AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is the most annoying thing a model can do?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't always do lots of shows or tips and I never make promises to any model when I will/can give tokens, as I never know specifically.
Not defending those actions, seems unreasonable to send you screenshots of somebody else's tipping........
But just to clarify, do you tip her something when in the room?

Models who call you a liar without good cause or for some reason seem to think you have an unlimited supply of money.
Usually, with the money issue, I make 1 of 2 jokes, and it usually lets the model know in a nice, polite and subtle way "I am not rich, I do not have money constantly that I can just give to models" - and most understand and accept it, and some will even have a little chuckle at it and say they also didn't do it (refer to "joke 1" below):

1) I forgot to plant my money tree in the garden so now I don't have an unlimited supply
(most models have a joke back at this one saying they did too, or something similar, and it shows my point but in a nice way, even if it is sounding very sarcastic, it isn't meant rudely)

2) I can't just make money appear out of thin air.

In the past few days, a model who had been gone for about 3 or 4 months suddenly came back.
We've had some shows, all good - I have always been honest to say I can't always do lots of shows or tips and I never make promises to any model when I will/can give tokens, as I never know specifically.
But she keeps going on about it in PM, and keeps trying the whole "you don't love me anymore" (I never said I do, for the record).. now she has some guy who has tipped her about 600 tokens, and she keeps sending me screenshots of each time he tips her 100+ tokens.. not sure if this is meant as a way to try insult me or to try to make me get annoyed and go tip her too or what, but it's weird and annoying.

I really did like this model and her private was always fun, but this has all made me unfollow her and I won't ever return to her.

Edit:
Just to add, during this time of her calling me a liar, she was also calling me a few little names and insults for not tipping her.
Yeah not a smart business move on her part. I would have blocked her quick smart. Sometimes you have to wonder what motivates the actions of others.

Suddenly she starts yelling that I was the one who ruined a previous private show by spying on it. I had never seen her before in my life and told her that. She kept yelling that I was lying and she knew it was me. After a few loud minutes I finally gave up and ended it. I was trying to figure out how spying would ruin a show. Since I've never done it on any site I was completely lost.

Unless the spying member did something disruptive like tipping and setting off toys during the private, I don’t know how a spy “ruins” a private show, either. If they’re just paying to silently watch, that should not be issue.

Maybe the model just feels weird about spying in general. But if that were the case, I would think she would disable the spy option.

Reactions: Highlander884
Not defending those actions, seems unreasonable to send you screenshots of somebody else's tipping........
But just to clarify, do you tip her something when in the room?

These 2 days she came back and was online, no I was unable, but I had seen her there because she messaged me to say hi and "come and see me" - we have always had great private and fun conversations so I saw no harm, especially with it being 3 or 4 months since she was last there. Unfortunately, I can't help the bad timing of having any money to buy tokens. It's not something I like either, for what it's worth, I would have loved to tip her or take her for a show.
We did a little chit chat and I think she mentioned tipping her and I explained politely that "unfortunately right at the moment I have none, otherwise you know we would have been in private as soon as I saw you here" - which she knows is definitely true.

But a little update, we have each other on WhatsApp (that is where she messaged me to say she was back and go and see her).
From the screenshots/photos she sent me, I was polite and said something along the lines of "that's fantastic, I am glad someone is able to spoil you, you're a fun woman who deserves it".
After that, I said nothing else and that was hours ago, but just 20 minutes ago on WhatsApp she actually told me she sent them out of spite and that she is sorry. She did it because she didn't think I want to communicate etc with her anymore, and she won't do it again. She also apologized if she hurt my "manhood" haha.

I have just replied saying my manhood is never hurt by people (men) with more money than me and being able to spoil others, if I was bothered by guys having more money than me, I'd cry every time I leave my house haha

It's good that she did apologize, the fact she realised without me needing to say anything. I appreciate that, but I do think maybe it's motivated more because, despite me not being rich and can't tip every time, I do usually take her for shows and we genuinely do have fun together - so I think the apology is more motivated for that reason (tokens), which I am fine with, I do appreciate the apology though from her.

The liar part reminded me of a truly weird experience I had a couple of years ago. I entered a chat room, said hi and asked about a private. No problem so far. We went into the private which started normally. Suddenly she starts yelling that I was the one who ruined a previous private show by spying on it. I had never seen her before in my life and told her that. She kept yelling that I was lying and she knew it was me. After a few loud minutes I finally gave up and ended it. I was trying to figure out how spying would ruin a show. Since I've never done it on any site I was completely lost.
Could it be that someone spied on her show, recorded it, and posted it on a pirate site? My friend has had problems with that.

The liar part reminded me of a truly weird experience I had a couple of years ago. I entered a chat room, said hi and asked about a private. No problem so far. We went into the private which started normally. Suddenly she starts yelling that I was the one who ruined a previous private show by spying on it. I had never seen her before in my life and told her that. She kept yelling that I was lying and she knew it was me. After a few loud minutes I finally gave up and ended it. I was trying to figure out how spying would ruin a show. Since I've never done it on any site I was completely lost.
I have had a model accuse me of trying to sabotage a private (Stripchat). Totally confused, I asked her a few questions. It turned out she was doing a private on another site and my tipping was showing up on the Lovense control menu on the screen and the guy getting the private got upset about it.

