AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Currently obsessed with "The Affair" , Just finished "fringe" and "CSI NY"

I also want to start watching "Limitless" (show version)

I'm watching season two of Manhattan and it is an outstanding period drama with a great talented cast telling the desperate race to build the first atomic bomb. It is a fictitious story but it is very well told, intense and captivating to watch for a tv show totally absent of action scenes. I highly recommend it!

I believe the last movie I watched was Hocus Pocus for Halloween!
And the last show is United States of Tara. I like it so far. I don't have D.I.D but I can relate with a lot of the ways the character has a hard time/is treated by others.

The last movie I watched in theaters was Crimson Peak and at home it was Drive. Would recommend both of them (perhaps because of my thing for Ryan Gosling aha). For shows, the only one that I've been keeping up with is AHS and I've been getting back into anime a bit and started Free! (which is so different from everything else listed rofl). I'm enjoying both so far

Reactions: AutumnDayKink
I'm currently watching a series called "Grimm" it's pretty good!

I'm sure this will come as a total shock (sarcasm) but I am completely obsessed with the show Gotham. That casting is so phenomenal! Clare Foley and Camren Bicondova are PERFECT as young Poison Ivy and Selena Kyle. Bicondova looks so much like Michelle Pfeiffer, it's kinda mind blowing. I've absolutely loved watching Edward Nygma's descent into madness too. I love a good origin story and they have executed this so well.

Reactions: EdgarAllenWhoa
last 2 were this weekend when i hit the entirety of "The Flash" and then watched Antman.

Been watching the series Wentworth on Netflix. Sort of like the more drama driven version of Orange is the New Black. Really enjoying it, but it really seems to go full tilt when I least expect it.

Last movie I saw was Spectre. Not as good as Skyfall, but still entertaining.

I just saw Trainwreck and it made me spit out my candy from laughter. If you need some cheering up with a good comedy like I've been lately, I highly recommend it.

Forensic Files.. helps me fall asleep most nights
Weird, I know! heh
If it makes you feel any less weird, old South Park episodes have been putting me to sleep this week.

Reactions: Poison_Ivy21
I've been watching Jessica Jones, wasn't sure what to expect but by the second episode I was hooked.
I'm really digging the show and the main villain is a real sonuva b!tch! I haven't hated someone so much since Joffrey on Game of Thrones haha. These grim and gritty Marvel shows on Netflix are far exceeding my expectations I can't wait for the next new show.

Well, I just finished watching the movie The Gift. Pretty damn good! Up there with Gone Girl in terms on plot twisty thrillers.

And I have the biggest crush on Jason Batemen. Ever since Arrested Development (which I can watch a million times and it never gets old) I will see anything he's in. :inlove:

Reactions: EdgarAllenWhoa
last movie was mocking jay part 2.. it was good before that the peanuts movie and that was real good.

That's the next movie I wanna see. Seeing Creed in theaters was my first priority, but I'll get to The Hunger Games soon. :)