AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Currently watching Alien at work in the background, and going to watch Aliens after it when I get home. Wish I had Pitch Black so I can make a day of it.

Reactions: Val Vega
"Being Erica" a Canadian show which has therapy via time travel. None of the usual time travel paradox stuff matters, it's all character driven about yesterday not necessarily driving tomorrow. Being Canadian it's more thoughtful than aboot the graphics and highly enjoyable.

Santa Clarita Diet. FUCK ITS AMAZING. Do not watch it if you have eaten. It's so amazing to see Drew Barrymore not in an Adam Sandler movie and she fucking rocks in this show. Well done Netflix again!!

'Dr Strange' last night... visually chaotic, and a bit of escapism. There have been much better movies about time lately, so was a little behind the times for my taste.

Recently I saw 'The Accountant', outlandish story but a good one. It thew in a few surprises, plenty of action, and explored some good themes. I enjoyed it.

btw for a date movie try 'Keeping up with the Jones'.

• Helpful!
Reactions: DFT
'Cops' season 29. I know I feel better about myself after watching that show. The people they bust are horribly stupid and I realize, that for all my faults, I am not those people and I feel good about that. It is also a nice lesson in how to deal with the police (there is good and bad, but mainly bad): It's amazing when the cops say "stop resisting," and this is all live on camera, and the dude is resisting while saying "I'm not RESISTING"! Just, like, WOW.

There is a new Alien movie coming out so I'm thinking about watching "Prometheus" just to catch up, but I remember people complaining about it.

I started watching The Closer and Humans. I recommend Humans, is a really good science fiction serie.

Desierto. Not the greatest movie but Jeffrey Dean Morgan made it watchable.

Movie: Logan. And it was awesome.

TV: Well, I'm home recovering after a hospitalization, so I've done the following just in the past three days:
All of Iron Fist Season 1 (sucked)
First half of The Expanse Season 1 (rewatch)
Last week's The Walking Dead (rewatch)
Legion eps 2 & 3

The last one i saw and highly recommend is the series You Me Her, about poliamori and all stereotypes and discrimination non-monogamy ppl deal in our daily basis, on our familly, neighboors, work, friends, and even ourselves (mostly when you never heard of it and feel youre some kind of monster or something and has to force yourself to be ´normal´) and how it can be scary.

The thing i most loved about it is because the story is just like a regular romance movie, but it has the differencial of being a triple relationship.

I really wish we had more of this around the media, and if we had, us people from non-monogamy would be a lot more comfy about being open to our familys and not afraid of discrimination.

And its on Netflix

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Me_Her

So I went to see the new Beauty and the Beast, which was cute and charming.

Got home, decided to watch Into the Woods while I cleaned up...holy fuck, that movie is BORING. Like the entire second half...nothing happens?! Such a good cast and such a boring movie with terribly forgettable music. Booooooo.

I've been looking for something fun and different, so started watching Galavant on Netflix this evening. It's cute, and a medieval musical comedy getting two seasons on a network is pretty much a miracle.

Reactions: paige_orion
The Libertine...................Johnny Depp Very Nice! Especially if you are interested in English Royalty during the reformation :D

Last movie I watched: Babe 2, Pig in the City.

This is probably one of the most surreal dystopian movies I've seen in some time. It reminded me a lot of "A Boy and His Dog". If it didn't have primates in it, I would probably have loved it. Like, I'm sure George Miller was hounded by the studios to put monkeys in it

Currently On: Hobbit Movies, but that's like the staple default genre in my house (Hobbits then LOTR). Think I need to swich it up to more George Miller, alternating between Happy Feets and Mad Max. I say Babe the Pig escaped from Tina Turner's methane farm.

Last show I watched: Better Call Saul (Season 2). I binged it in 3 days, forgoing sleeping. I LOVE Bob Odenkirk! I don't know why I have a crush on him (like I've been watching him since his Tim and Eric days). I also LOVE Micheal Mckean: "No, we're not going to play fuckin' Stonehenge!"

I watched Rogue One with my dad tonight. Eh. Sometimes I feel like the only nerd in the world who doesn't really care about Star Wars.

• Sorry to hear that.