AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
welllll... coprophiliacs arent exactly rare. the sub set of them that like pretend excretion is small though. i suppose if you were to do a "toilet" video wherein the actual product wasnt visible you could cash in on coprophiliacs, as well as the ones that like pretend, plus the folk who like implied intimacy from seeing any bathrooom activities. marketing it would be the hard part. i mean do you just put it up in the regular places to sell vids or try and dig up fetish specific places (which i avoid whenever possible when it comes to scat)? i know htere is a brisk underground trade in such products however. i suppose i could look into it if you were actually serious, though you would owe me big lol (really, scat fetish is the one thing that i just cant tolerate seeing)

southsamurai said:
welllll... coprophiliacs arent exactly rare. the sub set of them that like pretend excretion is small though. i suppose if you were to do a "toilet" video wherein the actual product wasnt visible you could cash in on coprophiliacs, as well as the ones that like pretend, plus the folk who like implied intimacy from seeing any bathrooom activities. marketing it would be the hard part. i mean do you just put it up in the regular places to sell vids or try and dig up fetish specific places (which i avoid whenever possible when it comes to scat)? i know htere is a brisk underground trade in such products however. i suppose i could look into it if you were actually serious, though you would owe me big lol (really, scat fetish is the one thing that i just cant tolerate seeing)
Oh, nevermind I thought you meant like closing the toilet lid and sitting on top of the lid and making silly grunt noises or something like that… I knew about the other stuff but I am not exactly down with that. I respect all fetishes as long as they aren't illegal or harm anyone but that pushes my boundaries way too much. :?

Daily thought: someone should buy me a motherfucking cape. I feel like a badass right now. Here is my theme song: duh duh duh duuuuuun!

Reactions: Nordling
I used to date this guy in the military 5 or 6 years ago and he'd get too drunk sometimes and whisper in person like "it's the cell phones... they can hear everything I'm saying... right now." And I used to think welllll he's pretty bonkers but I'm into it.

But they can. they can

LuckySmiles said:
I used to date this guy in the military 5 or 6 years ago and he'd get too drunk sometimes and whisper in person like "it's the cell phones... they can hear everything I'm saying... right now." And I used to think welllll he's pretty bonkers but I'm into it.

But they can. they can
Sadly very true. Not only the whole NSA tracking debacle, but they can turn on your microphone remotely and listen in anytime they want. And many models now have a GPS backup battery. So even if you take the battery out they can still track your movements. Evil little products.

I wish someone could put Neon Genesis Evangelion back in print. Fuck paying over one hundred dollars for it on Amazon.ca. $120.00, $300.00 and $3000.00 asking prices for the original series.

JerryBoBerry said:
LuckySmiles said:

But they can. they can
Sadly very true. Not only the whole NSA tracking debacle, but they can turn on your microphone remotely and listen in anytime they want. And many models now have a GPS backup battery. So even if you take the battery out they can still track your movements. Evil little products.

Took me a minute to realize that "many models" was not referring to people... x.x

----

Sometimes, I wish that forum signatures used html instead of the bbc code. I'd like to be able to put the url tags on different lines without it making the links all be on different lines.

LadyLuna said:
JerryBoBerry said:
LuckySmiles said:

But they can. they can

Took me a minute to realize that "many models" was not referring to people... x.x
That's right, camgirls are now being implanted with gps tracking chips. :lol: ....... :think: :think: :think:

This was not a good day.

Just absolutely thrilled that I get to work on the Fourth of July. Think of me, folks, when you're you're out there soaking up rays and sucking on a cool one.

Today I re-watch Shaun of the Dead and I go to see Monster's University.

I wonder how the U.S. got bogged down in this political quagmire mire of partisanship. About the only thing that brings this country together is war, and heaven knows we've had enough of those.

Reactions: LadyLuna
pg240 said:
Just absolutely thrilled that I get to work on the Fourth of July. Think of me, folks, when you're you're out there soaking up rays and sucking on a cool one.
BJ works a double and a catering today, plus it's raining hard. I can go soak up some clouds for you? :p

Reactions: LadyLuna and pg240
Rose said:
pg240 said:
BJ works a double and a catering today, plus it's raining hard. I can go soak up some clouds for you? :p

I suddenly feel a bit better about heading to work!

