AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Have you seen violent night? It's like someone watched die hard too many times on Christmas and decided it needs to be more violent and more Christmas related.
I have not, no, but I might give it a watch at some point :)) thanks

Have you seen violent night? It's like someone watched die hard too many times on Christmas and decided it needs to be more violent and more Christmas related.

I just watched the trailer, and will give this a shot today

I just started watching “The woman in the house across the street from the girl in the window”. Just randomly chose something on Netflix mostly for background noise and I had no idea what is was about.

So far it’s terrific. I actually didn’t realize it was a parody at first, although I should have realized from the name, but pretty quickly into it I was bursting out laughing like “there’s no way this is a serious thriller”.

I just started watching “The woman in the house across the street from the girl in the window”. Just randomly chose something on Netflix mostly for background noise and I had no idea what is was about.

So far it’s terrific. I actually didn’t realize it was a parody at first, although I should have realized from the name, but pretty quickly into it I was bursting out laughing like “there’s no way this is a serious thriller”.

I've had it in my list for ages. You've convinced me to finally give it a go. 👍

Reactions: Marceline
Watched "Leave the World Behind" last night.

It was entertaining. Kinda felt too short, though.

Just caught the first episode of "Changing Ends" the semi-autobiographical sitcom about UK comedian Alan Carr's life growing up in Northampton in the 1980s. Looks like fun, Young actor playing the young Alan Carr seems quite good.

Plus some 80s nostalgia for me.

Just caught episode 1 of Obliterated on Netflix and LMAO for most of it, looking forward to more tomorrow.

Ahh you just reminded me to actually look to see exactly what this is, every time I go to Netflix it's there, and the trailer doesn't really give much about what it's about, so I have been wanting to see so will finally go look

Has anyone watched any episodes for "Monarch: Legacy of Monsters"? It looks crappy yet, I want to watch it, but I really don't think I will enjoy it.

Last edited:
Has anyone watched any episodes for "Monarch: Legacy of Monsters"? It looks crappy yet, I want to watch it, but I really don't think I will enjoy it.
It's okay. It's supposed to be a follow on from 2014 Godzilla movie. Sometimes a bit slow going.

Reactions: NotYou
It's okay. It's supposed to be a follow on from 2014 Godzilla movie. Sometimes a bit slow going.

Thanks
I might give it a go soon, I don't think there is anything I watch that has new episodes out for a few months, everything seems to have finished.

Reactions: Pommster
Has anyone here watched NCIS: Sydney?
I'm a big fan of the original format, and don't mind the LA and New Orleans versions (haven't really given Hawaii a go yet).
As a local spin-off, I'm interested to see how they've handled the writing and character/scene development, but it's streaming on the only premium service I don't currently subscribe to :rofl:

We used this title as an example of a long tail search term, SEOs and their internal jokes.

Reactions: Marceline
Watching two at the moment:-

Loudermilk. Titular character is a former music critic and a recovering alcoholic, now a substance abuse counselor and support group leader. Just finished season 1, first 4 episodes were fine then with the promotion of an annoying over the top character almost to centre stage, the rest of the season annoyed and interested me in equal parts :rofl: . Not sure yet if I will go back for seasons 2 and 3. If I do I will watch all episodes no matter what they are like, I am often like a dog with a bone with shows that are partly good but mostly bad.

Firefly. Watching (and enjoying immensely) again.

"Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me" ;)

Reactions: rockin_rod
I just started watching “The woman in the house across the street from the girl in the window”. .

As soon as you posted the title, I said oh, it’s a parody…and I’ve gotta see it! 😂 I’m sure the ridiculousness of it will have me laughing. Kind of like the film Bad Biology. The girl was born with 7 clits, and the guy’s dick detached from his body…and it went on a rampage…..

As soon as you posted the title, I said oh, it’s a parody…and I’ve gotta see it! 😂 I’m sure the ridiculousness of it will have me laughing. Kind of like the film Bad Biology. The girl was born with 7 clits, and the guy’s dick detached from his body…and it went on a rampage…..
"The Woman Across....." was fun for sure. I didn't laugh out loud much (I rarely do to be honest), but it was fun and very amusing. And some clever/funny "bits" in the background too.

Well worth a look.

Reactions: yummybrownfox