AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
+1 Sound is really the most difficult thing to adjust. I wouldn't be able to do it alone as any feed back pollute the original and headphones would cut off your normal voice feeback :)
I hate when I take a long time as viewer to explain the model how to adjust it better and give her the feeback she has not... then entering a day after in her room with a maximum distorsed shouting music all in trebbles xD

wait, how are you telling them how adjust? through obs, logitech, or device settings on her desktop? i'm only asking because obs and logitech sometimes don't save settings. to get my mic settings to save, i have to adjust through my desktop.

or do they factory reset everytime they turn off their computer :giggle:

Reactions: SaffronBurke
wait, how are you telling them how adjust? through obs, logitech, or device settings on her desktop? i'm only asking because obs and logitech sometimes don't save settings. to get my mic settings to save, i have to adjust through my desktop.

or do they factory reset everytime they turn off their computer :giggle:
here and there :)
OS driver (desktop...) and applications (obs, logitech or else)... but I"m mainly usefull to give the feedack they can't have alone

here and there :)
OS driver (desktop...) and applications (obs, logitech or else)... but I"m mainly usefull to give the feedack they can't have alone
Advise them to change the sound settings through desktop. settings sometimes done save through applications or the desktop with override the setting you saved.

I also hate it when a model thinks she can sing........... but can't. One of my favorites on MFC is absolutely adorable. Perfect for my tastes. Sweet enough to give you type 2 diabetes thru your screen! She's always so cheerful, buttt...... when she's really feeling good, she feels like singing. And when she does, it's pure monotone. And she really gets into it. It's obvious that she doesn't realize how bad she sounds. I'd never have the heart to say anything to her, of course, but sometimes I just have to mute the sound.

What do you mean by “thinks she can sing”? Like she just starts bursting into song like her life is a musical? Or is she specifically asking who would like to hear me sing and members tip for it?

I can understand how this could peeve you. But in the grand scale of things...is it REALLY that bad?

I should also note, that I love hearing my favorite model sing. She may butcher the lyrics, and not hit all the notes. But I love it because her energy is so vibrant and her obvious enjoyment in doing it is contagious. So, yeah...I am more than a little biased here.

WTF do some models constantly cam with a pet in the same room? I can only assume they regularly masturbate with a dog or cat watching them.
Who cares?

I'm surprised by your response...

So if a girl is fingering herself during a show, and her pet comes up to her and starts, um, getting into the action, that's completely normal?
That’s completely different than them just being in the same room with them. That is not what your post stated.

So if a girl is fingering herself during a show, and her pet comes up to her and starts, um, getting into the action, that's completely normal?
Have you actually seen that?!
I don't allow it anymore (because he sometimes wants me to pet him non stop), but my cat used to come in and pass out in the room. He's very co dependent. He doesn't sit there, watching me and licking his paws, purring. That's freaking weird. I've seen many models have a cat or dog in their room but not partaking in anything. I feel like if my cat doesn't even know what 'come here' means, he doesn't know what the hell I am doing in my show.

What do you mean by “getting on the action”? Like just getting in the way? If so, most models would just shoo the cat/dog away or throw them out of the room.

And I can see this as an annoyance, especially if this was private or something. But it isn’t that strange.

Reactions: SaffronBurke

How did this leap from having pets in the same room while something sexual is happening to = the model is down with abusing them and is okay with it??
Most adults I assume have had sex or masturbated while a pet was in the room at least once in their lives and aren't pro-beastiality. Like wtf.

How did this leap from having pets in the same room while something sexual is happening to = the model is down with abusing them and is okay with it??
Most adults I assume have had sex or masturbated while a pet was in the room at least once in their lives and aren't pro-beastiality. Like wtf.
That is why I wanted some more clarity from him on his “getting in the action” comment. Because the intuitive leap to make is the one we are all making - to animal abuse.

While it could just be a poor choice of words for a pet getting in front of the camera, or something like that...at least I hope that was where that comment was going. Otherwise...I agree with you 100%

Have you actually seen this? Do you think this actually happens? Have you ever actually had a pet?

What on earth sort of leap just happened here.

I find nothing wrong with an animal being in the room or in view during something sexy. Animals do not have the same senses that humans do for wtf is happening, Most will be oblivious to the action, others might get curious and swiftly corrected/swatted away if they get too close. THAT'S OK. Sure, if the latter happens, could be distracting or upsetting, but I doubt it happens often and can be addressed case by case.

But cats/dogs/etc just hanging in the room while a cam model chats with her members... can't see the problem. Unless you yourself ( @Whatman or anyone else who relates to the post above) have these extremely inappropriate and dirty thoughts about "what could happen with the pets" in your head already. In that case you should probably remove yourself from the room/situation, and in more extreme issue, seek counseling. I am inclined to think anyone who has an issue with a pet being in the room in a non-sexual way has never cared for a pet whereas they'd understand how pets behave, or they have a mental illness.

WTF do some models constantly cam with a pet in the same room? I can only assume they regularly masturbate with a dog or cat watching them.

I don't have pets, but from friends of mine who cam and have dogs or cats, sometimes it's easier to cam with them in the room depending on how they behave. Every animal is different, but my friend's dog always needed attention and would destroy furniture, clothes, shoes, you name it, if she wasn't in the room to stop her quickly enough. Another friend had a cat who would constantly scratch away at the bedroom door whenever it was closed and it was far less distracting having the cat in the room than listening to her scratching and meowing.

Just because the pet is in the room with them doesn't mean they're going to do some bestiality action-geez! Although I do see some dumbass comments from members a lot of times whenever a camgirl has her dog or cat in the room.

