AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Watched an old movie that was in my collection that I'd not thought about in many years. "Wild Orchid" with Mickey Rourke when he was still Mickey and not the sad old drag queen that TMZ shows him to be lately. Still a decent late night movie.

The Accountant.

Was really not feeling it with such a boring sounding title but it was actually one of the best movies I've seen in ages.

• Helpful!
Reactions: n_i_c_u
Watched "Bad Moms" this weekend and laughed a lot more than I thought I would. Rewatched an old favorite "Perks of Being a Wallflower"

I finished Westworld on Saturday. I already want to watch it again.

Reactions: oXBlackRoseXo
'Party Down' marathon! But, like I did when I first started the series (dvd) I will be randomly picking a disc as my starting point. I started with disc 2 of season 1 by accident and I thought it was the most original way to start a series off...it blew my mind (cause I'm wondering what the fuck is going on!). So cool.

Just marathoned the Alien Franchise. 3 and Resurrection are still garbage, but the first two are revolutionary. :h:

Reactions: eyeteach
The last show I watched was Death Note (I've been meaning to watch it for years now and finally got around to it). I'm sure everyone has already watched it but I would def recommend! Last movie I watched was The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I watch it ATLEAST 5 times a month. I'm a bit obsessed :p And if you haven't already seen it you need to come out from underneath that rock your hiding under and watch it, you wont regret it!

Reactions: eyeteach
The last show I watched was Death Note (I've been meaning to watch it for years now and finally got around to it). I'm sure everyone has already watched it but I would def recommend! Last movie I watched was The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I watch it ATLEAST 5 times a month. I'm a bit obsessed :p And if you haven't already seen it you need to come out from underneath that rock your hiding under and watch it, you wont regret it!

You forgot to mention they need to learn to do The Time Warp...again. ;)

Watched 'National Lampoon's Vacation' and loved it (again). Sooooo love this movie. It was one of those movies my parents wouldn't let me watch as a kid at the movies or on cable (rated R for boobs and cuss words), but damn do I find it funny and it reminds me of a lot of my family vacations in bits. :)

Watching Vacation with the commentary by the actors right now and WOW wtf happened to Randy Quaid? He sounds so together on the commentary but he seems to have gone off the edge in recent times.

Saw La La Land last night, I really enjoyed it. The wife took a while to get over the fact that it started with horns honking in LA traffic (which apparently nobody does). I really hope Damien Chazelle casts J K Simmons in all his movies from now on because the man is just brilliant.

EDIT: saw the first trailer for Hidden Figures last night too, we squeed so hard!

Last edited:
True Romance. Hadn't seen it in like 15 years. Such a great movie. Crazy cast. Highly recommend if you've never seen it or if it has just been a long time.

The last movie ... hmm I can't remember well but probably "Train to Busan" 3 weeks ago. I enjoy watching movies, but I've been busy these weeks with work and stuff. I must find time for that.

Dr strange.. just awful.
Love the character.. but this movie? eww

I'm watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer for the first time (well, watched an episode or two as a kid but it scared me too much :tmi::giggle:)!! It's so good. I love all the 90's fashion and references!!

Reactions: fandango
The Final Girls.

Holy plop, I was not ready for this film. I figured it was gonna be a silly little horror spoof (which it partly is) but it's actually incredibly poignant and really smartly put together. If there was an award for "most unexpectedly emotional scene in which a woman strips off in a field to "Bette Davis Eyes" as part of a plan to bait a fictional serial killer as her pseudo-daughter watches smiling that's also strangely beautiful and uplifting" then this film would win that award in a heartbeat. They should also debut that award at the Oscars next year, because if they don't, then somebody else will. I may have cried. You should watch it. It's on Netflix (the UK one anyway, I assume it's on others too).