AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope u are not silly to think the carpaso company just sit andcall the support center and after that they just wait or write on threads like us :))))))))))))))
No, they said they had put pressure on choice Bank, on central bank but they had no infos from there even if they are working hard to get infos. That's what I was taking about when you said that a lawyer can bring you answers
No, at this moment he can't. It was already tried. Just be patient, you'll have the money

Sending it to Payoneer would be more logical than Paxum. It also depends on Paxum whether they accept a wire transfer from Belize.

Reactions: zumba2
I think payoneer gives a fuck for us and those "dirty money".
Unfortunately they can freeze our money, and while they said that cards cannot be loaded(they expire on jun30.) Probably they plan not to unfreeze it before that.it is logical to use whole 3 months so they can gather as much money they can before they open again. Im just afraid of situation when they open and if donot have enough money for all, they leave us for last and empty handed...

Reactions: Pennyless
I received yesterday the Cosmo Mastercard, everything's ok but in my Cosmo account on my Profile it says i should upload KYC documents in order to have my account validated. But I already did that! And i didn't get any email from them telling me smth is wrong with my docs or so.

I emailed them but no reply. So how the hell i can receive their plastic card if my account is not validated yet. Or if it's validated, why do i still get the option to upload KYC docs? o_O

Does anybody have an idea about this situation? Thanks in advance!

I received yesterday the Cosmo Mastercard, everything's ok but in my Cosmo account on my Profile it says i should upload KYC documents in order to have my account validated. But I already did that! And i didn't get any email from them telling me smth is wrong with my docs or so.

I emailed them but no reply. So how the hell i can receive their plastic card if my account is not validated yet. Or if it's validated, why do i still get the option to upload KYC docs? o_O

Does anybody have an idea about this situation? Thanks in advance!

You have to wait. I made 2 accounts: 1 before all websites to take it as payment method (i heared about Cosmo here, on this forum and i made account being curious and also disperated for a new payment method with card like FCP) and it was verified in less than 24hours with all documents and for other account took more than 2 weeks even if i recived the card, the account was unverified. Also they don t answer to emails about accounts status and documents.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Laura0210
My problem is with Paxum... i withdrawed last week, on 1st may some money (2500$) via wire in my bank account. Still no money in my bank. I know it take up to 5-7 business days, but for me all started to look freaky and weird. On personal card, took 24h and i had money. Anyone tried to transfer via wire ETf? Took that long?

You have to wait. I made 2 accounts: 1 before all websites to take it as payment method (i heared about Cosmo here, on this forum and i made account being curious and also disperated for a new payment method with card like FCP) and it was verified in less than 24hours with all documents and for other account took more than 2 weeks even if i recived the card, the account was unverified. Also they don t answer to emails about accounts status and documents.

Thanks. Indeed they don't reply to emails about docs and account/profile ( i also sent them an email 4 days ago and no answer). I hope i'll not regret the fact that i already linked MFC to my Cosmo account as payment option. Thanks God i didn't put Cosmo on Chaturbate too.

Thanks. Indeed they don't reply to emails about docs and account/profile ( i also sent them an email 4 days ago and no answer). I hope i'll not regret the fact that i already linked MFC to my Cosmo account as payment option. Thanks God i didn't put Cosmo on Chaturbate too.

As i said, i have 2 Cosmo cards, but i didn t use them yet. I don t trust them that much for now. Still i am waiting for reviews and read on forums what other models say about Cosmo experience.

Reactions: Laura0210
As i said, i have 2 Cosmo cards, but i didn t use them yet. I don t trust them that much for now. Still i am waiting for reviews and read on forums what other models say about Cosmo experience.

Yes I've also noticed some negative opinions about Cosmo but as long as they load the money on card, the rest is simple cuz i always use ATM for withdrawing and usually i don't let them too much time on card. In my country there's a saying translated smth like "what's in your hand, it's not a lie" so pulling out the money after each period, reduces the risks to almost 0%.

Reactions: MelissaLauren
Hi

according to my information FBI has confiscated the account of Choice ltd in the States with their correspondent bank and Mastercard has revoked their license for the cards. So, something big is going on, on three you are better on the tree!
Apparently there is a global crack down on debit cards. Many payment processors got their card license revoked too. So be careful to what place you switch to.

Hi

according to my information FBI has confiscated the account of Choice ltd in the States with their correspondent bank and Mastercard has revoked their license for the cards. So, something big is going on, on three you are better on the tree!
Apparently there is a global crack down on debit cards. Many payment processors got their card license revoked too. So be careful to what place you switch to.
Any evidence to back this up?

• Funny!
Reactions: AudriTwo
My problem is with Paxum... i withdrawed last week, on 1st may some money (2500$) via wire in my bank account. Still no money in my bank. I know it take up to 5-7 business days, but for me all started to look freaky and weird. On personal card, took 24h and i had money. Anyone tried to transfer via wire ETf? Took that long?
EFT sent on April 25 - received on May 3
SWIFT sent on April 30 - received on May 7

• Helpful!
Reactions: SetOn
Hi

Is a fake, as the user wrote this shit.

