AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I finished Shogun and liked it, although I wouldn't say I liked the main character - The British guy. You'd think I would probably like him, with being British myself, but nope, I thought he was a complete d*ckh**d and I don't know how he kept getting so lucky. How he was constantly so rude throughout and truly did act "barbaric", I wanted someone to put a sword through him :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Reactions: RavaRavishing
I watched the first 3 episodes of Season 4 for The Boys.
One of those episodes had a weird sexual scene, I won't spoil for anyone who likes it and hasn't watched yet, but jeez, I was not expecting to see it haha

Still a very good show, glad the next season is the final one though. I hate when they spoil shows by giving too many series

I was a bit bored and couldn't find anything so decided to watch the documentary on Netflix called "Man With 1000 Kids".
Wow that was some interesting and fucked up thing. A guy who donated sperm and has hundreds (they say 600) but it's so much more worse and sinister - very interesting watch

I was a bit bored and couldn't find anything so decided to watch the documentary on Netflix called "Man With 1000 Kids".
Wow that was some interesting and fucked up thing. A guy who donated sperm and has hundreds (they say 600) but it's so much more worse and sinister - very interesting watch
sounds exactly like the story line for Delivery Man 😂

General Hospital

Valentin's been tampering with Sonny's bipolar meds, so Sonny's out of control.
Blaze (a woman in a relationship with a woman) just heard the audio recording of her homophobic mother Natalia talking shit about gay people, and she's devastated. 😥

I watched the new Beverley Hills Cop movie.
I used to love the other ones growing up, so it was nice and nostalgic. You can probably guess it isn't the best movie but it was a very good, fun movie to enjoy. If you like the other 3, you'll like this one. Now as an adult though, watching it I was thinking "no way he wouldn't get fired for all this damage he is causing" :rofl: :rofl:

"no way he wouldn't get fired for all this damage he is causing" :rofl: :rofl:
You can apply this to super hero movies too "you stopped me getting robbed for $50, but you knocked over my house...would have rather lost the $50 tbh" 😂

I think Handcock as much as that movie gets hated did a good job poking that particular theme in superhero stories.

You can apply this to super hero movies too "you stopped me getting robbed for $50, but you knocked over my house...would have rather lost the $50 tbh" 😂

I think Handcock as much as that movie gets hated did a good job poking that particular theme in superhero stories.

I am not a huge fan of Will Smith and his movies, but Bad Boys + Hancock (not Handcock haha - someone has something else on their brain) are 2 that I really liked a lot, and I will be watching the new Bad Boys soon. I would have loved a sequel for Hancock, I don't know why people disliked it.

The similar things I like about that are what I also like about The Boys. I like how it shows more realistically what it'd probably be like if we did have Superheroes. Instead of it just being this magical, wonderful world.

Reactions: KingMarti
I started watching this Blue Zones thing about the worlds "longest lived" people.
I wanted to watch 4 lions but never found it on Netflix.
Here's a list of the steaming services that have four lions (might need a uk vpn, I think access will be limited outside the uk due to lack of demand for British movies outside the uk)

TBH, unless it's on a service you already have or one that's streaming it for free you're probably better off just buying the dvd. Side rant, it's crazy to me that Amazon is renting movies for a higher price than you can buy the physical for.

ETA: Today I learned that you have access to free video streaming with a public library card on kanopy.com ... just dont know which countries library 😂

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Hancock (not Handcock haha - someone has something else on their brain)
That explains why I was surprised they would show such an explicit movie in theaters 😂 just like "who would want this super power... it's awful" 😂

Amazon is renting movies for a higher price than you can buy the physical for.
Right? I keep getting sucked in to renting them, even though I have Prime Video, Netflix, Disney and Magellan. It adds up!

Right? I keep getting sucked in to renting them, even though I have Prime Video, Netflix, Disney and Magellan. It adds up!

That's an entirely different rant we could all moan about for sure. Prices changing or adding additional prices, now everywhere is making you view ads or pay extra to get rid of the ads (Prime+ Netflix). Every service (not just TV and movies or music) makes us subscribe for X fee each month. It's just impossible and ridiculous. (Prime is always great value if you do use everything though, especially deliveries).

I only have Netflix because it was a "free" addon with my phone contract.

That's an entirely different rant we could all moan about for sure. Prices changing or adding additional prices, now everywhere is making you view ads or pay extra to get rid of the ads (Prime+ Netflix). Every service (not just TV and movies or music) makes us subscribe for X fee each month. It's just impossible and ridiculous. (Prime is always great value if you do use everything though, especially deliveries).

I agree.
I'm so sucked in to all of that right now.
I'm pretty sure I'm paying 3 or 4 times the amount monthly for streaming services than I ever have, for even just cable tv alone.
And guess what... still can't find F all to watch quite frequently 😵

Reactions: NotYou
I agree.
I'm so sucked in to all of that right now.
I'm pretty sure I'm paying 3 or 4 times the amount monthly for streaming services than I ever have, for even just cable tv alone.
And guess what... still can't find F all to watch quite frequently 😵

hahaha this is exactly me. I can never find anything.
At one point I had a trial for Paramount and Prime, I could never find anything on them.

