AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What is up with you guys an girls thinking the best way to thank or help cam models is by tipping....I've on cam sites for 7 yrs at Chaturbate for the

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I think his penis has convinced him of things which are not true. Time to take the reins back @ImthatguyAngel65 .

SIDENOTE; potential worldwide shortage of condoms rn. Was in the paper today. Genitals cannot run the show responsibly, especially right now.

Past 1yr and a half and rarely tip.There lots of ways to thank and help them advance.And as far as looking up cam models on other sites for people I do it everyday wether it is to check if some downloaded there content on other sites to verifying who they say they are.I look for specific cam girls for heavy rollers (big tippers.) all the time.And I do it +for free...I don't tip and don't expect to be tipped back it is all free.
I think you are somewhat overestimating impact from that... Like just look at the numbers on twitter, or imagine reading the same kind of posts from another random guy... Would you at least pay attention for posts like that?..

Idk what do you mean about "looking for big tippers", but something like encourages to tip/watch/thanking/?... can actually be repulsive for tippers — as this really could be taken as a spam; and also, to some straight guys for their reasons...

Also really think about numbers... Because you are like, technically, an advertiser that wants something from you, and promises that you would earn more in the end... So if some model get you "employed"(paying with their services), lets say for a year... — how much more %, at minimum, can you promise to them to earn?.. (does that really worth to trust to you?).

And, if that could be worth, do exactly you still worth it or if a model could find HimsThatAnotherGuy69, with better twitter and social media knowledge that potentially will yield even more?.. Because, judging by the title, you don't even know how do people do "forum" ...
1585641534001.png

Any other ThatOtherGuys that would, at least, know how to create titles would be more trustworthy as ... the actual advertisers ... than you. And this is just the most basic thing. If you have lost that hard by trying to advertise your idea here — why would anyone want from you, what is technically, the advertisment service?..

Remember when grandma got her first computer and typed all of her email in the subject line?

Remember when grandma got her first computer and typed all of her email in the subject line?
Honestly, it’s one of the most upsetting parts. Internet forums have been a thing since, like, the 90s. Everyone should know how to do this!

Guess who just tipped me on CB after getting his 10 other GREY ACCOUNTS and twitter accounts blocked/banned by me? View attachment 83871
Really Clara....I deactivated my accounts for other reasons Reactivated one of them so I get back to helping you all.I tipped you because your my friend.Then went to try and see where you wanted me to follow you and I saw you banned me on Twitter but I already has decided to fan you and only you and then Tipped you to show that even we had a misunderstanding that I still loved you and will still go by and visit and chill with you....you need to call me so we can figure out what our next step is.I'm hurt but I'm not mad.How can I be mad at you when I still care and love you.One day we are gonna look back and laugh at all this please call me I know your not messing with me I really hope your not...I love you and will see you Sunday night if you want come by tonight so we can we can chill.I want us to be close friends don't do this we are finally going to get things rolling for us both as part of your team...ImthatguyAngel65"C"...Love you.
Yes, there are other ways to show appreciation for models aside from directly purchasing their services. Any model ought to appreciate if a fan alerts them of stolen content, refers clients, or promotes their brand. However, keep in mind that such is not adequate payment for sold content, nor is a fan who contributes in these ways entitled to the products or labor of the model.

Keep in mind that webcam models contribute their time and labor for their viewers. Models spend time marketing their brand, creating/selling content, and entertaining people and like any other sort of worker or self-employed person deserve monetary compensation for their time and investments. Time and money that could otherwise be spent working a waged job or investing in the market. There is also the physical and mental toll of the industry--not saying it always wears people down, but it's worth compensation just as the physical laborer exerts themselves for a paycheck.

