AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I finished Shogun and liked it, although I wouldn't say I liked the main character - The British guy. You'd think I would probably like him, with being British myself, but nope, I thought he was a complete d*ckh**d and I don't know how he kept getting so lucky. How he was constantly so rude throughout and truly did act "barbaric", I wanted someone to put a sword through him :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions: RavaRavishing
I watched the first 3 episodes of Season 4 for The Boys.
One of those episodes had a weird sexual scene, I won't spoil for anyone who likes it and hasn't watched yet, but jeez, I was not expecting to see it haha

Still a very good show, glad the next season is the final one though. I hate when they spoil shows by giving too many series