Reactions: Rose
pg240 said:
Rose said:
pg240 said:

I'll be changing diapers all day and, most likely, picking up dog poop after two large dogs who are afraid of the rain. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and I just got a large amount of spit up all down my back and I'm wearing a tank top. Yea.... I was planning on doing clips stuff all day, but I guess I'm cleaning instead! Lol.

Reactions: pg240 and LadyLuna
Rose said:
pg240 said:
Rose said:
pg240 said:

I'll be changing diapers all day and, most likely, picking up dog poop after two large dogs who are afraid of the rain. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh and I just got a large amount of spit up all down my back and I'm wearing a tank top. Yea.... I was planning on doing clips stuff all day, but I guess I'm cleaning instead! Lol.
Baby spit Clips4Sale - $3.99? :think:

Reactions: pg240 and Rose
JerryBoBerry said:
Rose said:
pg240 said:
Rose said:
pg240 said:

Baby spit Clips4Sale - $3.99? :think:
The 'true' MILF fetish clip. ROTFL!!!

Shaun__ said:
Only several days left. I wonder if they will even bother to tell us no, or if they just ignore us.

bGgywVq.jpg
One of those is mine
TOTAL SIGNATURES ON THIS PETITION 127,388
Though it took some work creating an account, finally I had to use a second email address before they would send me verification. Makes me wonder if @usa.com triggered some filter?

Reactions: Shaun__
OMG! I remember my uncle telling me that R&B singer Michel'le has a very child-like voice. This is her speaking voice:

This is her singing voice (I've always loved this song):

And I thought Hugh Laurie's speaking voice was a shocker...lol.

Monster Dog just wolfed down a 12 oz boneless steak in less than a minute.

His grandpapa sure does love him. Our steaks are still being cooked.

BlueViolet said:
Monster Dog just wolfed down a 12 oz boneless steak in less than a minute.

His grandpapa sure does love him. Our steaks are still being cooked.

Attachments

• Dog_Shaming_14.jpg
    Dog_Shaming_14.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 60
Reactions: Rose and BlueViolet
D'oh! I just went to pick up my fries from this local place, and when the guy said "Thank you...have a good night," I said "Okay, see you too." :woops:

"Okay, see you too???" I meant to say "You too." LOL.

yummybrownfox said:
D'oh! I just went to pick up my fries from this local place, and when the guy said "Thank you...have a good night," I said "Okay, see you too." :woops:

"Okay, see you too???" I meant to say "You too." LOL.
Ha ha! I do similar errors at restaurants and airports:

At Airport:
Person seeing me off: Have a good trip!
Me: You too!

At restaurant:
Waiter: Enjoy your dinner!
Me: You too!

Reactions: DoctorVen
Every once in a while I get caught up in, not really a glitch, but a bit of bad programming on the forum. PhpBB programming, not like mom's spaghetti. In some threads where continuity of posts are important (e.g. word game) posts can get out of order easily. The order they are displayed is not by who hits the submit button first but by who hits the reply button first. So if someone comes in and hits reply, then takes several minutes writing up their response (maybe even going to lunch and leaving the window up), all the while other people respond. One or twenty, it makes no difference. When that person hits submit their post goes before all those others since they hit reply first.

It makes you look like you're replying to something someone already has, even though that post wasn't there when you hit submit and then went back for several minutes to check.

ok, here it goes. this is a quote thing, but doesnt really belong int he quote thread and needs set up. its on my mind because its been 2 hours since i watched it and i still cackle like a hen every 10 minutes or so.

ok, venture brothers, awesome sauce.
gary, aka 21 is horribly ninjaing in the shrubbery near the venture compound and offers to help hand and dermot with a problem which is key to the episode and says that in doing so he will make them men. dermot responds:

"okay guy watching us from the bushes. make us into men. should i get some lotion or do you want to use blood and clown paint as lube?"

btw, if youve never seen the venture brothers, i feel very very sorry for you. smoke two bowls ( if yer into that) watch some eps and call me in the morning.

I just did the impossible. I ran into Target and got a floor lamp, light bulbs, and a Hello Kitty laundry hamper...in under 15 minutes. :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.