AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I watched "No One Will Save You" (after the terrible Dolphins playoff game last night) and it was... interesting?

I'm left wondering what it all meant since it seemed there was some sort of message to be taken from it.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I watched "No One Will Save You" (after the terrible Dolphins playoff game last night) and it was... interesting?

I'm left wondering what it all meant since it seemed there was some sort of message to be taken from it.

I watched that recently too, and was like um...wut? Lol.

Reactions: AmberCutie
I watched that recently too, and was like um...wut? Lol.
Also still can't figure out why she put a sofa in front of an open door like... what does that block? lol

• Funny!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
All three of my Law and Order shows have returned, which I'm excited about! However I'm bummed that Jeffrey Donovan is no longer on Law & Order as Detective Cosgrove. 😢 I loved him and Mehcad Brooks (Detective Shaw) working together on that show as partners

Season 22 Ok GIF by Law & Order

Reactions: rockin_rod
True Detective Season 4, solid, ice solid so far. It’s like Nordic Noir, but without the fatalistic bullshit and cohesive.

Haven’t started yet but I’ve been meaning to watch it for ages. I keep seeing this brilliant scene online and getting the reminder…

Did anyone else watch ‘Dark’ it was a 2017 German sci-fi mystery thriller.

The soundtrack was sublime.

The storyline got me hooked.

The first season was really well done. On Netflix in the UK.

ETA: had a real X Files vibe!

Did anyone else watch ‘Dark’ it was a 2017 German sci-fi mystery thriller.

The soundtrack was sublime.

The storyline got me hooked.

The first season was really well done. On Netflix in the UK.

ETA: had a real X Files vibe!
I see that I have added it to my list at some point in the past but have not started to watched it yet.

I will now do so :)

• Hugs
Reactions: Maxi
I recently watched the Ted TV show, based on the movie.
It wasn't too bad, it did have some stupid and over-the-top moments, but overall was fine and good. I enjoy Family Guy and American Dad, too, so maybe that's why I can enjoy this new show.

I wanted to rewatch some Halo episodes because Season 2 is out in a couple of days, but I couldn't be bothered.

re-watching the guild
oh gosh I should! I finished Felicia Day's audiobook "Third Eye" a month ago and have reverted back to her first memoir You're Never Weird on the Internet (Almost) and it's making me want to see the guild again! She refers to it in the book and talks about where "Codex" originated and all that.

Reactions: KingMarti
oh gosh I should! I finished Felicia Day's audiobook "Third Eye" a month ago and have reverted back to her first memoir You're Never Weird on the Internet (Almost) and it's making me want to see the guild again! She refers to it in the book and talks about where "Codex" originated and all that.
just forwarning...16 years ago the standard on youtube was 360p and on the guild youtube channel its uploaded in 240p, ngl at 360p it dosnt look awful the 240p did though (watching on a 55inch 4k display).

I didnt know she had done books, I might look them up if I remember after I finish my current one or get bored with it
1040643-0-240.jpeg

Cant say no to a new book for $2 😂 It's pretty good so far, from flicking through a bit it looks like a couple of short stories more than a single novel.

Reactions: AmberCutie
Well, i decided to rewatch all of season 1 for the Halo tv show because season 2 is out in a day or 2, and I am glad I did because I really like that show and I had forgotten so much

I started streaming “Bosch” on Amazom Prime📺.
It's a crime series about a lonely cop (kind of lonely wolf). I'm enjoying it so far and can recommend it if you like crime series.

I just rewatched the theatrical version of Legend yesterday. Millennials always talking about their 80s crushes, but can we just take a moment to consider Goth Princess Mia Sara:

Mia Sara Goth Princess Lili.jpg

And Darkness Daddy Tim Curry, too:

tim-curry-cult-movies.jpg

Such a great movie. Dark fantasy never hit the same after the 1980s.

I just rewatched the theatrical version of Legend yesterday. Millennials always talking about their 80s crushes, but can we just take a moment to consider Goth Princess Mia Sara:

View attachment 99157

And Darkness Daddy Tim Curry, too:

View attachment 99156

Such a great movie. Dark fantasy never hit the same after the 1980s.
Is that the one with tom cruise in it? I have that in my watch list, dont think I have seen it before.

Reactions: zippypinhead
Is that the one with tom cruise in it? I have that in my watch list, dont think I have seen it before.
Yep, Tom Cruise is in it, early in his career.

There are several version of Legend floating around, because Ridley Scott can't seem to resist the lure of the director's cut. For some reason, finding it to stream is currently not so easy.

Yep, Tom Cruise is in it, early in his career.

There are several version of Legend floating around, because Ridley Scott can't seem to resist the lure of the director's cut. For some reason, finding it to stream is currently not so easy.
On imdb they said that TC said he hated the American release and people should watch the directors cut. the American release is like 20 mins shorter than the European release and 40 mins shorter than the directors cut...Guess I will have to watch it at least 3 times to find out which cut I think is the best one because 20/40 mins is a lot of film to be cut 😂

Reactions: zippypinhead
On imdb they said that TC said he hated the American release and people should watch the directors cut. the American release is like 20 mins shorter than the European release and 40 mins shorter than the directors cut...Guess I will have to watch it at least 3 times to find out which cut I think is the best one because 20/40 mins is a lot of film to be cut 😂

I do think each version has its merits. For example, I like the ending of the US theatrical version better.

Reactions: KingMarti
I started to watch House of Ninjas on Netflix yesterday.
2 episodes so far and.. it's good and getting better, but it's so friggin weird at the same time, but in a "wtf haha huh" kind of way. I think maybe I am not used to the Japanese humour, but I will keep watching.

Halo S2, Episode 4.. I love this tv series, it definitely reminds me of the game very much so it;'s very nostalgic.
I am sure hardcore, die-hard Halo fans will hate it or a lot, but for a TV show adaptation of the game I think it's fantastic