I didn't think I'd have to spell it out, but yes, I've had shows where I thought the girl was alone, and then a dog or cat shows up on screen and starts getting curious, staring and sniffing her crotch while she's getting it on.

The point is that pets are naturally curious, so I don't know why girls keep them in the same room while they're camming.

I have one cat that I can NOT have in the room because he wants me to pet him 24/7 and that's not conducive to making money, plus pets aren't allowed on Streamate so that's a problem. Oracle, on the other hand, will curl up on my bed, out of view of the camera, and just nap near me like the sweet little babby she is. Plus she gets a break from her brother constantly trying to play with her when she's trying to sleep.

Reactions: Useful-Title
This is a good thread to sniff out the weirdo control freak members. I think the title of the thread should really be, What is the most annoying thing a model (who you are obsessed about) can do, because honestly, most annoying things I see on cams never register because I’ll be in the next room in less than a second.

Because all I have ever done on this thread is respond to others. Here is a short list of things that have annoyed me over the years of watching cams:
1. If you have your phone with you, and you are in a private, don’t answer it when it rings. And if you do, don’t just move the camera away from your face. Oh, and don’t forget to mute your microphone if you do this too. As much as I enjoy eavesdropping on conversations...it did ruin the moment for me.
2. If you have a small child, and it starts crying...and you are in a private...it is okay to stop what you are doing and go take care of your child. Especially if the member you are in a private with says it is okay to stop the show to take care of the baby. Because it is just awkward to continue...
3. The crazy girlfriend experience...please don’t text/Kik/Snap/message me that I am “a lying asshole” and that you hope I lose my job, because I don’t visit your room often enough for your taste anymore. Because all that does is drive me away completely. (Side note: I had to create a whole new MFC account just to escape this model from sending me MFC mail and PMs).

Yes, all of these things happened to me over the years.

Hopefully I don’t seem like an obsessive control freak for finally airing out my annoyances.

please don’t text/Kik/Snap/message me that I am “a lying asshole” and that you hope I lose my job, because I don’t visit your room often enough for your taste anymore. Because all that does is drive me away completely.
Holy smokes WTF?

Holy smokes WTF?
I wish I was making that up...she was an Eastern European model, possibly a studio model (didn't seem like it to me...but I can be extremely naive about that sort of thing).
But, yeah...I am very much more selective about who I interact with now (and especially who I am friends with on Snap and what not).

Holy smokes WTF?

I've had a couple of models do similar to me, not a fun thing to experience. While I still am active on my same account, the rest is pretty much the same in terms of blocking and being very selective on who I interact with.

Reactions: Useful-Title

Doubt they are "getting into the action" but if it is happening, I hope you are reporting animal abuse to support instead of gossiping about it on forums like it's normal.

My husband and I bang with both our dogs staring at us on the bed.

They get in the way all the time. Either you push them away or ignore.

They get in the way all the time. Either you push them away or ignore.
Yeps. Pretty obvious that he is not a pet owner lol.

For the love of God, if you're not taking privates, DON'T PUT IT IN THE FUCKING TOPIC! Pardon the language but for fuck's sake here lol.

Twice, TWICE in one day, I tipped for a friend add with girls that had PVT ON (or something similar) in their topic. I like to PM before a PVT, make sure we're compatible. First one, 'Yeah sure sounds fun, give me like an hour to work on this count'. Seriously? Then just work on the goddam count, get PVT ON out of the topic. What if I'd just tipped the pre-tip in the topic and not had the decency to tip for PM first? Would I have been out that pre-tip, since I didn't have an hour to wait around? That's the whole reason I was looking for topics with PVT ON in them.

The second one decided she needed to 'think about it'. Again, if you're not feeling up for one, get it out of the damn topic! That's 699 tokens I spent for PM adds just to find out the topic didn't mean shit. I don't mind tipping for PM first, that's my choice. I guess at least I didn't lose 1000tk on the two pre-tips just to find out they really weren't taking them.

Again, pardon the language, little bit of a rant there - just really pisses me off lol.

For the love of God, if you're not taking privates, DON'T PUT IT IN THE FUCKING TOPIC! Pardon the language but for fuck's sake here lol.

Twice, TWICE in one day, I tipped for a friend add with girls that had PVT ON (or something similar) in their topic. I like to PM before a PVT, make sure we're compatible. First one, 'Yeah sure sounds fun, give me like an hour to work on this count'. Seriously? Then just work on the goddam count, get PVT ON out of the topic. What if I'd just tipped the pre-tip in the topic and not had the decency to tip for PM first? Would I have been out that pre-tip, since I didn't have an hour to wait around? That's the whole reason I was looking for topics with PVT ON in them.

The second one decided she needed to 'think about it'. Again, if you're not feeling up for one, get it out of the damn topic! That's 699 tokens I spent for PM adds just to find out the topic didn't mean shit. I don't mind tipping for PM first, that's my choice. I guess at least I didn't lose 1000tk on the two pre-tips just to find out they really weren't taking them.

Again, pardon the language, little bit of a rant there - just really pisses me off lol.
As a model, I agree that this is highly annoying. I understand having some privates "in queue" with members waiting their turn, but "thinking about it" and wanting to work your count are absolutely reasons to not have PVT ON displayed on your topic.

As an aside, thank you for having the decency to discuss with a model first! Lots of times I have been taken into privates without members discussing what I can offer them and they just go full blown dom on me demanding things I do not do. Joke's on them though, I like to run up the tokens long enough for them to figure out they fucked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.