AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That gravityfolz girl starts hidden cam shows in one account, abandons it with a load of newbie punters waiting for her to do something, then goes to her other account to laugh at them with her team of moderators. Nice to know at least one strip site that wont put up with her "hussle."

• Wat?!
Reactions: Trixxi_Love
*cue loaded question*

I am curious! As a model or member, do you think the most annoying thing is that a model can do? It can be either on or off cam.

I'll start with my top two:

It really weirds me out when a model starts to blame viewers for not giving her enough money. I am all for a lady saying, "If we don't reach the goal in X minutes I'm out of here", but it is another matter entirely to see a model say, "wtf is wrong with you people? Why aren't you giving me money? This is an amazing show and it's not going to be my fault if it doesn't get started." That is probably the biggest thing that makes me not want to tip. I just feel bad and guilty and I want to leave.

My other one is when a lady uses photos from other women to promote her own stuff. Especially on Tumblr it is REALLY common for models to reblog/reuse photos from other models and sex workers, and then add her own information and links to the text. Usually all I can think of is, "if this chick can't create her own decent content, won't everyone be disappointed when they find out the promo picture is so much better than the real thing?"
Dear, this profession is weird and we can feel bad fast for bad comments or because nobody wants to pay for you. It does not matter. Some days are bad and another day good, but you are not an error or ugly.

• Hugs
Reactions: InannahQoH
Thought I'd share this experience, not so much annoying, as downright traumatizing:

Was recently in the room of an eastern European model, late 30's/early 40's.
She had 2 Lush devices sharing the same location (not something I'd seen done before, but maybe I need to get about more).
Sitting in a recliner armchair in a living room setting, having very noisy fun using a Domi2 as well as the Lush duo (a Lovense Trilogy, perhaps).
She moved to adjust the camera angle, and it tipped over.
For several seconds the camera broadcast a perfectly framed shot of a couch with 5 bored-looking kids on it, ranging in age from about 12 down to maybe 5, sitting watching TV......... while Mom worked in the very same room.

I could not leave fast enough, but all I could think of was those poor kids........
This screams of trauma. As much as it is damaging, I couldn't help but laugh...

This screams of trauma. As much as it is damaging, I couldn't help but laugh...

Yikes. The things that you find amusing are strange to me.....

twisted sense of humour at the worst of times
Also screams "trauma" tbh. The kind that hasn't been addressed in more healthy ways.

Also screams "trauma" tbh. The kind that hasn't been addressed in more healthy ways.
Lol, clearly you didn't read the rest of them but pop off. I assure I'm most likely the most sane and sorted amongst the bunch. But sure, keep doing you boo. I'll make sure that while I travel and count my coins to address this unaddressed trauma. 🙄

Lol, clearly you didn't read the rest of them but pop off. I assure I'm most likely the most sane and sorted amongst the bunch. But sure, keep doing you boo. I'll make sure that while I travel and count my coins to address this unaddressed trauma. 🙄
What? Line by line, what? 😂 I'm just saying, boo: Most people who claim to be the dark and twisted types just need to go to therapy to get that shit out, and realize it's more appropriate in that setting than to frame it as humor to anyone who will listen.

Dark humor is one thing, laughing at kids being exposed to their caretaker's sex work is not that.

children getting sexually abused sure is a knee slapper.
Dude wants to be a successful sw, claims to care so deeply for the children, but also laughs at the idea of them seeing their sw mom at work. Make it make sense.

Dude wants to be a successful sw, claims to care so deeply for the children, but also laughs at the idea of them seeing their sw mom at work. Make it make sense.
Or the fact that someone would even consider doing so in the first place... also I care for those three things. For you to minimize or weaponize it says more about you than me. What a shitty forumn and welcome to say the least. And no, I run a business alongside several others, camming is just one of them. So again, you do you, or is just the all the 40+ sell by's that have an issue with my bone structure. 🤔 we'd never know, also couldn't care. 🙄 I know me, and very well. You don't at all. Bye sis. 👋

• Funny!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
Free tip for success: Realize there is nothing funny about that situation, joking about it is never appropriate, and you especially shouldn't do that from your adult work persona if you don't want do draw the literal worst crowd. Good luck.

Free tip for success: Realize there is nothing funny about that situation, joking about it is never appropriate, and you especially shouldn't do that from your adult work persona if you don't want do draw the literal worst crowd. Good luck.
I guess absolutely none of the other 10 posts I've posted say anything other... but again, pop off. I'm also not the one harping on something that was cleared up yesterday. If that's a little much for you then, sorry...