Models often stream for 4 to 8 hours a day--just as they would performing waged labor. They cater to and perform requests of clients just as service workers do. They spend their own money on tools: personally, I've invested more than $2,000 on AV equipment since last summer and still have a ways to go before I'm satisfied with my broadcasting studio (quality cameras cost around $1,000 and that price may or may not include the accessories necessary for live streaming... the camera setup I'm looking at now is just shy of that price and is still considered mid-range). There is also the cost of toys, clothing, and life expenses.

In conclusion, please tip your server.
Ugh I guess you haven't seen my show.Or the many things I do.Angelswithsilverwings is a nonprofit to check on camodels to make sure there ok health wise guys girls couples trannies...Rodeocowboys65 goes around making sure they don't do anything dumb on cam like drink or drugs clients or models...Angeldeoro65 is the one that tips Foreversingle84 is the female that goes to the guys side.ImthatguyAngel65 is the the boss,the monirator,the motivator,the coach but he doesn't sit in there rooms and get his jollies of he sits in his office his bed or couch and thinks of different ways to help as many cam models as possible even if he has to take his clothes off I've seen the: guys that go in there.I help them make them money cause that is going to be my show.See you all thought I was a promoter or advertised for them I'm not any of them.I came to Chaturbate 7 yrs ago to find out what why women and men where different.It was a social experiment they all know that.The high rollers I got to know cause I been there everyday for the past yr and a half 16 hrs a day 7 days a week.I don't work for chaturbate I don't work for the models I just do all this for them to enjoy be safe and make more money.I don't tip cause I am trying to be neutral a friend to all of them...Angeldeoro65 and Its_just_you_and_I_Angel65 and I am the one that give them the money to tip with...Some of the models have ask for my help just to see if the clients are video taping them and uploading their content other places besides there affiliates dome help with there rooms cause did Drywall for 40 yrs and have and associate's in interior design and I don't them to pay me.. And I have go live sometimes and do my show.I have 20 followers never received money from Chaturbate but I have helped them make more tips by working my butt off when I'm in there rooms by either getting trade talking guys that sit there and degrade these beautiful girls and I motivate them by coaching them just telling them there beautiful there hair and wardrobe rooms and makeup are on point and sometimes I get aroused cause I'm only human...I tell them who is in the room tipping and who us not I watch the leader board for them and tell them when I notice a guy that tips a lot is in the room I let them know so they can get him for everything he has in his wallet...Just ask Clara Chan...
I tipped her 500 tokens cause I care about her I did it off line Andi left her my # cause she looked like she wanted to talk about something...I deactivated dome of my usernames cause was mailing some people across the border mad cause I was getting rid of a lot of the 5 guys one one girls the drug use was unexceptable and they threatened my life.So don't go around thinking you know me or what I do...The camsites haven't complained so I'm gonna keep on doing because I love all the models.Just weekend I tipped 2200 tokens on 2200 tokens and I will help them in anyway I can even if I have take my clothes off to do it...would you do all that no I'm the guy that would cause
ImthatguyAngel65 and if no one has told you how beautiful you are and they love you well guess what I just did I love you...And don't worry about asking me to leave cause I'm leaving anyways oh and if all your gonna do is see how many words I misspelled or if it is in forum or something like that you need to chill and relax and enjoy the show I put on everyday.

Really Clara....I deactivated my accounts for other reasons Reactivated one of them so I get back to helping you all.I tipped you because your my friend.Then went to try and see where you wanted me to follow you and I saw you banned me on Twitter but I already has decided to fan you and only you and then Tipped you to show that even we had a misunderstanding that I still loved you and will still go by and visit and chill with you....you need to call me so we can figure out what our next step is.I'm hurt but I'm not mad.How can I be mad at you when I still care and love you.One day we are gonna look back and laugh at all this please call me I know your not messing with me I really hope your not...I love you and will see you Sunday night if you want come by tonight so we can we can chill.I want us to be close friends don't do this we are finally going to get things rolling for us both as part of your team...ImthatguyAngel65"C"...Love you.

