AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I saw Turning Red on Disney+ it was super cute and I got so excited by the end of it!

Apparently people don't like it? Which.. I'm thankful it doesn't seem to be anyone I interact with on media's but no idea why. It's such a cute movie 💕💕

That ending is excitingggg I'm renaining vague though! Hehe

Reactions: Dannyhomebody
I saw Turning Red on Disney+ it was super cute and I got so excited by the end of it!

Apparently people don't like it? Which.. I'm thankful it doesn't seem to be anyone I interact with on media's but no idea why. It's such a cute movie 💕💕

That ending is excitingggg I'm renaining vague though! Hehe
Will add this to my must watch list now. Thanks for posting. Whether I do/don't like this, I appreciate you recommending this. I'm always looking for something to watch.

Reactions: RosalinBlu
If you are/aren't a Nic Cage fan, give this one a chance. It's an uplifting movie, despite all of the random fucked up and depressing shit that happens, while Cage is trying to bring the truffles-lovin' pig he owned back home, the pig he treated the way people treat a dog or a cat, after being kidnapped by tweakers.

Reactions: RosalinBlu
Watched this off and on while doing Skype shows last night. Good movie. In Russian with subtitles. Don't watch this if you're tired. Things are slow in the 1st half, but things do pick up in the 2nd act when Vladimir is swimming in his gym's pool one minute, and then face down in the water due to a random heart attack the next. Anybody here on the ACF seen this? Any other movies by director Andrey Zvyagintsev? Any other good Russian movies in general? Let me know. I'm always on the hunt for a good movie.

While becoming more fluent in Italian, I'm watching every Toni Servillo movie I can get my hands on. Isabelle Huppert is also in this, my favorite French actress. This is a slow-burn drama, so don't watch this if you're tired. Meh trailer. BTW, Eluana Englaro's unfortunate situation is very similar to the tragic situation involving the American woman Terri Schiavo. Okay movie, good, but won't watch again.

Not a fan of Marvel Comics or Disney, but friends of mine wanted me to watch this so I did. Passable way to spend the time, yes, but Thena forgetting memory and attacking her teammates was stupid, another unfortunate yes. Good movie, won't watch again yes. BTW, don't forget to watch any Marvel movie end credits and/or during the end credits. Winks and nods of things to expect in the future.

In English and in Japanese. Just the thought of Nic Cage and the director Sion Sono, who directed the great and twisted 2010 horror flick Cold Fish, together, made me want to watch this. Not perfect, but a fun movie for those who like me, enjoy batshit crazy fun while watching a movie.

Halo TV show is finally out. I thought episode 1 was awesome. Can't wait for more. It was such amazing nostalgia, especially with the theme music
Is it enjoyable without having played the game? Judging from the trailer I should like it. I love the setting.

I've been watching "The looming towers" miniseries because I've been interested in everything Jeff Daniels lately (excluding dumb and dumber). It's good, but painful. It's about the work of the F.B.I and C.I.A in the years leading to 9/11 and their failure to work together.

Is it enjoyable without having played the game? Judging from the trailer I should like it. I love the setting.

I've been watching "The looming towers" miniseries because I've been interested in everything Jeff Daniels lately (excluding dumb and dumber). It's good, but painful. It's about the work of the F.B.I and C.I.A in the years leading to 9/11 and their failure to work together.

I think you should be able to as it explains things, what everything is etc so it should be fine.
It's a lot more nostalgic and better if you are a fan of the games though, but I see no reason at all for not enjoying it if you never played before

Episode 2 came out today so I will watch that in a bit

A show horror show called "From" which is quite good so far. I cant really say much with spoiling anything but if you like Horror give it a shot. Also on the fourth episode of Euphoria and that is pretty good too.

A show horror show called "From" which is quite good so far. I cant really say much with spoiling anything but if you like Horror give it a shot. Also on the fourth episode of Euphoria and that is pretty good too.

agreed, i like it, very good start then it kind of slowed down but seems to be picking up again.

Oh don't worry about that... Naples dialect is hard to understand even for Italian native speakers. We need subtitles as well 😆

Have you seen Suburra - la serie? It has similar vibes, talks about the mafia in Rome with real life events. I enoyed it! (also because I love rome dialect ahah)

You should definitely check out Gomorrah La Serie. I can’t say enough superlatives about this tv masterpiece:)

Reactions: CheeseMoon
I'm watching
You might also want to watch La grande bellezza (The great beauty) 2013, in case you haven't watched. Very Fellini-like. Also, something that few people know, but let's keep it as a secret, many of the characters depicted/referred to are real. But keep it as a secret. Shh.

Last edited:
You might also want to watch La grande bellezza (The great beauty) 2013, in case you haven't watched. Very Fellini-like. Also, something that few people know, but let's keep it as a secret, many of the characters depicted/referred to are real. But keep it as a secret. Shh.
Thanks for recommending this. Always looking for a great Italian movie, and also working on being fluent in Italian since for the past couple of months I've been doing a lot of Skype shows with loyal followers of mine who are fluent in Italian. Don't worry, I can keep a secret. BTW, I'm fluent in Spanish and English, so learning Italian hasn't been too difficult, thankfully. Continuing onward with my Toni Servillo marathon, I'm going to watch this movie in a few days. Have you seen it? If not, that's okay. If you do, let me know if you did/didn't like it. Hope all is well.

Reactions: Just_A_Guy

Excluding Dumb and Dumber. LOL!!! Hope all is well. I enjoy Jeff Daniels movies too, so I'm glad I'm reading/seeing you have an interest in Jeff Daniels movies. Have you seen any of these, some and/or all of movies on this list. Let me know. Curious to read/see your opinion/s on some of these movies.

Have you seen it?
Yes. I believe I might have seen it, but honestly can't really remember anything in details other than I liked it and left with a good impression. Not a well thought-out and rounded review. I know, but I'm being honest, can't remember. I might have to watch it again. Thanks for your suggestion.

Yes. I believe I might have seen it, but honestly can't really remember anything in details other than I liked it and left with a good impression. Not a well thought-out and rounded review. I know, but I'm being honest, can't remember. I might have to watch it again. Thanks for your suggestion.
Yw. Np. If you have any suggestions you want to send my way, don't hesitate to send them. Hope all is well.

Excluding Dumb and Dumber. LOL!!! Hope all is well. I enjoy Jeff Daniels movies too, so I'm glad I'm reading/seeing you have an interest in Jeff Daniels movies. Have you seen any of these, some and/or all of movies on this list. Let me know. Curious to read/see your opinion/s on some of these movies.
The only movie I saw from that list was Dumb and Dumber. I didn't like it because that humor is based on pointing a finger at someone and laugh.

What steered my interest about JD was the two seasons of "The newsroom" A show that pointed towards a serious problem in the US and the world. In short about the emergence of things like fox news.

When I researched a bit about him I realized that from a certain point in his career he only wanted to have jobs that advanced his political views which I seem to share. I find this inspiring.

Reactions: Just_A_Guy
Moon Knight

Ok so, I will hold my hands up and say when I first watched the trailer for this a few months ago, I completely wrote it off as a "I will only watch when I have nothing else" because it didn't look great.
I decided to try it when the first episode was out and wow, different to how I thought it was going to be, and it has a good bit of humour in. I watched episode 2 earlier and I am still really liking it.