AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What to do on a slow night?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexie_peeks

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 18, 2015
chaturbate.com
Twitter Username
@lexie_peeks
Chaturbate Username
lexie_peeks
Hello and thank you for reading. So I have been camming now for about a month and a half. Most the time my shows move along pretty well and I have a lot of fun. However I was wondering what most girls do when you have one of those nights that no one starts to tip? I have tried doing interesting things to try and draw people into my room, like spanks and such, however the other night it seemed I just couldn't get anyone to come in so I logged off about 1.5 hours early....Is that a big no no? if so what else can I do besides sit there and smile and ask over and over how people are doing? I hate to beg for tips.

Reactions: ChantelleArmaj
Knowing when to log off early is one of the pieces of cam-model skill that is very much an art.

On many sites where camscore is not a factor it's not an issue beyond deciding if you are wasting time you could do other things with (Like film some content to sell, and make passive money forward from) but on MFC it very much comes into play.

I've been of the opinion that if you are on in your standard time, and your regulars have not popped up, and things are just not going anyplace after you've tried a number of things, that exiting is perfectly cool. Burning CS, especially if you are in that 1000-2000 CS range is probably a bad trade for hoping that someone will appear and make up for the bad night. It can happen, but it's not common.

Reactions: alli
Hi Lexie . I am chaturbate too and I do the same .. I give it a while and then call it a night. It happens to quite a lot of people. Nights can be slow for a number of reasons .. Friday night can be a killer till around the early hours of the morning when the guys come home from the pub lol , afternoon hours can be pretty slow too because people are working. Certain times the football is on and other times you can be on page 2 or 3 because of the number of camgirls who log in at peak times. I am still trying to find my way around finding the best times ... someone on here sent me something which is a bit of a help .. I will try and post it to you.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Lexie_peeks
Status
Not open for further replies.