Hi

Lol good one

Hi

What movie have you seen? Lol
My payments work ok, FBI didn't reached me :yay

seems like a troll attempt

even if FBI is on it
then chances of getting our money back even higher?
if you are not a bad guy of course.

FBI catches bad guys and unfrozes other's money.

Last edited:
some models are yet be paid by cosmo from CB or MFC. you can read here in forum. i think ill try it next 15 (from CB)

some models are yet be paid by cosmo from CB or MFC. you can read here in forum. i think ill try it next 15 (from CB)
yes CB COSMO is only avaible 15° month and end month
CB COSMO pay so 22° month and 7° month (day+day-) so need only wait

Im thinking something now...does anybody got response from fcp ever that the money is at choice bank?! I know thay said at a begining that they had our money...
I think kees would say that fcp money is not there if that would be true, right?
Fcp does not even addmit that they dont have that money...:/

One day FCP support says that they have all our money and the next day they say all the money is in Choice Bank... They love to confuse us.
Basically Payoneer / FCP is joking with us and have been doing that ever since they moved our industry to FCP.

• Wat?!
Reactions: Teagan
It is 100% that Choice Bank has all our money in one big account of Firstchoicepay...

Choice Bank works for a better liquidity sittuation to release our funds back to all of us not just a part of the money or to a part of the people...

I think that this issue can go from a few weeks to a month or maybe two...

I have put a "hold" in my life and I am not able to continue like it was before...
I dream of getting my money back sometimes and when I wake up I realise that the nightmare didn't yet end...

Let's try to stick together and believe... because there are at least a few people that are working for us!
Not all of them are like the FCP support with robot answers that don't lead to anything...

I trully believe that this will end good but we just need to stretch our nerves at maximum and endure this sittuation like real men!

Hi all, I'm from Italy and I found this forum because I have the same issue with 1stchoicepay.
I have (for example) 1000 $ on my firstchoicebank account and only 8 $ on my debit card. After asking to live support they explained to me that firstchoice cannot load anymore my card. So in the last 2 days I contacted them daily to ask details and to have my money back trought a new card or others. Today it replied to me this :

Dear XXXX,

As you may have understood we are currently in a liquidity constrained position. This made us suspend loading prepaid cards and executing wire transfers. At this time we are gathering and analyzing the information we received from the card program managers in order to prepare returning the remaining amount on the virtual account to you.

Our aim is to return funds to card holders by wire transfer. I cannot give you a reliable timeframe for that at this point. Once I do I will inform you immediately.

Please also note that funds on cards will be available until 30th of June. I recommend to take these funds of the card as soon as possible. We will not have a replacing card at this time.

I duly apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I created a Telegram group here : @firstchoiceproblem to have news or any tips to solve the situation.
It's a very frustrating situation !

but why so many people put them money in a e-wallet!? its not a real bank.... I think it must be used just to cashout and instantly go to atm.... I always have not more then 50$ on my e wallet...its crazy that some people have K-$ on e wallet o_O
I agree with you about that but for many people who probably live in a safer country than mine or most of the countries, would never imagine that this could happen someday. My "tragedy" is not about losing my money (100 dollars in my FCB) but finding another e-wallet that accepts my documents (I've just moved so my ID has another address and I cant' change it until August, I can't get a address verification in my country, etc...)

Hi all, I'm from Italy and I found this forum because I have the same issue with 1stchoicepay.
I have (for example) 1000 $ on my firstchoicebank account and only 8 $ on my debit card. After asking to live support they explained to me that firstchoice cannot load anymore my card. So in the last 2 days I contacted them daily to ask details and to have my money back trought a new card or others. Today it replied to me this :

Dear XXXX,

As you may have understood we are currently in a liquidity constrained position. This made us suspend loading prepaid cards and executing wire transfers. At this time we are gathering and analyzing the information we received from the card program managers in order to prepare returning the remaining amount on the virtual account to you.

Our aim is to return funds to card holders by wire transfer. I cannot give you a reliable timeframe for that at this point. Once I do I will inform you immediately.

Please also note that funds on cards will be available until 30th of June. I recommend to take these funds of the card as soon as possible. We will not have a replacing card at this time.

I duly apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Best regards

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I created a Telegram group here : @firstchoiceproblem to have news or any tips to solve the situation.
It's a very frustrating situation !

Italiano? Bravo, sei stato bravo a trovare anche tu, come me, questo forum: credimi qua troverai notizie aggiornate perche siamo in tanti nella stessa situazione. C'è gente che sta perdendo relativamente poco (10 o 20 mila dollari) chi ne sta perdendo 60mila e chi anche sta perdendo quasi un milione di dollari tutto in un colpo. Lo so perchè sono in contatto con tutti questi "disgraziati" e nel conto ci sono anche io, purtroppo.
Rimani sintonizzato e se vuoi contattatami anche in PVT.
Ciao e buone cose

Luca

PS: Inutile per adesso scrivere al servizio di FCP o anche a Choice Bank. Mi sa che ci vogliono settimane o un paio di mesi perche tutto si acclari. Choice Bank ha tempo 90 giorni per sistemare le cose in termini di legge, dopo possono scattare le denunce, anche dai clienti come noi, ma sino a 90 giorni dal 9 aprile non possiamo fare molto. Ri-ciao!

Status
Not open for further replies.