AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I had quite a bit of fun with it. It was my first experience with him outside of Parks & Recreation.

Only just recently started to watch Parks and Recreations. Always loved Amy Poehler, not sure why I waited so long. Heresy to some but I feel Fey and Poehler were the best, better than Norm Macdonald and even Kevin Nealon as hosts of Weekend Update.

Chicago Med. That show is INCREDIBLE.

I've been watching old MST3k on Hulu, but I think I'm gonna give the new season on Netflix a try tonight.

How is the new show 13 reasons why? anyone watched it yet.

I just finished it. It's amazing, very well written/directed. The acting from the young cast is unbelievable. VERY intense to watch (even for me) but holy shit wow what a show. If you trigger easy there 2 sexual assaults and
and one really intense (prob the most real I've seen in a long time) Suicide scene
I would recommend this show to everyone. It's really that good.

River Monsters: (S7) Diving in Africa, with crocodiles and Tiger fish.

Hacksaw Ridge: Carnage and courage. Hugo Weaving was excellent as Tom Doss, the father of Desmond Doss.

I'm watching a stupid amount of Game Theory on youtube right now. Mostly FNAF theory, but also Fallout 4, NV, and 3 lore and theory. It's just fun to watch someone try to make sense out of the parts of the games that don't make any sense.

Teen titans: the judas contract. If you like the dc animated movies I definitely reccommend this one. As far as shows I just finished watching all four seasons of spartacus on netflix.

Kong: Skull Island. Was thoroughly entertained. Kong fucking shit up and John C. Reilly being hilarious.

Does baseball count as a show? Or sports in general?

Last show was 'River monsters'.
Last movie was 'exMachina', perhaps not the wisest choice before a perve session.

Currently watching American Gods on Starz, it's a series based on the book by the same title by Neil Gaiman. Years ago when I read the book I wasn't floored and truthfully remember very little of it. The show however is absolutely amazing. A war is breaking out between the old gods and the new, and if you love mythology, this show is for you!

Reactions: ramblin
Holy. Shit.

So blown away by just the first episode.

I was a little skeptical of the adaptation when it was first brought up here two years ago. Thanks Dan and swagger letting me know it's finally here.
Ian McShane nails it as Odin/Wednesday, and there are entire sequences that make you feel like you're reading Sandman again.

Reactions: ramblin and swagger
Aftermath

Two strangers' lives become inextricably bound together after a devastating plane crash. Inspired by actual events, AFTERMATH tells a story of guilt and revenge after an air traffic controller's (Scoot McNairy) error causes the death of a construction foreman's (Arnold Schwarzenegger) wife and daughter.

A deeper acting role for Schwarzenegger.

And I just got done with The Last King.

In the year 1206 Norway is raged by civil war. The King's illegitimate infant son, Håkon Håkonsson, which half the kingdom wants killed off, is guarded in secrecy by two men. A story which changed the course of the country's history.

A rather good movie. Based on the true story of a civil war in Norway at that time. I really liked the fact they didn't 'Hollywood' up the action scenes. Didn't try to go over the top in a stupid huge blockbuster type of way. There was fight scenes that didn't make you want to vomit due to having 12 cuts a second.

Simple sets that were well done and made you believe it was really that time period. Most of it was outdoors, so they let the landscape be the backdrop.

Also, one of the stars was Tormund Giantsbane from Game of Thrones.
chrome_2017-05-30_05-51-51.png

Enemy at the Gates.

Outstanding book. Movie was pretty decent, went fast and loose with facts, but it added a character for Rachel Weisz and no fault can ever be found with that.

I've been catching up on old shows here and there. Latest is "Fleabag" a dark comedy about a woman in her early 30s who seems like she should be alright. But she's not, and that's explained along the way. It has its lol moments, and a fair bit of heart.

The last movie I watched was A Cure for Wellness, and if you like Gore Verbinsky (he directed The Ring, the first 3 Pirates of the Caribbean movies) I'd say it's definitely worth a watch. It was 2.5 hours long so there's a few slow sections but for the most part the pacing is pretty good.

I saw Wonder Woman last night! I need to see it again to fully process my thoughts though, it was...something. Idk.

on youtube?

Game Theory, but that's because I loooove MattPatt.

On tv/hulu/netflix?

Handmaid's Tale. Sooooo rage inducing but very good.

Been slowly working my way through Star Trek The Next Generation. Only been about 6+ months, and on season 5.

Handmaid's tale...

The feminist in me conflicts with the scientist. I am definitely feeling torn watching this show.

Went in knowing nothing but Elizabeth Moss was attached and SNL lampooned it. I'd planned to watch later, but that got me curious to view this weekend.

I haven't seen anything more tedious and overwrought since 1979's "The Scarlett Letter". At least that had the saving grace of Meg Foster's piercing eyes and an actual historical patrimonial theocracy that made it all too real.

How soon we forgot "Children of Men"
Can we have some feminist fiction that isn't braindead? I realize the goal is low with "Wonder Woman" just now passing "Fifty Shades" at the box office. Write like your audience doesn't need training wheels to keep up - PLEASE. Everything males do = bad = bad reality and bad fiction. Women aren't stupid, quit pandering like they are.

Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy