AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Platoon.

For personal reasons, I both love and hate war movies at the same time. That doesn't stop me from watching them all the time.

Just watched "What Happened, Miss Simone." The documentary of Nina Simone's life. Great movie, but keep tissues handy.

I finally started watching Jessica Jones on Netflix. I thought Daredevil was boring and JJ looked a little edgy for me but I'm three or four episodes in and I LOVE IT. The ending of the first episode came out of nowhere for me and I am totally hooked. I've got midterms to study for but I just want to watch this show :haha:

Knock Knock Knock
BUT I stopped watching it before anything bad happened because I wanted to pretend that Keanu Reeves remained happy with his wife and two kids for the rest of the movie, and that was the whole premise of the movie

Reactions: EdgarAllenWhoa
I'm currently watching the Lip Sync Battle episode with Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum and it is AMAZING. Worth an hour of your time for some good laughs.

Otherwise, I'm slowly catching up with The Expanse from Syfy, which is really a fantastic show. It's a slow burn and it builds up every episode but the world-building makes each scene SO incredible.

Reactions: Ambers Troll
The last movie I watched in theaters was Crimson Peak and at home it was Drive. Would recommend both of them

Yes yes Crimson Peak was really fantastic. It really scratched my Gothic Romance itch (which is always itchy since I read Jane Eyre in college).

Last movie I watched was The Martian.
I really enjoyed it and it kept me on edge a few times.

Clearly you're a person of taste and a love of hard sci-fi.

"The Martian'. so pleased with the film. It is hilariously dark as a book: the audiobook reader only added to the character. and the movie conveyed most of it.

I was so worried it'd be a disaster. Then it wasn't.

Shows I watch right now are Jeopardy, Teen Mom OG, Dr. Phil (can't stand him as a person, but he has interesting topics on his show sometimes), The Biggest Loser, 2 Broke Girls, and Family Guy. Last one I watched was Teen Mom OG last night.

Last movie (DVD) was "Flawless",starring Demi Moore, and Micheal Caine. Last show was "Grand Designs", a British show of people building their dream homes.

Just bought and watched "The Martian", I missed it at the movies...was as awesome as I expected.

Might see Deadpool tomorrow...if not for sure next week.

Reactions: AutumnDayKink
Can't believe I'm admitting this but I watched 50 Shades over the weekend. I have to ask what all the fuss was about that movie? I haven't read the book, nor am I planning to, but how different is the book from the movie?

An underrated show in the deep dark corners of Netflix that I have a lot of love for is called "Peep Show" it's a British sitcom full of dark, absurd and self-deprecating humour that is exactly in line with mine. I've been rewatching it recently.

I'm watching Bride and Prejudice, which is about three real couples getting married and the problems that their families have with them. One couple is Jewish/Christian, one is white/black, and one is two gay men. It's fucking rough to watch these people struggle with their families to "defend" their right to love and marry someone different from themselves or from the "norm."

I got onto an "Admiral" theme.

Watched Admiral (2015) (Michiel de Ruyter original title - Dutch) Yes, you'll recognize "Tywin Lannister" in the trailer.

That brought back the parallels to another movie I had watched last year titled The Admiral (2014) (Myeong-ryang original title - Korean). So I re-watched that. Then I figured why not, and watched Admiral (2008) (a.k.a. Admiral Kolchak - Russian). All three were excellent historical movies based on real people and events (dramatized of course).

The Legally Blonde sequel! Not as good as the first one, so I'd recommend watching the first Legally Blonde :)

I broke down and rented Reacher the other day. I have been a fan of the Lee Child books and didn't want to see it because Tom Cruise was portraying Jack Reacher. In the books, Reacher is described as being 6 ft 5 in and 250 lb with a 50 in chest. While Cruise is probably 5 1/2 ft tall and probably 75-100 lbs lighter. In the end, I wasn't disappointed. Cruise did a respectable job in his portrayal of him.

Watched a documentary about the church of Scientology. 'My Scientology Movie' had a good mix of humour and insight. It made some serious points about the abuse of power, predatory surveillance, brainwashing, and over-controlled states. Most of the techniques Scientology use come from those used in non- violent protest movements, useful in moderation, where you want to develop better emotional resistance to set backs. In real life this is not a state worth hiding in.
There were some ridiculous real confrontations with Scientology that showed just how lost the people joining this religion are. The filmmakers, filming themselves being filmed scenes where a lot of fun to watch.

Suicide Squad. Full of very nice little touches. Like the scene where the Joker is on the carpet surrounded by all the knives and guns. To stress the level of crazy, there's also a baby grand piano with its feet off laying on the ground. And there's joker cards all around the floor. But what puts it right over the top is the little baby onesies. Yeah, nice touch there set designers.

vlc_2016-10-08_08-29-03.jpg