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I get that, and stated so in the long posts you're clearly unable to quote. Move on, it was a shitty comment and explained, thoroughly. It wasn't meant to offend regardless of how shitty, which again, was explained not justified.
Oh. I see from your post history now. Other people called you out on another post about another shitty joke you made. What does that have to do with me saying something here about this now? Okay.

As an online adult performer, you are going to need to learn to accept critique. Another free tip, you're welcome.

Just some insight ladies, before you ever decide to tackle someone again. I might have been one of those kids at some point.

Secondly, I'm a homo, I don't do lady bits or anything about them, so to me... the awkward gay guy in the cornee the moment as explained came across as slightly awkward and humorous, yes for whatever reason I didn't think it out and have explained that.

From your perspective its a weirdo that's not getting the picture. The damage, the trauma and laughing at something that's actually not OK, which isn't the case. Which I also explained.

Thirdly, for a space where anyone should be welcomed and feel free to express, correct and ask for guidance or support, this isn't it.

Definitely not what appears like from the outside.

No matter how misunderstood or random.

I
Oh. I see from your post history now. Other people called you out on another post about another shitty joke you made. What does that have to do with me saying something here about this now? Okay.

As an online adult performer, you are going to need to learn to accept critique. Another free tip, you're welcome.
Zero problem with that but when it seemingly comes from an assumed gang of milfs and one comment, its a little much. Also, I implore you to read the rest of that post and quote it too.

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
I mean
I might have been one of those kids at some point.
that's kind of exactly how I started my end of this conversation is it not?

Gang of milfs? Speak to and about other performers with some more respect while you are here begging for help getting started, damn dude.

@AmberCutie not really too sure if allowed or where to post, but I also run an online adult store that ships internationally that stocks over 4000 products as well. Also, in regards to verification, i totally understand the reason behind getting to know one and activity on the platform first, but... how long would that necessarily take? - not that it matters, as ill be on here most of the time snooping for ways to win the hearts of the masses and complete world domination. 😂
Glad we figured out how we felt about ya before it even got close to this point!

Just some insight ladies, before you ever decide to tackle someone again. I might have been one of those kids at some point.

Secondly, I'm a homo, I don't do lady bits or anything about them, so to me... the awkward gay guy in the cornee the moment as explained came across as slightly awkward and humorous, yes for whatever reason I didn't think it out and have explained that.

From your perspective its a weirdo that's not getting the picture. The damage, the trauma and laughing at something that's actually not OK, which isn't the case. Which I also explained.

Thirdly, for a space where anyone should be welcomed and feel free to express, correct and ask for guidance or support, this isn't it.

Definitely not what appears like from the outside.

No matter how misunderstood or random.
This place is a welcoming place. We (models and members of the forum) will point out when something said is inappropriate and why. Instead of outright apologizing, you made justifications for you stances.

Even things don’t see eye to eye in this forum, we still hold conversations. There are plenty of threads where we debate topics and multiple points of view are discussed.

Instead of trying to explain or justify your responses, you would’ve been better off directly apologizing, and not a disingenuous apology like you had done so earlier or a step around to make it look like you are sorry. In both instances (in this thread and to the response to yummy brown fox) in which cam models and members have called you out, you could’ve saved yourself a lash out and said “you’re sorry.”

I guess absolutely none of the other 10 posts I've posted say anything other... but again, pop off. I'm also not the one harping on something that was cleared up yesterday. If that's a little much for you then, sorry...
I get that, and stated so in the long posts you're clearly unable to quote. Move on, it was a shitty comment and explained, thoroughly. It wasn't meant to offend regardless of how shitty, which again, was explained not justified.

edit: oops, welp, I guess you got banned. Uhhh do what you will with what I said. Deuces ✌

Instead of trying to explain or justify your responses, you would’ve been better off directly apologizing, and not a disingenuous apology like you had done so earlier or a step around to make it look like you are sorry. In both instances (in this thread and to the response to yummy brown fox) in which cam models and members have called you out, you could’ve saved yourself a lash out and said “you’re sorry.”
Yessss, that is exactly why I said this:
You didn't learn anything from your early interactions here, did you?
And why I honestly did not wait very long to just ban him since he clearly doesn't understand how to learn from feedback.

There's a massive difference between what someone says or claims they saw and reality. Should you have taken a second to read anything you might know this instead of your knee jerk reaction.
i read it again and it still made my face scrunch up.

Status
Not open for further replies.