AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I was in a room the other day where a model and one of the users were having a conversation about my dick.... For me it was just a little awkward, but the majority of what was going through my mind at the time was how it can be a turn off for other users, and how annoying they must find it.
How did they know anything about YOUR dick?

Reactions: MDouble00
So I was in a room the other day where a model and one of the users were having a conversation about my dick.... For me it was just a little awkward, but the majority of what was going through my mind at the time was how it can be a turn off for other users, and how annoying they must find it.
??? They were talking about YOUR dick? I am very confused..maybe missing something lol

When a CB model that I follow, who I regularly tip a couple thousand tokens to every week (as my finances permit), who I have two fanclub accounts with, whose chat I actively participate in and try to support her as best I can through interacting with other regulars and general people in the chat, who on a slower day where there is one main tipper (yes I tipped her earlier in the show with the small number of tokens I did have to get flashes/shows to encourage other viewers as best I could) says to the room,

"Only XXX wants to see me cum today? Well since no one else is interested I'm going to go then, bye" and then logs off two hours early.

It makes me feel like the support I provide isn't good enough. And this isn't the first time its happened either.

When a CB model that I follow, who I regularly tip a couple thousand tokens to every week (as my finances permit), who I have two fanclub accounts with, whose chat I actively participate in and try to support her as best I can through interacting with other regulars and general people in the chat, who on a slower day where there is one main tipper (yes I tipped her earlier in the show with the small number of tokens I did have to get flashes/shows to encourage other viewers as best I could) says to the room,

"Only XXX wants to see me cum today? Well since no one else is interested I'm going to go then, bye" and then logs off two hours early.

It makes me feel like the support I provide isn't good enough. And this isn't the first time its happened either.

Unfortunately, it's that whole situation where, if you're there often and/or tipping often too, you become "part of the furniture". It's not that she doesn't appreciate you, your tips, and your conversation, but she knows you tip her because you enjoy her and like being with and seeing her - not just for goals. Or I am assuming this is why.

Reactions: JustMilfnAround

Ooof, while I relate to her sentiment, that's a harsh way of phrasing that! It can get frustrating not making your goals for sure, but even when I was annoyed about it on a token site, I'd try to word my peace-out in a way that didn't slap dudes in the face: "We've made good progress, but I have to eat dinner/go to bed now, see ya tomorrow!" It was usually the truth - I was super hungry or exhausted and needed to take care of those silly bodily needs that our flesh vessels have.

Ooof, while I relate to her sentiment, that's a harsh way of phrasing that! It can get frustrating not making your goals for sure, but even when I was annoyed about it on a token site, I'd try to word my peace-out in a way that didn't slap dudes in the face: "We've made good progress, but I have to eat dinner/go to bed now, see ya tomorrow!" It was usually the truth - I was super hungry or exhausted and needed to take care of those silly bodily needs that our flesh vessels have.

This is the much more tactful way of saying it. Have had a couple of models do similar as what jekster experienced. I let it slide once in case of frustration, the second time I sent the model a PM saying I'd been tipping in case she'd forgotten. After some discussion, one of the models changed how she worded things to how you said it. The other did it a time or two more, and I no longer visit her room.

Maybe a bit harsh. But, respect is a two way street.

I'm with you on that one. But I've been called out for even saying this before..
I got the my room, my body, my rules lecture. And I 100% agree.

If someone's being an ass to the model, I can completely understand. But, if respect is shown to the model and she goes into that lecture, that's the last I'll have any dealings with her.

Reactions: SaffronBurke

Everyone gets to have a bad day, understand how that could be taken very personally, just try not to take it that way - she knows who her supporters are. The flip side is when models pull this repeatedly, it gets really old, really fast. Big difference between appreciating tokens, and expecting them. See the latter of those two more and more - instant turn off for me personally.

Earlier today, I was asking a model about having a private and she asked if we could have it on an other site. First, I already bought tokens for a private and second, I'm only signed up to this one site. I told her I would prefer not to. To which she responded, "but why???" Anyway, I didn't have all that much time so I wished her a good day and moved on.