Ugh I guess you haven't seen my show.Or the many things I do.Angelswithsilverwings is a nonprofit to check on camodels to make sure there ok health wise guys girls couples trannies...Rodeocowboys65 goes around making sure they don't do anything dumb on cam like drink or drugs clients or models...Angeldeoro65 is the one that tips Foreversingle84 is the female that goes to the guys side.ImthatguyAngel65 is the the boss,the monirator,the motivator,the coach but he doesn't sit in there rooms and get his jollies of he sits in his office his bed or couch and thinks of different ways to help as many cam models as possible even if he has to take his clothes off I've seen the: guys that go in there.I help them make them money cause that is going to be my show.See you all thought I was a promoter or advertised for them I'm not any of them.I came to Chaturbate 7 yrs ago to find out what why women and men where different.It was a social experiment they all know that.The high rollers I got to know cause I been there everyday for the past yr and a half 16 hrs a day 7 days a week.I don't work for chaturbate I don't work for the models I just do all this for them to enjoy be safe and make more money.I don't tip cause I am trying to be neutral a friend to all of them...Angeldeoro65 and Its_just_you_and_I_Angel65 and I am the one that give them the money to tip with...Some of the models have ask for my help just to see if the clients are video taping them and uploading their content other places besides there affiliates dome help with there rooms cause did Drywall for 40 yrs and have and associate's in interior design and I don't them to pay me.. And I have go live sometimes and do my show.I have 20 followers never received money from Chaturbate but I have helped them make more tips by working my butt off when I'm in there rooms by either getting trade talking guys that sit there and degrade these beautiful girls and I motivate them by coaching them just telling them there beautiful there hair and wardrobe rooms and makeup are on point and sometimes I get aroused cause I'm only human...I tell them who is in the room tipping and who us not I watch the leader board for them and tell them when I notice a guy that tips a lot is in the room I let them know so they can get him for everything he has in his wallet...Just ask Clara Chan...
I tipped her 500 tokens cause I care about her I did it off line Andi left her my # cause she looked like she wanted to talk about something...I deactivated dome of my usernames cause was mailing some people across the border mad cause I was getting rid of a lot of the 5 guys one one girls the drug use was unexceptable and they threatened my life.So don't go around thinking you know me or what I do...The camsites haven't complained so I'm gonna keep on doing because I love all the models.Just weekend I tipped 2200 tokens on 2200 tokens and I will help them in anyway I can even if I have take my clothes off to do it...would you do all that no I'm the guy that would cause
ImthatguyAngel65 and if no one has told you how beautiful you are and they love you well guess what I just did I love you...And don't worry about asking me to leave cause I'm leaving anyways oh and if all your gonna do is see how many words I misspelled or if it is in forum or something like that you need to chill and relax and enjoy the show I put on everyday.

How does a self-titled, grandpa moderator taking off clothes help a model?

16 hours a day, 7 days a week is not healthy dude. For anyone.

Also, "trannies" is usually considered offensive or derogatory. If you run a group that's supposed to support mental health, maybe don't use offensive terms.

Last edited:
Also, "trannies" is usually considered offensive or derogatory. If you run a group that's supposed to support mental health, maybe don't use offensive terms.
Yep that's another thing that stuck out boldly to me. Claim you support a group of people, then name them with an offensive term.... Seems unlikely you actually support them in this case.

This guy is a fucking train wreck. How deluded can one person be??? I wonder if he actually knows that girl or he is one of those regulars that really actually thinks they are in a real relationship. I hate those guys.

I use to call those guys 'mods'. Now it seems it expanded :giggle:

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
I'm so sorry, I earlier had the nerve to assume that you could be a troll but now I see the whole picture.

Man, there's a link for you (you can thank me by useless promoting because, apparently, that's the only thing you've been doing for the past 7 years):
I consider it "the best way to thank or help" a member.

The only room you belong is a padded one. Cam-sites have been the wrong direction all the way down. Blame on your navigator, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.