I reminded her that I can’t tell when she goes private on another site. What she was doing was probably against TOS on that site - it is against SC’s

I have had a model accuse me of trying to sabotage a private (Stripchat). Totally confused, I asked her a few questions. It turned out she was doing a private on another site and my tipping was showing up on the Lovense control menu on the screen and the guy getting the private got upset about it.

I reminded her that I can’t tell when she goes private on another site. What she was doing was probably against TOS on that site - it is against SC’s

I can honestly see both sides of this. I follow models who aren’t always careful to turn off one stream when going private on another site. And as a member, sometimes it’s hard to know when she’s gone private on a different site (at least until several minutes have passed, and it becomes obvious she’s doing things nobody in your room tipped for).

As a result, guys will often keep tipping, and the model either mutes the noise, or lives with it, or eventually shuts down the non-private stream temporarily. But in those cases, it isn’t a member trying to sabotage anything. It’s just a member not knowing what’s happening (some probably pay no attention to split streaming or even know it’s a thing). It is not a member’s job to keep track of split streams or figure out when it’s no longer OK to send a tip. The model should control that by not leaving the free broadcast running during a paid private show.

On the other hand - I am sure some members are fully aware when they’re watching another site’s private show for free. And I don’t doubt some of them would use the situation to try to rock the boat. The same kind of member that uses private show requests as a way of stopping other tippers in public would also probably send tips just to mess with a member who had taken a model private on a different site. Those are the saboteurs. (But again - it’s preventable on the model’s side. Just don’t broadcast a paid private show from site A for free on site B. It invites problems, plus it’s just not fair to the member paying for the private, IMO.)

Reactions: Hiunds and NotYou
I can honestly see both sides of this. I follow models who aren’t always careful to turn off one stream when going private on another site. And as a member, sometimes it’s hard to know when she’s gone private on a different site (at least until several minutes have passed, and it becomes obvious she’s doing things nobody in your room tipped for).

As a result, guys will often keep tipping, and the model either mutes the noise, or lives with it, or eventually shuts down the non-private stream temporarily. But in those cases, it isn’t a member trying to sabotage anything. It’s just a member not knowing what’s happening (some probably pay no attention to split streaming or even know it’s a thing). It is not a member’s job to keep track of split streams or figure out when it’s no longer OK to send a tip. The model should control that by not leaving the free broadcast running during a paid private show.

On the other hand - I am sure some members are fully aware when they’re watching another site’s private show for free. And I don’t doubt some of them would use the situation to try to rock the boat. The same kind of member that uses private show requests as a way of stopping other tippers in public would also probably send tips just to mess with a member who had taken a model private on a different site. Those are the saboteurs. (But again - it’s preventable on the model’s side. Just don’t broadcast a paid private show from site A for free on site B. It invites problems, plus it’s just not fair to the member paying for the private, IMO.)
no doubt. But it isn't necessarily a private. There are a lot of times somebody is just tipping for stuff on the other site. It is also true that a decent number of models periodically do more explicit stuff without obvious prompting (presumably to get people in the room and tipping to go even further)

But I guess I would say it is tough for a model to complain about getting tips from another site that messes up a private on another when they chose not to close it off on all sites like at least Stripchat asks them to do in their TOS. I mean, why leave it open on other sites? Why to get more tips of course. Even if the model has no choice (studio), they at least know that is the outcome.

To be clear, I don't have a big issue with models broadcasting my private sessions on other sites, so long as they keep their attention on me. In fact, I pretty much expect it now

All this is separate from some users being dicks, which obviously also is true

Reactions: Ozzie_ and Smoothie
Not an annoying thing a model does, but an annoying thing that studios do. I've lost count over the years of the number of times I've been in a models room and there is a beep from a smoke alarm with a dying battery. Not only is it annoying, it runs the risk of putting people's lives in danger.

This just sounds like petty grievances in a pursuit to find your "perfect" or "ideal" model that you've conceptualized.

A lot to tackle here but just a few responses from a user. My replies in bold

1. Not understand how MFC works when they 1st log onto their room - the "I'm new and overwhelmed" stuff is annoying and gets old, quickly.
C'mon man, everyone starts somewhere. You've never used a new software or web app that you were not a pro in but dived right in excited to learn?

2. Not silencing guests or basics in their room (this should be fundamental).
This is your preference. You do not get to dictate how a model runs her room. Bid her well and move on

3. Get on cam when they're ill or really not feeling up to it, and they should really be resting, instead - cam when you're feeling closer to 100%.
Fucks sake. Are you employed? Are you saying you've never gone to work when you were not "100%"? Because A) you needed the money, or B) because there would be repercussions for missing too much time because you were not "100%"?

