AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
How was it? I definitely want to see this, it was one I thought I might go and see in cinema too.

Meh. It was just okay. The music during the movie was better than the movie itself. Lol. They were playing The Notorious B.I.G., Wu Tang, A Tribe Called Quest, SWV. Tbh I have a feeling I’ll be a lot more impressed by this new The Little Mermaid movie (which I might see tonight as soon as I get off work).

Got to be the best darned movie out there.

The Night Stalker 1973 One of the Kolchak Series of films. 1973

Attachments

• 10100310.jpg
    10100310.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: ElGato
Got to be the best darned movie out there.

The Night Stalker 1973 One of the Kolchak Series of films. 1973
A great series! Got the DVDs (I've even got a shirt ;) )

As a teen it was on TV here late at night, and was one of the few TV shows or movies that made me feel, not scared as such, but "uneasy" when watching it.

Of course my fear of the dark which was fueled by an older sister tormenting me in darkened rooms when I was very very young did not help either :rofl:

I actually liked this new Transformers more the second time I watched it in theaters. And this time I had my 20-year old son with me. :)

Reactions: NotYou
I actually liked this new Transformers more the second time I watched it in theaters. And this time I had my 20-year old son with me. :)

I watched it too and really liked it.
I have to admit, I have always liked them all, and I am always impressed by the CGI for the actual transforming of each and everyone, they are always impressive.

I watched SILO earlier, my god, that's got really good and I am loving it.

I saw the new season of Black Mirror premiered on Netflix (UK) last week… will be binging that tonight! 🤞

I watched "FROM" finale episode. Fantastic episode, no new answers as such, but there was a great ending which I was not expecting and it will open up nicely for another season. I still hope they don't try to drag this out too much though, it's such a great show I don't want it to become a chore and bore - don't let it become another "LOST"

Reactions: rockin_rod
I watched "FROM" finale episode. Fantastic episode, no new answers as such, but there was a great ending which I was not expecting and it will open up nicely for another season. I still hope they don't try to drag this out too much though, it's such a great show I don't want it to become a chore and bore - don't let it become another "LOST"
That show was just recommended to me, looking forward to binging on it very soon!

That show was just recommended to me, looking forward to binging on it very soon!

If you enjoy not receiving any answers for 2 seasons, then this is a good show for you. I feel like next season will start finally answering some stuff, based on what happened in the finale episode of season 2 (I won't spoil, don't worry).

Reactions: rockin_rod
The last movie I watched was Batman. Today was rainy, so I stayed in and watched a favorite!

The last TV show I watched was Grim, I recommend it is very engaging!

If you enjoy not receiving any answers for 2 seasons, then this is a good show for you. I feel like next season will start finally answering some stuff, based on what happened in the finale episode of season 2 (I won't spoil, don't worry).
Yep being drawn out without a lot of answers will definitely test my patience, suspect the person who recommended it to me knew it could become a social experiment!
And I am now looking back at my previous reply and wonder if it is 'binging' or 'bingeing'? Both look weird to me. Regardless, I plan to binge :party:

They are dragging the hell out of that show, they keep it up it's going to get cancelled and we aren't going to get any answers.

I watched the new 5 episodes of The Witcher, I really liked it although I do dislike a few specific characters, and always have, and I dislike how it has gone really really stupid/silly and tries to be funny. I can honestly see why Cavil said it has gone too far from the books and that's why he has left.

Currently watching Fear the Walking Dead and Fringe. I'm impatiently waiting for the new sections of AHS, Homeland, and Bates Motel :D.

I just watched the finale for Silo.
I love that show, apparently season 2 isn't out until 2024, which makes sense, but it left on such a big cliffhanger, very interested to see where it goes in season 2.

I started watching the newest episode of Mayans MC, but didn’t get to finish it. I knew that asshole ‘Bishop’ was gonna cheat on his beautiful girlfriend (who I think he’s in love with) with that chick from the bar. SMH.

just watched "Severance", has anybody seen this? One of the best pieces of TV I've seen. Cast, attention to detail, artwork, style is all top notch! Its disturbing, sometimes abstract, beautiful. I hope season two comes sooner than later. Even the intro is a piece of art.

I think people who like David Lynch might like it, even if its very different. You can definitely draw more logical conclutions that with d.Lynchs work, but sometimes there are paralels.

just watched "Severance", has anybody seen this? One of the best pieces of TV I've seen. Cast, attention to detail, artwork, style is all top notch! Its disturbing, sometimes abstract, beautiful. I hope season two comes sooner than later. Even the intro is a piece of art.

I think people who like David Lynch might like it, even if its very different. You can definitely draw more logical conclutions that with d.Lynchs work, but sometimes there are paralels.
Yeah but s2 keeps getting pushed, don't even know if s2 will happen and with such a big cliff hanger at the end of s1 I'm reluctant to recommend it xD

I watched 65 on the plane. I thought the atmosphere and sound design was cool. It was neat how they slightly changed how you'd expect dinosaurs to look to make them more alien and strange. I enjoyed it.

Yeah but s2 keeps getting pushed, don't even know if s2 will happen and with such a big cliff hanger at the end of s1 I'm reluctant to recommend it xD
I read s2 is definitely coming

I rewatched all episodes for Loki season 1, I forgot how much I liked that show and I had honestly forgotten so much, so I am glad I watched it again and the new season is out in October, so now I am prepared for it - although I am sure I will forget key details between now and then :rofl:

Reactions: MarieElise
I bought the Super Mario movie yesterday, and loved it. We've play a lot of Mario at our house, for years, which made the movie extra fun.

Reactions: Vixxen81 and NotYou