholders
  • In business since 2007
  • Profitable with a strong balance sheet
  • Located in democratic, stable and English speaking Belize
300.000 cardholders :lipssealed:

Hello anyone out there can help me why i can't apply for card? I got verified tho and linked it on streamate but still pending on sm. What documents paxum need to apply for a card? Or do i need to recieve money first before i can apply for card? Thank u

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180428_230018.png
    Screenshot_20180428_230018.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 20
Hello anyone out there can help me why i can't apply for card? I got verified tho and linked it on streamate but still pending on sm. What documents paxum need to apply for a card? Or do i need to recieve money first before i can apply for card? Thank u

You need to upload Documents for verification. ID Card, Phone and adress. After they verify you, you can order the card.
You can order it before you receive money, your balance will just go to a minus and then after you get paid they take the money for the card.

• Helpful!
Reactions: LilFitVeve

I think you need multiple payments, not only one. I've been verified for 10 days, but only today was I able to apply for a Paxum Temporary Mastercard. I've received about 7-8 payments in these 10 days.
It looks like they're employing the same method as FCP used to with their Make a Payment service.
If you wanted to send money to another FCP account holder, you were required to receive a certain amount of money first in order to qualify for the service.
It's just an assumption.

You need to upload Documents for verification. ID Card, Phone and adress. After they verify you, you can order the card.
You can order it before you receive money, your balance will just go to a minus and then after you get paid they take the money for the card.

I am already verified I just can't order card

A very recent hope, for all users of FCP with frozen money: this ROB (I spoken with him also in english chat on 13 april) ...
You are from Colombia, right? ¿Cómo te están pagando ahorita? ¿abriste una cuenta en otro lado? No encuentro ayuda en nuestro idioma y lo se que hacer por que igual Paxum funciona mejor para Europa y North America, pero veo complicaciones en America Latina.

Do you know if its safe to ask for a check sent by mail in order to have my payment? I'm from Mexico, have you done that before?

I did the cheque in the mail method for my first year and it worked fine. Of course you are really at the mercy of your postal service, and any Canadian knows our service has gone postal (pun intended).
So yes, it's safe. It took about two weeks for mine to arrive after payout, and my bank held the cheques for a month to clear.

Hello! Two things. 1. Did any of you requested a daily pay from chaturbate on friday? I did and no email from them yet and its sunday. Usuallu saturday afternoon money were on fcp or paxum. 2. Did u receive the cosmopay card? I did and its what im using as payment method on cb. Thx

Hello! Two things. 1. Did any of you requested a daily pay from chaturbate on friday? I did and no email from them yet and its sunday. Usuallu saturday afternoon money were on fcp or paxum. 2. Did u receive the cosmopay card? I did and its what im using as payment method on cb. Thx

I requested a daily payout from CB on Tuesday (4/24th) , there was no email from them . I emailed them on Friday and they replied that the payment needs 3 working days to hit my Cosmo account because its the first payment . So, I'm waiting.

My Cosmo account is verified and I have already received the card as well.

• Helpful!
Reactions: maria herna
Do you know if its safe to ask for a check sent by mail in order to have my payment? I'm from Mexico, have you done that before?
In Mexico the mail service its not safe. Just open bank account, so the site can deposit into your account.

I am already verified I just can't order card

I had similar issue, unable to order card from Paxum. All documents already uploaded and approved, account Verified. When I contacted octav@paxum.com and was told it was because document I used for address verification lacked expiry date. Local Russian passports for domestic travel do not have expiry date. Paxum edited information on their end, and problem was resolved!

Thank you very much for answering. 3 working days are already over tho. Hoping things will be faster after 1st payment. Can you message me when u receive the payment? Thx again
Working days are weekdays. So if you requested it Friday you would that would be 1 day and Monday would be the second working day as weekends don't count.

After 14 days, the money is not still on my account. Why is the wire so long? I gave all the needed data and the message from cb is still the same: "be patient!". The situation is very stressful; i am getting sick about it :( I can't work anymore because I could not pay my internet bill (and the electricity neither). Please @AmberCutie, do you know what bank is linked to cb so that I can contact them in order to know what is wrong? The messages from cb are not helpful...

After 14 days, the money is not still on my account. Why is the wire so long? I gave all the needed data and the message from cb is still the same: "be patient!". The situation is very stressful; i am getting sick about it :( I can't work anymore because I could not pay my internet bill (and the electricity neither). Please @AmberCutie, do you know what bank is linked to cb so that I can contact them in order to know what is wrong? The messages from cb are not helpful...
your bank or some intermediary? paxum/epayment? what's your bank?

I did, and the money was on my Paxum account by the evening (Friday). Still waiting for the Cosmo card (and Cosmo to start processing payments).

Please @AmberCutie, do you know what bank is linked to cb so that I can contact them in order to know what is wrong? The messages from cb are not helpful...
I'm willing to bet that she does not. She doesn't even work on CB. This is not a CB support forum, and is not affiliated with CB. (I hate how often we have to explain this because surely it is only making us rise in the search results for such a thing...) @punker barbie on the other hand does work for them. Good luck.

This situation sucks, I get it and I empathize, but hounding uninvolved parties for information that they don't have is definitely not going to achieve any positive outcome.

I did, and the money was on my Paxum account by the evening (Friday). Still waiting for the Cosmo card (and Cosmo to start processing payments).
card are good if you withdraw in USD currency.... other currency cost 2/3% more....and fcp was good 4/5000 usd everyday....cosmo only 500 everyday, is shit, better wire transfer and withdraw in bank 10/20.000 dollars everytime

.and fcp was good 4/5000 usd everyday....cosmo only 500 everyday, is shit, better wire transfer and withdraw in bank 10/20.000 dollars everytime

Please don't spread wrong information... With the Cosmo card, you can withdraw $3,000 per day (5x $600).
And the 3.5% foreign currency fee is because of Mastercard themselves, not Cosmo. FCP was the same way.

Attachments

• cosmolimits.png
    cosmolimits.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 19
Some news about Choice Bank on external forum:

Caporaso and Partners
I had some answers with a parallel investigation: it seems that Wire Cards (provider of the Master Cards distributed by Choice Bank) shot down their program and create the liquidity problem. This happens few months ago with Wave Crest that had suspended their VISA program without prior notice and then their Master Cards program with 15 days’ notice. Now Choice Bank need to get all their (our) money back and it will take few weeks, then they can start to pay out. Of course, the bank will need a plan to avoid massive withdraw than can cause bank’s bankruptcy. Caporaso & Partners still work to press Choice Bank to notify their plan to all customers and be transparent. We also ask to all customers to join our group and give us a Power of Attorney to show to the bank and the Central Bank that we are one for all and all for one. Our money is not insured so we have to act fast but think first about cause and effect relation in our behavior.

source: https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/threads/choice-bank-of-belize-faces-liquidity-problems.23299/page-2

• Helpful!
Reactions: Pia and Pennyless
I had similar issue, unable to order card from Paxum. All documents already uploaded and approved, account Verified. When I contacted octav@paxum.com and was told it was because document I used for address verification lacked expiry date. Local Russian passports for domestic travel do not have expiry date. Paxum edited information on their end, and problem was resolved!
Thanks my friend was able to order card even withput recieving anh payment yet i a gonna contact him thank u for the info

Amber does not work for chaturbate. Not sure why everyone always thinks she does. Contact chaturbate support or @punker barbie

Status
Not open for further replies.