5. Cam from a cell phone instead of a laptop or a recently model iPad, at least. And then not realize their cam image is sideways or upsidedown.
Again, everyone starts somewhere. You can polite say that turning off 'auto rotate' on the phone would fix the cam jumping or, you can bid her well and move on.

6. Just sit there in the same pose, in the same room - even in group or private - endlessly.
Maybe consider the model has been camming so much that that one pose is the only pose she doesn't have excruciating back pain? If that is not up to your standards, bid her well and move on.

8. Bad lighting / too dark - members cannot see the model clearly - we won't take u private if we can't see you.
Again, everyone starts somewhere. They are doing the best with what they have. Again, If that is not up to your standards, bid her well and move on.

10. Outrageously high pre-tips before going private (if you really don't want to do groups or privates, just disable the link from your end).
Every model has the right to set her pricing structure and privates as she sees fit. You do not get to dictate how a model runs her room. Bid her well and move on

12. Don't remember what's on their own MFC share and not refreshing the content there after a reasonable amount of time.
Seriously?? I post daily to a social media site and if you said to me "I love that pic you posted 2 days ago", My answer would be "WTF one was that. I post a lot".
As far as not posting enough content for your likes, She is posting what she can, when she can and when she wants to. Yet again, you do not dictate how a model runs her online presence and also again, Bid her well and move on.

The question of this thread is "What's the most annoying thing a model can do?"
An example of an appropriate on-topic answer would be "pick her nose on cam"

Your laundry list is petty grievances and pretty much shows you will NEVER find a model you won't find something to complain about
Lol you made me laugh , my position is always the same so what? I am not there for give a free show just try to tip if you want the models to move , in your comment you look like a typical freeloader, when you dont like move to the next one, oh also for pm in my room the have to pay we dont need people who try to sexting for free, and maybe if the girls doesn’t recognise you its because you are not a good spender or you go once in while so not worth

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Lol you made me laugh , my position is always the same so what? I am not there for give a free show just try to tip if you want the models to move , in your comment you look like a typical freeloader, when you dont like move to the next one, oh also for pm in my room the have to pay we dont need people who try to sexting for free, and maybe if the girls doesn’t recognise you its because you are not a good spender or you go once in while so not worth
Wait, what? I address this guys petty complaints and and judgments by defending models and for that you say I'M a freeloader? am I reading it wrong or are you reading my replies to him wrong? SMDH

Wait, what? I address this guys petty complaints and and judgments by defending models and for that you say I'M a freeloader? am I reading it wrong or are you reading my replies to him wrong? SMDH
Oh sorry i meant to reply to other post not to you i did by mistake

Last edited:
Just said this to a male model who was broadcasting while in my room and on top of the list of token holders:

Fun if you're using me for your own token gain I highly suggest you either leave me alone or tip me 50% of it.

He immediately left. I am not your stroke material if you aren't paying me. Fuck off. Copied the link to get into the room anonymously and it's not available to my region or gender. LOL

Reactions: rockin_rod
Just said this to a male model who was broadcasting while in my room and on top of the list of token holders:

Fun if you're using me for your own token gain I highly suggest you either leave me alone or tip me 50% of it.

He immediately left. I am not your stroke material if you aren't paying me. Fuck off. Copied the link to get into the room anonymously and it's not available to my region or gender. LOL
I'm so glad MFC has the option to block models from joining on their model accounts. Only leeches (and models socially unaware of how uncool it is) join on model accounts while broadcasting.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I'm so glad MFC has the option to block models from joining on their model accounts. Only leeches (and models socially unaware of how uncool it is) join on model accounts while broadcasting.
I was pretty sure I had broadcasters currently broadcasting blocked. CB has been borked for a good portion of the last week, doesn't surprise me that some got through.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Good for you! I see this all too often in the room I frequent, they're not hobby wankers but working their own active broadcast.
I can understand them looking around for stimulation, but FFS show some appreciation back at the model, surely?

I was pretty sure I had broadcasters currently broadcasting blocked. CB has been borked for a good portion of the last week, doesn't surprise me that some got through.
That CB setting only blocks their ability to chat in the room. They can still send tip notes to you or PM/DM anyone in the room if they have supporter status

Me too (Glad MFC has that)! I think it’s crazy for a cam site to NOT have that option.

Went into models room. Was looking at her bio and list of rules, final rule was "I don't like gays".

Now if she was meaning she's doesn't want other women watching her thats ofc fine. But there was nothing further explaining what she meant so for all I know she was a homophobe, and not making me want to stay or ask about it, so I left.

Went into models room. Was looking at her bio and list of rules, final rule was "I don't like gays".

Now if she was meaning she's doesn't want other women watching her thats ofc fine. But there was nothing further explaining what she meant so for all I know she was a homophobe, and not making me want to stay or ask about it, so I left.
I guess she doesn't own a doghouse.

(Very obscure reference; not sure if anyone here will get it)

Status
Not open for further replies.