AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Just finished watching Law and Order. Farewell, Jack McCoy! :h:

Sam Waterston Nbc GIF by Law & Order

Reactions: rockin_rod
Thanks to Disney+, I am on a nostalgia kick.

Last weekend finished binging all 11 seasons of MASH (and the special finale) That was an epic undertaking. Even though it had been repeated down here so many times that almost every story line was still in my subconscious in some way, it was entertaining enough that I never tired of watching in its entirety.

Now I am watching Hill Street Blues. In many ways it has dated badly. The misogyny, racism and general attitudes of many of the characters (almost completely unchallenged by other characters) although shown in the story-lines as really not ok, stands out like the proverbial dog's balls.

However I am finding it all very entertaining again. And am surprised at just how funny it is (still in first season). I remember that like all good dramas there were amusing interludes, but there are so many comedic pieces. It is great. Really enjoying it again so far.

I'm on season 3 of Suits and absolutely loving it.

Harvey Specter is beyond tasty looking.

Reactions: KingMarti
I'm on season 3 of Suits and absolutely loving it.

Harvey Specter is beyond tasty looking.
Suits was an awesome show, I re-watched it a couple of months ago.

Reactions: AmberCutie
The Reader. I've been missing this movie for a very long time.
I saw it with my wife last night. It's a really great movie. I recommend it.

recently watched The Zone of Interest.
It's rather superficial, and the theme is worn out. but it's beautifully shot and the length of the movie is comfortable.

The new episode for season 2 Halo.
I am still loving this. I think they have done it very well

I really like watching true crime documentaries and other kinds of similar documentaries.

Last night I watched something on Channel 4 called "Accused: The Hampstead Paedophile Hoax".
(In 2015, two children accused parents and teachers of running a baby-eating satanic cult in a Hampstead school. The tale gripped conspiracy theorists around the world. Part of True Crime on Channel 4.)

So interesting how this unfolded and that it was the parent (mother) making them do it.
It's interesting as well to see that even after it was shown as a hoax and the kids told the truth about what happened, the conspiracy theorists etc didn't believe the kids when they said it was a hoax and they were forced to do it.
Even now, people still think it really happened

I really like watching true crime documentaries and other kinds of similar documentaries.

Last night I watched something on Channel 4 called "Accused: The Hampstead Paedophile Hoax".
(In 2015, two children accused parents and teachers of running a baby-eating satanic cult in a Hampstead school. The tale gripped conspiracy theorists around the world. Part of True Crime on Channel 4.)

So interesting how this unfolded and that it was the parent (mother) making them do it.
It's interesting as well to see that even after it was shown as a hoax and the kids told the truth about what happened, the conspiracy theorists etc didn't believe the kids when they said it was a hoax and they were forced to do it.
Even now, people still think it really happened
I heard about that, it seemed so unrealistic that people believed that story

I heard about that, it seemed so unrealistic that people believed that story

Yeah for me too, but you just never know.
I had never heard of it before, and when it showed the kids confession, it didn't sound or look real to me as they were telling it like it was just a story - but then am I seeing it like that because I went into this knowing it was a hoax and/or because I don't have kids of my own?

What's strange is, the fact they still campaign against this now and many still believe it. It's crazy and F*d up for sure

I just watched season 2 finale of Halo!
Love this show a lot, such nostalgia for me, and there better be a season 3

The “Roadhouse”remake is a pleasant surprise. I’m a fan of the Patrick Swayze 80s classic, and had my doubts. This movie made very smart choices and is very enjoyable. Connor McGregor is hilarious in it. The hit the core of what made the original such a great experience - They don’t take themselves too seriously.

Reactions: rockin_rod
The “Roadhouse”remake is a pleasant surprise. I’m a fan of the Patrick Swayze 80s classic, and had my doubts. This movie made very smart choices and is very enjoyable. Connor McGregor is hilarious in it. The hit the core of what made the original such a great experience - They don’t take themselves too seriously.

I watched this but thought it was terrible.
And Conor McGregor's character was dreadful and overly cocky, and just plain stupid, I didn't enjoy it but it is a "time killer"

For the past few months I've been making a point to watch 1 episode a night of any series people have recommended to me. So far I've gotten through the first season of Yellowjackets (moody), Blue-Eyed Samurai (I think people should watch this one!), and both existing seasons of The Bear (stressful, well acted).

I'm not usually a huge animation fan, but Blue-Eyed Samurai was a beautiful show. I didn't like the voice acting for the english version, so I decided to watch the available foreign language dubs instead. :happy:

For the past few months I've been making a point to watch 1 episode a night of any series people have recommended to me. So far I've gotten through the first season of Yellowjackets (moody), Blue-Eyed Samurai (I think people should watch this one!), and both existing seasons of The Bear (stressful, well acted).

I'm not usually a huge animation fan, but Blue-Eyed Samurai was a beautiful show. I didn't like the voice acting for the english version, so I decided to watch the available foreign language dubs instead. :happy:
Blue Eyed Samurai was a masterpiece! It’s better to watch it in English though, it has George Takei and Kenneth Branagh.

Reactions: Cinnabelle
I know this is gonna sound crazy, considering that today is Easter Sunday (and it's now light outside...lol). But I'm currently watching the movie The Omen for the first time. Lol. I had bought this dvd set from the local thrift store a few weeks ago (which contains three different horror movies), and I'm just now getting around to watching it. And oh, man...this movie is so good!

Reactions: zippypinhead
Currently rewatching angel, it holds up really well imo.

Not a movie or a show but a live stream, watching a guy who's channel is TokyoSpliff make a 3d game/game engine, It's way above my level of understanding for most of it, but still find it really interesting on how its made, and the whole problem solving process. He started doing it more speed run style which was honestly kind of cool, like 60 minutes to set up adding windows or blood effects type thing. He just uploaded an overview of the last couple of months.

This weekend was Wrestlemania, and while I'm not too interested in an entire weekend of WWE, I did tune in for the main event, Cody Rhodes looking to dethrone Roman Reigns from his 3.5+ year run as champion. Very fun match to watch, with lots of shenanigans. Very much the "entertainment" end of "sports entertainment." I made a bunch of people I don't really know at a social gathering for the evening watch it with me. They got into it!

I finally got around to watching the Barbie movie. I liked it. I thought the casting was great. Ryan Gosling in that fur coat lol

MAFS: Colorado

Absolute shitshow of total deception, manipulation, and throwing the entire process out of the window. Curious if it changes the format for next season.

Reactions: MarieElise
I finally got around to watching the Barbie movie. I liked it. I thought the casting was great. Ryan Gosling in that fur coat lol

I really enjoyed it too, and I love that “Dance The Night Away” song. :clap: That dance party was my favorite scene in the movie, and it looked like everyone had a ball…and it truly seemed like “the best day ever.”