AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

~what SONG(Z) are you currently obsessed with?~

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
So yeah... I love this band Nothing More. I first heard their song This Is The Time, on the radio while I was soon about to leave a treatment center I was in for Major Depression, PTSD, and BPD. This band makes me feel very deeply and this is one of their new songs and hits me in the feels the same way their old music does. Plus I have a huge crush on the lead singer. I mean look at that hair and hear that voice! Mmmhmm! ❤️❤️❤️

Reactions: paige_orion
Plus I have a huge crush on the lead singer. I mean look at that hair and hear that voice! Mmmhmm! ❤️❤️❤️

He looks a bit like Jim Morrison.

rs-181510-166170046.jpg

Tomorrow Never Came by Lana Del Rey

Reactions: Beawaresweety
Can't figure out how to link to it but there's a new song called The Blackout by an up and coming Irish band on Facebook...

Hi I'm addicted to Toddrick Hall and can't count how many times I've watched this in the past three days.

I'm mildly traumatized by all the penis flopping around, but I'm living for Ru's Barbie look.

No vids, so if you're old school and like to just listen to music, Sass Jordan's Racine Revisited has occupied much of my time recently.

Because I'm currently experiencing heartbreak and depressed as fuck right now, and this also happens to be my favorite song of his entire catalogue. It's 3:00 AM, and I'm blasting this shit through my headphones. Got my hand up in the air like I'm in church and shit...

Just a little less than a day ago, one of my favorite soul heroes passed away after battling cancer. He made his debut album at the age of 62, yet swept us all away, a proof that a late bloomer can still kick it and make a change, Rest in Peace Charles Bradley, I remember you taught me that I ain't got no time for dreaming, got to get on up, and I gotta do my thing.