AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What to do if accused of things you do not do

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2017
Hi all am most upset to have been accused of doing things I did not and could not have done (for example have not got a webcam)

Suddenly after many years as a member I have been accused of 3 terrible things and banned I suspect because one cammer I was chatting to was trying to extract money from me and I did not agree

Really want to clear my name any help welcome

If you have never broadcast on the site in question, surely there must be a log somewhere for you and/or the staff to see?
Like on CHaturbate it says "Last Broadcast" in your profile.

Upvote 0
Thank you I am trying they are saying I was "on cam with a minor" and banned me yet I have NEVER been on cam with or without anyone else cannot understand this so distressing

Upvote 0
I would contact chaturbate.

The rep on this site is @punker barbie

Upvote 0
Thanks @a_haze420 i am in touch with @punker barbie, there is a chance apparently that someone could have hacked and broadcast from my Charturbate account (as i know for a fact i have not been on cam), so will try to get that investigated, so distressing

Upvote 0
Someone hacked your account, but not to buy or spend tokens but to broadcast him oder herself?

Do you have kids living in your house?

Upvote 0
I would ask them to check the ip as well. Most likely anyone using your account like that isn't in your home (and most likely even state).

Upvote 0
I've lost overview on what happened with all the threads you have opened. What's the current situation? Was your account hacked or not? Did you chat with someone who was not age verified, also known as exhibitionist on chaturbate? If so, what did you chat about?

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.