Post script: Not annoying model related but hilarious, I had a private with another model afterwards in which we BOTH, the model and I, were walked in on by our respective housemates in the middle of the private. .... :nailbiting:

Thanks for comments (re: my previous post), I believe I will mention it to her. She may not even realise the effect her words are having given English is not her first language either

Earlier today, I was asking a model about having a private and she asked if we could have it on an other site. First, I already bought tokens for a private and second, I'm only signed up to this one site. I told her I would prefer not to. To which she responded, "but why???" Anyway, I didn't have all that much time so I wished her a good day and moved on.
Oh man, that’s just bad business right there!

You'd be surprised how often that happens lol.
I'm sure it happens frequently. But, I can say that aside from a longtime model I visit asking if I wanted to Skype instead of a TruePrivate, have never been asked to go to another site.

This is probably really nitpicky, but it does bug me so imma say it.
A model friend uses the newsfeed deal on the site(cams) kinda sporadically. She will use it to say "brb in 15 minutes" and that kinda thing, but not for "going on vacation, see you in a week and a half"

I guess what im saying is that when a model who is generally on 6 days a week disappears with no warning for several days, thats less than ideal

A model friend uses the newsfeed deal on the site(cams) kinda sporadically. She will use it to say "brb in 15 minutes" and that kinda thing, but not for "going on vacation, see you in a week and a half"

I guess what im saying is that when a model who is generally on 6 days a week disappears with no warning for several days, thats less than ideal

LMAO!!! You get use to it. We are all our own persons and can come and go as we please without owing anyone an explanation.
As several model 'friends' of mine have said to people over time that visit them. Be happy when I'm on. Don't make it feel creepy.

Reactions: SNATCH

Is that the only thing she uses it for? Cos like i only use my newsfeed for when I'm online/off for a break/running a deal. It's typically only seen in the moment so it's good to notify ppl that are online so it pops up.

Vacation info etc would be on my twitter...

Is that the only thing she uses it for? Cos like i only use my newsfeed for when I'm online/off for a break/running a deal. It's typically only seen in the moment so it's good to notify ppl that are online so it pops up.

Vacation info etc would be on my twitter...
Exactly this. Those who care when i’m Going to take any extended break would already follow me on Twitter, Snapchat, etc and know what’s up. News feed is for immediate stuff.

Its not like the mfc newsfeed really, it shows on the home page on cams, and on the models profile, so it can stay visible for a while. (the activity feed on the left btw) also this is not the model in question

Screenshot 2019-08-31 at 14.15.43.png

My model friend doesnt have any social media to share things like this.
I should note that I am aware you have lives outside of camming and we dont need to know everything, it just seems like if we talk almost every day, a little heads up that you'll be away for a while would be nice

Its not like the mfc newsfeed really, it shows on the home page on cams, and on the models profile, so it can stay visible for a while. (the activity feed on the left btw) also this is not the model in question

View attachment 81824

My model friend doesnt have any social media to share things like this.
I should note that I am aware you have lives outside of camming and we dont need to know everything, it just seems like if we talk almost every day, a little heads up that you'll be away for a while would be nice
God... cams.com was terrible to cam on back in the day. Their interface was just so... bleh.

I watched a girl get into a loud argument with a family member/friend once on camera during a show. That was bad.

God... cams.com was terrible to cam on back in the day. Their interface was just so... bleh.

Ironically enough, the model I was complaining about is 90% of the reason I still use the site. But when theres only one place to see models you like, you kinda have to stay there right? lol

when newbies ask about how much I earn on a weekly/monthly basis.
idk maybe it's just cultural thing for me but i just find it rude tbh

I don't think it's just you or your culture, I have the understanding that it's no one else's business unless that person/model wishes to disclose it for any specific reason.
Finances are always, and will always be your own business and no one else's.

Status
Not open for further replies.