AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
God damn it Sera, you had ONE JOB today.

Figure out azimuthal directions and how to convert them from east declinations to west declinations and visa versa.

Ever have one of those subjects where you yawn your way through class thinking you know it all because when your TA explains it... it all seems so easy... but when you get home and look at it away from the people who can answer your questions you find you don't know shit?

Hm. Top of the page means CUTE. <- why I will get a bad grade in this class.

(Can we all chant C'S GET DEGREES)

Attachments

• odd_you_know_nothing_jon_snow.jpg
    odd_you_know_nothing_jon_snow.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 199
  • dont care.gif
    dont care.gif
    999.7 KB · Views: 199
  • Fabulous llama.gif
    Fabulous llama.gif
    464 KB · Views: 199
  • No fucks given.gif
    No fucks given.gif
    937.7 KB · Views: 199
I know it's not personal when someone ignores my helpful thread to post a thread in the exact same section asking a question that was answered in the thread I posted... but damn it hurts.

LadyLuna said:
I know it's not personal when someone ignores my helpful thread to post a thread in the exact same section asking a question that was answered in the thread I posted... but damn it hurts.

q7Au46E.jpg

*I don't know who has better apple juice: Minute Maid or Ocean Spray. :thumbleft:
*I'm gonna go back to that store and get another slice of caramel fudge cheesecake. :drool:
*I'll miss you, John Munch! :crybaby:

jeff98902 said:
Pizza or Nachos, I can't decide. :? I should invent a new food. "Pizatchos!" :lol:

Do it! Cut up pepperoni and or bacon and or sausage, bell peppers, a bit of tomato sauce, olives, mozzarella, cheddar, a bit of oregano maybe...

I gotta try this.

Pizatchos kind of sounds like Pistachios to me. :D

Seriously, is it THAT fuckin' difficult to answer a simple text??? :think:

jeff98902 said:
anybody glad the Government is open again? or you all Meh! like me. :icon-rolleyes:
Was hoping it has stayed shut down for another month at least.

Reactions: pg240
I wish people would stop retweeting every mention they get in someones #FF, especially when it gets beyond 3 people. I get it, people on Twitter know who you are. You are retweeting to people that already follow you. However, if you keep this up, I'm going to stop following you.

Reactions: LadyLuna
Rose said:
Blatant ignorance drives me batty.
I don't know what you're talking about.

Bwahahaha. :lol:

Reactions: Rose
JerryBoBerry said:
Rose said:
Blatant ignorance drives me batty.
I don't know what you're talking about.

Bwahahaha. :lol:
Luckily not anything online currently. I have crazy extended family members...

I am bored. I don't think I have ever been this bored. I tried surfing the Internet, but I think I have seen it all. I may have reached the end. If something doesn't freaking happen soon that is exciting,I'm going to have to eat mushrooms. But the last time I did that, The horse head flew past the window and the bear sat at my table. If I tell the truth, it will be ok...won't it? Why won't the lobster boy leave me alone? I didn't mean any harm. I just wanted to see if the orca could smell the fairies.....But, I'll never tell....I'll just sit here in the corner. If I am still...they won't see me. I see the eyes in the shadows. I see the bugs under the leaves. I know that the cow didn't jump over the moon. That fat bastard couldn't even jump a pasture fence. Thank god for yellow cake. I just have to be careful with it...it could destroy the world.

P.S.
I'm bored.

Reactions: LadyLuna
ILikeUonTop said:
I am bored. I don't think I have ever been this bored. I tried surfing the Internet, but I think I have seen it all. I may have reached the end. If something doesn't freaking happen soon that is exciting,I'm going to have to eat mushrooms. But the last time I did that, The horse head flew past the window and the bear sat at my table. If I tell the truth, it will be ok...won't it? Why won't the lobster boy leave me alone? I didn't mean any harm. I just wanted to see if the orca could smell the fairies.....But, I'll never tell....I'll just sit here in the corner. If I am still...they won't see me. I see the eyes in the shadows. I see the bugs under the leaves. I know that the cow didn't jump over the moon. That fat bastard couldn't even jump a pasture fence. Thank god for yellow cake. I just have to be careful with it...it could destroy the world.

P.S.
I'm bored.
In times like these it's always best to fall back on the classics...

PunkInDrublic said:
Two women are fighting on the UFC prelims and it's crazy how much more heart and budo spirit they have in comparison to a lot of the males.

I was just talking with my husband about how much more vicious the girls fights are compared to the men's. Once they let women into the UFC, it really became apparent how intense the girls are. Not sure if they're still trying to prove themselves, or they just let loose quicker, but it's impressive. I've yet to really see one of them lay and pray.

For some of the guys fights, I'll lose interest when it's clear they're being strategic as opposed to going for broke. The girls though, if you look away for an instant you'll miss an armbar or a guillotine.

CharlotteLace said:
For some of the guys fights, I'll lose interest when it's clear they're being strategic as opposed to going for broke.
Same here. I can appreciate a dude like gsp every once in a while but it would be cool if he tried to finish fights and didn't play it so safe. The women all seem to have some built in killer instinct which makes it much more entertaining to watch. Hoping it continues to grow in popularity so we can see more womens fights on the cards.

Reactions: CharlotteLace
Jesus...what the hell is that in the back of the fridge????
Better take a peek inside.
It...omigod...STINKS
CHRIST...this smell could knock a buzzard off of a shit wagon!

OH...right...4 month old Chinese food.....jumpin' jesus on a pogo stick...
Better throw some baking powder on this sucker...till morning...baking powder will cover this up....I think ?

EdgarAllenWhoa said:
It...omigod...STINKS

Better throw some baking powder on this sucker...till morning...baking powder will cover this up....I think ?

Um, I'm pretty sure you want baking soda...I don't think baking powder will do much. :?

Reactions: EdgarAllenWhoa
Godiva420 said:
Um, I'm pretty sure you want baking soda...I don't think baking powder will do much. :?

Thanks turns out I didn't have any baking powder either so I just dumped some Dr.Scholls Foot powder on it...that will do the trick!

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
Godiva420 said:
EdgarAllenWhoa said:
It...omigod...STINKS

Ha ha! How to turn 4 month old, rotting Chinese food into some really scary green biscuits. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.