AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Hotel Transylvania 4. It's hilarious, fast-paced, and totally whacko. I love it.

ETA; I could seriously sit and rewatch that like 20 times; I probably will. I also just really like the style of animation too.

Reactions: rockin_rod
Any Guy Pearce fans who want to see him in a slice of Australian TV, check out "Jack Irish" if it's available in your world.

Reactions: Maxi
I saw a few little clips on video reels on Facebook for South Park, and it made me want to watch it again.
Bought Amazon prime thinking i could watch it there, but nope, had to buy stupid Paramount+ too, but it's been fun watching old versions of South Park.

I saw a few little clips on video reels on Facebook for South Park, and it made me want to watch it again.
Bought Amazon prime thinking i could watch it there, but nope, had to buy stupid Paramount+ too, but it's been fun watching old versions of South Park.
Just FYI, all (at least i think all, if not then the vast majority) of south park seasons can be watched for free on the south park website.

Reactions: NotYou
Just FYI, all (at least i think all, if not then the vast majority) of south park seasons can be watched for free on the south park website.

Oh that'd be great if so.
There are some episodes on Paramount+ that you still have to buy, not just seasons or specials like the cult of cartman, but there have been a few individual ones too, which is annoying.

Oh that'd be great if so.
There are some episodes on Paramount+ that you still have to buy, not just seasons or specials like the cult of cartman, but there have been a few individual ones too, which is annoying.
I just had another quick look and it looks like it's every episode of all 23 seasons on there (didnt check if every episode is there but they have all 23 seasons listed and the couple I did look at were complete.) I dont think the specials or movies are on there though.
I like the south park website because there's a button to just have it load a random episode.

So I watched a lot of South Park over the days, I have actually burned out from too many so I decided on a movie.
On Prime I went with The Tomorrow War, I watched it when it first came out and I know I enjoyed it, but I couldn't remember the details of the movie so watched that. Glad I did because there was so much I had forgotten about it

Ragnarok season 3, what a disappointment. Seasons 1&2 were great and original and an actual Scandinavian adaptation of a Scandinavian myth into a solid coming of age narrative. Season 3 was just way way off.
oh really? I have just started season 2. That's a bummer to hear.

Was re-watching warrior (season 3 apparently aired and I didnt catch it so doing a catch up before getting back into season 3), but work is kind of piling up (warrior is an easy show to end up bingeing I find). Highly recommend it if anyone hasnt seen it.

Last thing I watched now is "Young Sheldon" :) I quite like it as a right before falling a sleep series :))

Reactions: Ozzie_
After this cheeseburger and Sprite from Five Guys is delivered to me, I'm going to finish watching the rest of today's General Hospital. And then I'm going to watch that Mark Wahlberg movie Ted for the first time. I borrowed the DVDs for Ted and Ted 2 today from the public library. I'd never seen them, and when I was in Rhode Island last weekend, Ted was on the T.V. in my hotel room. I was LMFAO at the "How Boston women sound during an orgasm" scene. 😂😂😂 The movie Vacation had been on the hotel room T.V. too, so that's another one I want to watch in its entirety.

Ok that's The Blacklist done and dusted. A silly overblown show but I liked it. Must admit the ending seemed a bit of a letdown. I kind of picked it about 3/4 of the way though the episode (different venue but same ending) but I mentally dismissed it as too silly / contrived.

Still, I'll miss it, I like James Spader, I'll have to chase down some other things he's done.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Ok that's The Blacklist done and dusted. A silly overblown show but I liked it. Must admit the ending seemed a bit of a letdown. I kind of picked it about 3/4 of the way though the episode (different venue but same ending) but I mentally dismissed it as too silly / contrived.

Still, I'll miss it, I like James Spader, I'll have to chase down some other things he's done.

*****SPOILER BELOW*****

When I saw that the name of the finale episode is “Raymond Reddington: Good Night,” I knew what that meant. 😭 I lost it when they played the Spanish version of Frank Sinatra’s “My Way.” My grandfather, a huge Frank Sinatra fan, said that he wants “My Way” played (or sung?) at his funeral. And knowing the kind of man he is…that’s very fitting for him.

It’s also fitting that it’s the song (the Spanish version) we hear during Reddington’s final moments. He’s lived life on his own terms, and he wasn’t about to let whatever illness he’s suffering from cause him to slowly deteriorate. He spent his final moments walking through the beautiful Spanish countryside, where he wanted to be. Even in Dembe’s tearful speech to Harold Cooper, Dembe knew something was up, and that their time with Reddington would be ending. I wished they’d shown Dembe and Harold’s reactions to the news of Reddington’s death.

*****SPOILER BELOW*****

When I saw that the name of the finale episode is “Raymond Reddington: Good Night,” I knew what that meant. 😭 I lost it when they played the Spanish version of Frank Sinatra’s “My Way.” My grandfather, a huge Frank Sinatra fan, said that he wants “My Way” played (or sung?) at his funeral. And knowing the kind of man he is…that’s very fitting for him.

It’s also fitting that it’s the song (the Spanish version) we hear during Reddington’s final moments. He’s lived life on his own terms, and he wasn’t about to let whatever illness he’s suffering from cause him to slowly deteriorate. He spent his final moments walking through the beautiful Spanish countryside, where he wanted to be. Even in Dembe’s tearful speech to Harold Cooper, Dembe knew something was up, and that their time with Reddington would be ending. I wished they’d shown Dembe and Harold’s reactions to the news of Reddington’s death.
I have a soft spot for the Gypsy Kings (The band/group playing "My Way") They were big briefly (in Australia) back around 1988 when I was coincidentally in love with a young woman of Spanish extraction ;)

I agree with all of your points, I guess my feeling of contrivance (not really the right word) has to do with the actual *agent* of Reddington's demise rather than his demise in itself. It was an emotional episode, indeed the final few were so as we realised that he was unwell and it was all going to end one way or another.

Just gave up on "Invasion" on Apple TV+ ater five episodes. The premise is good, but the plot simply does not go anywhere. It's all backstory, setup and dramatic staring into the camera while you wait for someone's story arc to not be like a pancake. What particularly annoyed me was the subplot setup lifted almost verbatim from Lord of the Flies, a book I've read twice, but they never made this go anywhere interesting either.

Daniel Ricciardo would not trip major nutsack seeing this.

I am very happy, I just stumbled upon "The Almighty Johnsons" on Amazon Prime video. I saw it years ago on Free To Air TV and local Oz subscription TV.

A series from NZ; Norse gods fled to NZ in the past and are currently living (very) ordinary lives awaiting the return of the incarnation of Odin so that they can attain their full powers. It's a crack-up at times, but always fun. And more importantly to me, the three seasons actually wrap the story up completely.

Back when it was made the network forewarned the production company that season 3 would be the last, so they completely wrapped up the story over the final season, nothing rushed or contrived, just more of the usual sometimes farcical insanity.

I will be bingeing this badly.