AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is on your mind right NOW

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is anything more frustrating on this earth than a willfully stupid woman...then I have yet to find it.
(apologies. but it was either write it, or I was going to wind up on a street corner screaming at the top of my lungs.)
:troll:

God, I don't wanna get up and cook dinner for us tonight, but i guess I'm thirsty too so the kitchen is inevitable. Housewife Problems.

This whole business of the Kentucky County Clerk who got jailed for not giving marriage licenses. My family and I all live in KY, so it's a very local topic. However, it has opened my eyes to exactly how small-minded, judgemental, and just plain dickish my family can be.

It's a sad day when you have to delete family members from social media because they have the "you're not allowed to have a difference of opinion cause you're WRONG" sort of mentality.

It's a sad day when you have to delete family members from social media because they have the "you're not allowed to have a difference of opinion cause you're WRONG" sort of mentality.
I am on like my 4 or 5 FB account. Learned my lesson the hard way. No family allowed on this one. Same reasons as you described. Same topics too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Puffin
"I've had two cups of coffee, and only one of water. Do I REALLY need another coffee?... Yes."

Fucking Canadian dollar really affects my token buying. $125 for 900 tokens :rage:

So I don't know Jack about the conversion rates for other monies... but I do realize it goes up and down. Is there a way to tell when it will start to go back down or rise higher? Or is it kinda like gas prices where everybody just gets surprised?

Reactions: ACFFAN69
So I don't know Jack about the conversion rates for other monies... but I do realize it goes up and down. Is there a way to tell when it will start to go back down or rise higher? Or is it kinda like gas prices where everybody just gets surprised?
It fluctuates daily based on a number of things but we've been on a down swing for a while thanks to our stupid government putting most of our recourse into oil production. Don't see it getting better anytime soon. :(

Funny you should mention that because you can easily predict how strong the CAD will be based on the price of oil. Basically in the last 10 years it's followed the same pattern, when oil gets cheaper the Canadian dollar gets weaker. By far the number one export of Canada is oil. 27% of our total export amounting to $129 billion. The next highest export being vehicles at a distant 12% ($60 billion). We are the fifth largest oil producing country in the World.

It's actually no surprise gas prices have gotten so cheap. OPEC declared they were going to ramp up oil production in January, causing an influx of supply and lowering its cost. This drove down the economy of countries that rely on producing oil via fracking like Canada. Fracking costs significantly more to produce, so this hits into their profits harder. OPEC expects further increases into 2016 so I'd expect the CAD to get worse.

I made a post about it a few months ago, with some nifty graphs:
https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...payment-and-exchange-rates.20849/#post-616113

Last edited:
Chalk Clit... :bored: Does she draw on the sidewalk with it? :think:

Screenshot - 9_10_2015 , 7_50_10 PM.png

• Funny!
Reactions: Puffin
oh how i wish my apartment was bigger and had more than one god damn window! i just want to grow all the pretty plants!!

Have you ever seen a hanging bottle garden? There's a lot of videos on youtube, but this guy has a few showing how to build them. Just water the top bottle and it trickles down through all below in the column. Then he makes an improved version with plumbing included.

Makes it easy to put a variety of plants/veggies/fruit in a single window space.

Screenshot - 9_13_2015 , 12_16_42 AM.png

Reactions: David_Lee_Loca
sadly that wouldnt work in my place i have only a small window i really just need to save and move in to a bigger place anyways living in a bach is no fun for having people over.

Have you ever seen a hanging bottle garden? There's a lot of videos on youtube, but this guy has a few showing how to build them. Just water the top bottle and it trickles down through all below in the column. Then he makes an improved version with plumbing included.

Makes it easy to put a variety of plants/veggies/fruit in a single window space.

View attachment 57279

How I used to be able to catch up on all of the new postings here on ACF in just an hour or two. (I'd read while having my coffee.) Now, there are so many more postings per day that it takes at least 2-3 hours to catch up. And I can't even fathom having the time to read DMP (models only random thoughts thread, for those of you not cool enough to know ;)).

I wonder how the amount of active users has changed within the last few years. @AmberCutie has it gone up substantially? Or have we just got more chatty Cathys than before? ***Disclaimer: I don't think this is bad at all. It's a good thing. It's just a change that I've noticed has happened somewhat gradually over the years.***

How I used to be able to catch up on all of the new postings here on ACF in just an hour or two. (I'd read while having my coffee.) Now, there are so many more postings per day that it takes at least 2-3 hours to catch up. And I can't even fathom having the time to read DMP (models only random thoughts thread, for those of you not cool enough to know ;)).

I wonder how the amount of active users has changed within the last few years. @AmberCutie has it gone up substantially? Or have we just got more chatty Cathys than before? ***Disclaimer: I don't think this is bad at all. It's a good thing. It's just a change that I've noticed has happened somewhat gradually over the years.***
The activity has changed substantially this year, especially after the forum software upgrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.