AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is up with you guys an girls thinking the best way to thank or help cam models is by tipping....I've on cam sites for 7 yrs at Chaturbate for the

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2020
EPT...USA
Twitter Username
@ImthatguyAngel6
Tumblr Username
Private
Chaturbate Username
ImthatguyAngel65
Past 1yr and a half and rarely tip.There lots of ways to thank and help them advance.And as far as looking up cam models on other sites for people I do it everyday wether it is to check if some downloaded there content on other sites to verifying who they say they are.I look for specific cam girls for heavy rollers (big tippers.) all the time.And I do it +for free...I don't tip and don't expect to be tipped back it is all free.

Yes, there are other ways to show appreciation for models aside from directly purchasing their services. Any model ought to appreciate if a fan alerts them of stolen content, refers clients, or promotes their brand. However, keep in mind that such is not adequate payment for sold content, nor is a fan who contributes in these ways entitled to the products or labor of the model.

Keep in mind that webcam models contribute their time and labor for their viewers. Models spend time marketing their brand, creating/selling content, and entertaining people and like any other sort of worker or self-employed person deserve monetary compensation for their time and investments. Time and money that could otherwise be spent working a waged job or investing in the market. There is also the physical and mental toll of the industry--not saying it always wears people down, but it's worth compensation just as the physical laborer exerts themselves for a paycheck.

Models often stream for 4 to 8 hours a day--just as they would performing waged labor. They cater to and perform requests of clients just as service workers do. They spend their own money on tools: personally, I've invested more than $2,000 on AV equipment since last summer and still have a ways to go before I'm satisfied with my broadcasting studio (quality cameras cost around $1,000 and that price may or may not include the accessories necessary for live streaming... the camera setup I'm looking at now is just shy of that price and is still considered mid-range). There is also the cost of toys, clothing, and life expenses.

In conclusion, please tip your server.

Because this industry wouldn't be what it is WITHOUT people paying for it. Paying us will ALWAYS be #1.
You really think thousands of beautiful, sexy people would even be on these sites if they weren't paid for their work? Compliments, mods, people alerting to stolen content, exposure etc (things freeloaders find 'helpful' to cam models) is pretty worthless especially if no one is making $ to be there in the first place.
It's users that tip that you benefit from by piggybacking off their tips that are keeping these models you enjoy even online and performing. So yeah you suck and are either incredibly dense or incredibly entitled. (Both?) Not paying isn't anything to be proud of especially in this forum.

It's one thing to be a freeloader (sit there and enjoy your food don't be a jerk about it you are enjoying a luxury service FOR free that someone else is ultimately funding)--another to stupidly ask "why is the best thing to pay cam models?".

The best way to show appreciation for someone at their job is yes, to pay them and everything else is low value to completely worthless.

Last edited:
Holy fuck. I believe that dealing with this type of member may be even worse than dealing with a simple freeloader. It seems like dealing with a freeloader who thinks he's hella helpful and who's probably waiting for some kind of appreciation (content, model's attention and etc).

"I don't expect to get tipped back... You just have to pay in the form of attention, content and undying gratitude because tipping isn't the best way to help a model, honey. I've been here for 7 years. I know what I'm talking about". 🤣E60BD9AB-38CE-4A85-892B-B571CC7A5EC1.jpeg

And one more thing.

I just can't wrap my head around the fact that there are so many people who tend to do some pointless shit, become endlessly proud of doing that pointless shit and all those actions are just to justify their unwillingness to pay.

It just shows that some people don't value their own time. When you work and get paid, it becomes much easier to just spend your money on what/who you like and, therefore, get everyone truly pleased (yourself and creator) instead of spending a shit ton of time on justifying your unwillingness to pay to yourself and other people, including creators.

This dude knows deep inside that he's wrong. That's why he came here to tell everyone about his strategy. He wants to get some kind of validation. Or he's just a troll who likes watching the world burn, even locally. Which proves my assumption that he doesn't value his own time and isn't able to value other people's time.

But his problems, I guess.

Do you want a pat on the back for being a self entitled twat?😅

Freeloading turds get blocked faster than they can blink when I see this kind of bs. My time, products, and attentions are reserved for customers who actually value my work.

Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 1.27.09 PM.png

Because

Holy fuck. I believe that dealing with this type of member may be even worse than dealing with a simple freeloader.
I believe this, too. He'd have been shoo'd out of my cam chat pretty quickly, methinks.

You know, I really love going to restaurants and sitting at their tables and eating their food... And making it a grand point to tell them that I'm not going to pay them. Because why aren't they thankful just to receive my unsolicited advice and critiques and advertising their food to my friends (who probably also don't want to pay)? Surely that's WAY more important than money. I mean, surely that's the perfect way to compensate them for their work, to pay for their supplies and kitchen and server staff that pour their hearts into giving me a delicious experience.... I mean, why in the WORLD would they think that MONEY is the best way to keep their business afloat and successful? How absurd!

You know, I really love going to restaurants and sitting at their tables and eating their food... And making it a grand point to tell them that I'm not going to pay them. Because why aren't they thankful just to receive my unsolicited advice and critiques and advertising their food to my friends (who probably also don't want to pay)? Surely that's WAY more important than money. I mean, surely that's the perfect way to compensate them for their work, to pay for their supplies and kitchen and server staff that pour their hearts into giving me a delicious experience.... I mean, why in the WORLD would they think that MONEY is the best way to keep their business afloat and successful? How absurd!
I actually thought of a similar allegory (I wanted to give a coffeeshop example) but then I realized he could come back and reply to me with "some coffeeshops actually offer a free cups of coffee if you recommend their place to your friends" or something like that.
This type of people would re-use any allegory in their favor.
So I decided to avoid giving other example.

I actually thought of a similar allegory (I wanted to give a coffeeshop example) but then I realized he could come back and reply to me with "some coffeeshops actually offer a free cups of coffee if you recommend their place to your friends" or something like that.
This type of people would re-use any allegory in their favor.
So I decided to avoid giving other example.
Yeah, dude makes it clear he doesn’t “eat their food”, but will take the free glass of refillable water and breadsticks/crackers/bread/chips and salsa that arrive at the table, while he peers around looking for someone he could “help” to make him feel like his presence is welcomed.

back to cam world:
So he watches, maybe makes nice comments, talks with tippers in the room to try to find some way to be of utility. Meanwhile telling himself that the couple of times other people say “thank you” to him means he’s doing a service that’s worth patting himself on the back for.

He reminds of those pushy guys who try to encourage others to tip yet won’t tip a dime.
He probably does this one and thinks that he attracts big tippers that way.
I just imagined a typical "encourager" of this kind, they also love to post some silly GIFs with huge text like "TIP HER! ADORE HER! COME ON, GUYS" every 3 mins in a model's public chat.

Looks like he “helps models” by rewteeting their stuff. Wonder how our ACF model friend @Clara_chan feels about him... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.