AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is going on with First Choice?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Talked 3 minutes ago to them!said that update coming in 2 days.i asked if i will get acess to my funds!he said yes for sure in 2 days.i promiss to you!you have my word!Then i said too much promisses before about updates already.. dont believe .But he said wait 2 days.

Talked 3 minutes ago to them!said that update coming in 2 days.i asked if i will get acess to my funds!he said yes for sure in 2 days.i promiss to you!you have my word!Then i said too much promisses before about updates already.. dont believe .But he said wait 2 days.
Them who?

Not at all!i contacted everyone by emails at first Rob Anderson.. Kees then send request to Rob Anderson in skype.Nobody answer me and seems just ignore.about the call 70%.i dont know.i sent my number for to call.nobody called me

Not at all!i contacted everyone by emails at first Rob Anderson.. Kees then send request to Rob Anderson in skype.Nobody answer me and seems just ignore.about the call 70%.i dont know.i sent my number for to call.nobody called me
I am not sure about your info...

FCP told you to wait 2 days?
Wait for what? An update or your funds?

Im in same situation then...so you gave me some hope about that update in 2 days:) as long we believe that fcp support knows something at all:)

you sign the settelment?

Update for to acess funds in virtual balance about come up with a solution to that problem.about which update and how it willbe i dont know .and if at all he said truth.Maybe someone need to talk to FCP and see what will be the answer.because i just talked 25 mins ago

Update for to acess funds in virtual balance about come up with a solution to that problem.about which update and how it willbe i dont know .and if at all he said truth.Maybe someone need to talk to FCP and see what will be the answer.because i just talked 25 mins ago

Thank you Veronika for this update i will call tomorow and see what they will say to me .

No problem.maybe is just like always they do simply words and give different answers to everyone.but the fact that those people Kees Anderson and all those scammers just ignore me.so at me a very bad situation

I talked with them 2mins ago...

"Still no updates!"

Don't dream tonight and be disappointed tomorrow!

It is our money, but with their rules!

somethink i dont understand here about kees and others... They dont know how much money we have on account they have just 1 account(pcp) with all our money and how can they offer 70% and money back? i never give my phone or bank account or my name becouse i was thinking only pcp have our virtual money in 1 account and they know how much i have or you have on balance and they will offer no kees :) i just my thinking

why no any information that Choicebank is bankrut?? because its big news why nonwhere exist such info??

I am so happy I always withdraw every single of my cash out of these virtual accounts as fast as I can... The day the drama begun I was going to the ATM and got my last 1500 $ from this shit first choice pay, all my way to the ATM I was so worried, I know you girls have more money stucked into your accounts, but I never ever trust banks not even my own european bank. I collect all my money and belongings in gold, euro, usd.. You NEVER know!! Gold and gems are always store of value, such as house :( It's sad, and none of you are stupid or should be deal with this.. .But I always worried about my payouts, sometimes I even went to the ATM at the night when I received my payment to my Payoneer/Firstchoice card :D I could never imagine saving on a virtual account. :(

Reactions: dark_mermaid
I am so happy I always withdraw every single of my cash out of these virtual accounts as fast as I can... The day the drama begun I was going to the ATM and got my last 1500 $ from this shit first choice pay, all my way to the ATM I was so worried, I know you girls have more money stucked into your accounts, but I never ever trust banks not even my own european bank. I collect all my money and belongings in gold, euro, usd.. You NEVER know!! Gold and gems are always store of value, such as house :( It's sad, and none of you are stupid or should be deal with this.. .But I always worried about my payouts, sometimes I even went to the ATM at the night when I received my payment to my Payoneer/Firstchoice card :D I could never imagine saving on a virtual account. :(

I know you don't mean anything bad but this is a bit tone deaf isn't it? Kind of like telling a stage 4 cancer patient, I'm so glad I'm healthy!

I know you don't mean anything bad but this is a bit tone deaf isn't it? Kind of like telling a stage 4 cancer patient, I'm so glad I'm healthy!
Yes I should just shut up, for real. I am not mean and I do not want bad for anyone. And this is so disgusting what happened... I write this down to remind some models to never trust any other virtual accounts.. There are problems with cosmo at the moment. So yes.. it's sad. I literally feel so bad for the girls that have their 2 years or more of hard works in first choice pay :(

There are 2 possibilities...one quadrant is just a company who wants to buy our accounts because they know something we dont and know they will be able to retrive more then this 70% and make money.its a common practise. Second possibility is that choice try with cooperation with quadrant to pay off equaly everyone (of that 74% they have), because if they unfreeze bank they will go bankropht with some customers taking 100% and other maybe nothing...
4% to pay out smaller amount in full and to all others, rest of 70%...
is it true? how can contact to this company who will buy an account from me?

Status
Not open for further replies.