AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
He may not be the best driver in the world, but he's so likeable and happy all the time that everybody wants nice things to happen to him. What a character!
He's an Aussie! We are all lovely (and lovable) people :rofl: :)

But that damned "shoey"!!!! Now the world thinks we are all stupid enough to drink out of a smelly, athlete's foot ridden old boot!!!!! ;)

• Funny!
Reactions: CheeseMoon
This thread just reminded me that I need to return the DVDs for Ted and Ted 2 to the library. Those movies were freakin’ hilarious, and it’s certainly not the first time a fictitious bear has made me cry (Ahem…Winnie the Pooh 😍).

Mark Wahlberg is such a cutie.

I watched the new Equalizer 3 movie with Denzel Washington.
I have said before how his movies have always been fantastic, and I can't think of any that I have seen that I dislike. Even this, as the third in the series, was still really great and enjoyable. Very slow, and then the ending seemed very fast, but still enjoyable to watch.

I have said before how his movies have always been fantastic, and I can't think of any that I have seen that I dislike. Even this, as the third in the series, was still really great and enjoyable. Very slow, and then the ending seemed very fast, but still enjoyable to watch.

I got a surprising text on Wednesday night from an old fwb, asking if I’d like to see a movie (Well that’s an unexpected change of events, but ok…lol). The Equalizer 3 is the movie we’re going to see tonight.

Reactions: NotYou
I’m a fan of that series so great to hear it’s enjoyable to watch…. next on the cinema list!

The T.V. characters Edith Bunker (All in the Family and Archie Bunker's Place) and Rose Nylund (The Golden Girls and The Golden Palace) were two of television's biggest sweethearts IMO.:h::h: They're so freakin' nice! I smile so hard (and laugh and cheer) during the moments when they do yell at someone. :giggle:

I'm currently watching Archie Bunker's Place on DailyMotion.

Reactions: Maxi and Ozzie_
The T.V. characters Edith Bunker (All in the Family and Archie Bunker's Place) and Rose Nylund (The Golden Girls and The Golden Palace) were two of television's biggest sweethearts IMO.:h::h: They're so freakin' nice! I smile so hard (and laugh and cheer) during the moments when they do yell at someone. :giggle:

I'm currently watching Archie Bunker's Place on DailyMotion.
Possibly my favourite meme ;)

jean stapleton alice cooper.jpg

Reactions: Ozzie_
The new Walking Dead spin off, Daryl Dixon. Very interesting and very very French. Surprising choices, imperfect, but definitely worth watching. Yom Kipur is our binging holiday because everything’s closed, so there’s a spot for everyone and everything to stream.

I finally watched the first 5 episodes fo Invasion Series 2.

I have been wanting this for so long, and when it finally came out I was very disappointed.
When Series 1 ended, it ended with the alien ship arriving and us all being yes wow, amazing, finally!
In series 2, it has started as 120 days AFTER the ship has arrived, so the world is 4 months used to this ship being here and there are already plans in action and so on and so forth - they even shot the ship down already!!!

On top of this, the family with the mother, daughter and son really annoys me, namely the boy.. something about him just makes me want to tell him to stop being such a little prick constantly.
I couldn't get past the first 15 or 20 minutes of episode 1 when it first came out because of all of this, but then I finally sat down and forced myself to watch 5 episodes, and finally glad I did, it has become interesting again

Gen V

So, if you like the tv show "The Boys", then I think you will like this. This is highschool/college kids with he abilities but it's done the same as The Boys and is just as fun and dark as that.
I reluctantly gave it a shot because I loved that show so figured I might as well, glad I did as it's really good so far after the first 3 episodes.

late to the party on it but watched Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse last night. Really cool animation/visuals and music. Kind of irritated me it is part I so the story left you hanging

I watched cam on Netflix. All the things you can be banned for made the main character top popular model . It was also a really freaky concept and is a bit like the terminater, a warning of what can happen in the AI world.

I finally watched the first 5 episodes fo Invasion Series 2.

I have been wanting this for so long, and when it finally came out I was very disappointed.
When Series 1 ended, it ended with the alien ship arriving and us all being yes wow, amazing, finally!
In series 2, it has started as 120 days AFTER the ship has arrived, so the world is 4 months used to this ship being here and there are already plans in action and so on and so forth - they even shot the ship down already!!!

On top of this, the family with the mother, daughter and son really annoys me, namely the boy.. something about him just makes me want to tell him to stop being such a little prick constantly.
I couldn't get past the first 15 or 20 minutes of episode 1 when it first came out because of all of this, but then I finally sat down and forced myself to watch 5 episodes, and finally glad I did, it has become interesting again
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

• Hugs
I just got back a little while ago from watching Saw X. LOVED IT!

I stopped at Saw 4 or 5 I think, the first 2 were really great because they were original, but then they just became purely gore/torture with no real story, just the same old rubbish.

I stopped at Saw 4 or 5 I think, the first 2 were really great because they were original, but then they just became purely gore/torture with no real story, just the same old rubbish.

That's too bad that you stopped watching. This new one definitely spent a lot of time on the story, and was more emotional than the previous movies.

Finished Stargate...the original movie, sg1, Atlantis and SGU (havnt watched ark of truth yet), SGU left me very unsatisfied so now I am on to farscape 😂
Finished the last season of Archer too....like wtf that was an awful way to send a series.

If anyone is into SciFi and hasnt seen the original stargate movie, I highly recommend it.

• Helpful!
This thread just reminded me that I need to return the DVDs for Ted and Ted 2 to the library. Those movies were freakin’ hilarious, and it’s certainly not the first time a fictitious bear has made me cry (Ahem…Winnie the Pooh 😍).

Mark Wahlberg is such a cutie.
Ted is one of my favorites! I die for Mark Wahlberg and Mila Kunis is SO SO FUNNY.

Reactions: yummybrownfox