AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Foundation Season 2 new episode.
I remember really liking the first season but in all honesty, I completely forgot everything, or most things. They need to start adding recaps to new seasons.

Foundation Season 2 new episode.
I remember really liking the first season but in all honesty, I completely forgot everything, or most things. They need to start adding recaps to new seasons.
yes, I liked season 1 also. There is "pete peppers" on youtube, he covers it with good reviews and recaps.

• Helpful!
Reactions: NotYou
Tried to get into Miracle Workers: End Times and I'm just so bored with it. I only watched the first two episodes. I'm all about kink and whatever, but its current juxtaposition in the show is just awkward and feels forced.

But I need to watch the 4th episode of Based on a True Story. Kaley Cuoco is FANTASTIC in this show so far. The dialogue feels real and flows in a way that married people would normally speak to each other. Highly recommend. (on Peacock)

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
The finales of The Blacklist (😭💔) and Mayans M.C. (😲)

The new Walking Dead spin off Dead City gave me a pleasant surprise. They actually took it to a different direction that fits very well.
The new Witcher season had too much talk, I can’t follow through.
I’m taking a shot at the new Justified special, and I hope Timothy Olyphant delivers better than in the Deadwood special.
I’m also binging the old Batman animated series from the 90’s. The story telling, Danny Elfman’s theme, the art work and inner jokes, all remain relevant even after 30 years.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Finally finished Based on a True Story and OMG I AM IN LOVE. Cannot wait for the next episodes to drop. It's starkly hilarious and plot twists just fly out of nowhere. It is gory. But in a flashback/daydream kind of way. Very interesting concept.

I watched the movie Spiral: From the Book of Saw (with Chris Rock and Samuel L. Jackson) again last night, since it’s available on Hulu. 👍

My spouse got me into binging The Goldbergs. Funny, mindless and cool.

I used to really like that, but then it got too ridiculous with more seasons, they needed to stop just after a few.

I have been watching Foundation series 2, but for the life of me I just can't get into it. I really enjoyed the first series, but I am just finding the second one boring - but I dont think it's the show, I think it's me. I am not so sure.

At least Invasion series 2 starts in a week or 2, I really loved and was intrigued by the first, and the cliffhanger for S1 was fantastic.

Reactions: Dan Epstein
Working my way through Red Dwarf again, I seen to watch it pretty much every year, IMO it holds up really well

Working my way through Red Dwarf again, I seen to watch it pretty much every year, IMO it holds up really well
Disc or streaming? And yes it really does hold up well. I'm doing the same myself down here at the moment via subscription TV, I am finally catching series 11 and 12 (or is that 10 and 11?) of which I only have seen a couple of episodes.

I loved that the extras on the dvds were as entertaining as the actual shows (and they are very entertaining). I stopped listening to commentary tracks not long after buying my first Red Dwarf disc set as their commentary was so funny and enlightening that all other shows' commentaries are dull as dishwater by comparison.

Disc or streaming? And yes it really does hold up well. I'm doing the same myself down here at the moment via subscription TV, I am finally catching series 11 and 12 (or is that 10 and 11?) of which I only have seen a couple of episodes.

I loved that the extras on the dvds were as entertaining as the actual shows (and they are very entertaining). I stopped listening to commentary tracks not long after buying my first Red Dwarf disc set as their commentary was so funny and enlightening that all other shows' commentaries are dull as dishwater by comparison.
I used to have them all on dvd and ripped the episodes before I moved, Since I watch them so often I might make some time to upscale them to 4k but thats a good 4-5 hours per episode... can finish a season in the time it takes to upscale a single episode, not to mention they then have to be compressed down because from upscaling my old pvt shows I found a 170mb video upscaled to 4k comes out at close to 30gb and I dont have the HDD space for that 😂

I think the last season is 11? and there's the new movie too which was good fun too.

I used to have them all on dvd and ripped the episodes before I moved, Since I watch them so often I might make some time to upscale them to 4k but thats a good 4-5 hours per episode... can finish a season in the time it takes to upscale a single episode, not to mention they then have to be compressed down because from upscaling my old pvt shows I found a 170mb video upscaled to 4k comes out at close to 30gb and I dont have the HDD space for that 😂

I think the last season is 11? and there's the new movie too which was good fun too.
There was debate around the numbering with the 3 parter "Back to Earth" Not being officially season 9.

The commentary amazed me. They were done a few years after the broadcasts as far as I can tell (the early seasons) and yet the main cast who were sat together watching the episodes and doing the commentary remembered and told facts and stories about each of the guest stars in each episode.

There was debate around the numbering with the 3 parter "Back to Earth" Not being officially season 9.

The commentary amazed me. They were done a few years after the broadcasts as far as I can tell (the early seasons) and yet the main cast who were sat together watching the episodes and doing the commentary remembered and told facts and stories about each of the guest stars in each episode.
There was another show I watched with commentary like that, I cant remember what it was though, like they would be like "oh and every time you tried doing x y was happening, it took like 100 takes" and then end up going off on a complete rant for 5 minutes 😂

Reactions: Ozzie_
Speaking of Red Dwarf and nostalgia, do you think anyone could watch The Tripods again?
I hadnt heard of it before, just looked it up on imdb and it looks like something I would watch, just have to find it so I can add it into my watch list now 😂

Noel Gallagher’s DVD extras commentary on the Oasis videos through the years is pretty funny… I was a kinda fan back in the day… but it’s hilarious hearing an older version of himself ridicule what was happening at the time 😅

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
I watched Madea's Big Happy Family. Only the 2nd Madea movie I've ever watched, but fun 😆 Definitely checking out more of Tyler Perry's work.

I just finished watching some lame-ass movie on Hulu called The Ritual Killer. Morgan Freeman being in it was one of the reasons I'd decided to check it out.

Anyway, I just came across this on the Hulu menu. The main character is a cam girl! :) Gonna watch this one now.

Alone At Night.png

I just finished watching some lame-ass movie on Hulu called The Ritual Killer. Morgan Freeman being in it was one of the reasons I'd decided to check it out.

Anyway, I just came across this on the Hulu menu. The main character is a cam girl! :) Gonna watch this one now.

View attachment 97277
Pamela Anderson's in it!
(interested if knowing if you thought it was any good btw)

Pamela Anderson's in it!
(interested if knowing if you thought it was any good btw)

I liked it. :)

Pamela Anderson is the sheriff.

But Girl House is still my favorite cam girl movie…way scarier imo.