AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What really gets me wet...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poker_Babe

Inactive Cam Model
Oct 31, 2010
Earth
thecamgirlreport.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@Poker_Babe69
Tumblr Username
Pokerbabe69
MFC Username
A_Poker_Babe
Streamate Username
PokerCutie
Chaturbate Username
Poker_Babe
Clips4Sale URL
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/78365/poker-princess--clip-store
LOL I'm such a nerd... Edward Norton in this clip. Civil Rights Law is such a turn on to me! :mrgreen:

It's a great and very important argument. I remember when Bush Jr tried to put in as executive order to be able to police stuff on the internet that is "unmoral". I sat down and wrote a letter to my senator about how we can not allow this because the government can't be picking what we can see or read based on what they believe what is moral. I also pointed out this was also done by other governments like the Nazis, and Soviet Russia during Joseph Stalin time. I was very impressed when I got a letter back from my senator that was not a mass reply and he did vote to stop that order. Sometimes the system does work. :eek:

Oh yeah, they've been trying to censor the internet for some time now. Still trying actually. All this cyber-bullying propaganda you see on TV is just another excuse to try to censor it as well. The internet is truly our last bastion of free speech we have left IMO. It's a danger to corrupt governments who want to keep the masses uneducated and brain washed. They know it will eventually be the end of them.

house_dees.jpg

Poker_Babe said:
Oh yeah, they've been trying to censor the internet for some time now. Still trying actually. All this cyber-bullying propaganda you see on TV is just another excuse to try to censor it as well. The internet is truly our last bastion of free speech we have left IMO. It's a danger to corrupt governments who want to keep the masses uneducated and brain washed. They know it will eventually be the end of them.

house_dees.jpg

Looks like you may be a fellow Ron Paul supporter.

The internet is the one thing the politicians haven't figured out how to control yet, and I hope we keep it that way.

Reactions: Poker_Babe
lexmark402003 said:
Looks like you may be a fellow Ron Paul supporter.

The internet is the one thing the politicians haven't figured out how to control yet, and I hope we keep it that way.
Well China figured it out...

And YES!!!!! Ron Paul is my guy!!!!!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 121
  • michelle_final_nsfw.jpg
    michelle_final_nsfw.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 121
I feel like such a dumbass when it comes to this stuff. I have to have either roomie or my dad explain it to me in very small words and even then it makes me feel like my head is spinning. :? I'm getting better though because I actually know and (semi)understand what the deal is with this stupid censorship bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.