Oh I have Diseny+ too, as well as Netflix. That was another free 12 or 24 month for getting the contract with my phone (Samsung give a lot of nice freebies when you get one) But I rarely watch anything on there.
If Netflix didn't have all the amazing documentaries that it has, I wouldn't watch that either. I am a sucker for the crime documentaries. Any time I do think of something i'd love to watch, I realise "oh shit, it's not on Netflix.. it's an Amazon movie/show or something else". It's annoying.

Even regular TV here now is giving a "Plus" version to remove MOST (not all) ads, and get some extra shows (ITV+).

TBH I dont see the issue with the subscription + ads, I get why people are upset, because it's not how it was and now you pay more for a worse service, but it's basically how subscription tv was right, you subscribe to the channels and get ads pretty frequently during the shows too, imo it's like the same thing.

The bigger issue I have with streaming is that they have basically stopped producing physical media so let's say Netflix makes your new favorite show / movie, there's a pretty good chance unless you board the pirate ship that in 20 years you wont be able to watch it anymore.

. I am a sucker for the crime documentaries.
This is why I got magellan, it's a quarter of the cost and all documentaries. Not just true crime, but a huge crime catalogue.
I've also watched some fascinating mysteries about climbers etc going missing in the Soviet, but I digress.
It really draws you in!

I did the paramount trial too, and hulu. At this point I'm so forgetful, that by the time I get the passwords all figured out, it's time for me to pass out and go to bed anyways. I spend an hour trying to figure out which service, on which device, needs what. Then reminding myself how each app works. It really leaves little time for anything else at this point lol

TBH I dont see the issue with the subscription + ads, I get why people are upset, because it's not how it was and now you pay more for a worse service, but it's basically how subscription tv was right, you subscribe to the channels and get ads pretty frequently during the shows too, imo it's like the same thing.

The bigger issue I have with streaming is that they have basically stopped producing physical media so let's say Netflix makes your new favorite show / movie, there's a pretty good chance unless you board the pirate ship that in 20 years you wont be able to watch it anymore.

Honestly, I was initially annoyed about hearing when Prime introduced them, but when I used a trial for Prime and had the ads, they weren't that bad. They show you exactly the timeline they are going to play, and they vary in length, some were only 15 seconds, some were 30 seconds, so they weren't too bad and for me, they were perfectly acceptable. I still have the Standard Netflix for now and I think I won't get the ads for 12 months after the change, so I am unsure what their ads are like - if they are similar to how Prime's are, or if they are more like your commercial TV here in England (every 15 mins you get about 3 or 4 minutes of ads).

This is why I got magellan, it's a quarter of the cost and all documentaries. Not just true crime, but a huge crime catalogue.
I've also watched some fascinating mysteries about climbers etc going missing in the Soviet, but I digress.
It really draws you in!

I did the paramount trial too, and hulu. At this point I'm so forgetful, that by the time I get the passwords all figured out, it's time for me to pass out and go to bed anyways. I spend an hour trying to figure out which service, on which device, needs what. Then reminding myself how each app works. It really leaves little time for anything else at this point lol

The thing for most of these is the fact they all have that 1 show/movie you want to watch like Paramount was Halo for me.
I think I even had a trial for Apple+ at one point and watched a tv show on it that I was really into.

It's not the ads for me that is the biggest problem, it's the fact there are too many streaming services now, all requiring fees. Streaming platforms were nice for binge watching like you could watch a movie, 2 or 3 hours of just binge watching, so I see why some people dislike the ads - I would prefer without them.

Reactions: MarieElise
Honestly, I was initially annoyed about hearing when Prime introduced them, but when I used a trial for Prime and had the ads, they weren't that bad. They show you exactly the timeline they are going to play, and they vary in length, some were only 15 seconds, some were 30 seconds, so they weren't too bad and for me, they were perfectly acceptable. I still have the Standard Netflix for now and I think I won't get the ads for 12 months after the change, so I am unsure what their ads are like - if they are similar to how Prime's are, or if they are more like your commercial TV here in England (every 15 mins you get about 3 or 4 minutes of ads).

The thing for most of these is the fact they all have that 1 show/movie you want to watch like Paramount was Halo for me.
I think I even had a trial for Apple+ at one point and watched a tv show on it that I was really into.

It's not the ads for me that is the biggest problem, it's the fact there are too many streaming services now, all requiring fees. Streaming platforms were nice for binge watching like you could watch a movie, 2 or 3 hours of just binge watching, so I see why some people dislike the ads - I would prefer without them.
I definitely do agree with you on all of that. It's gotten to be so much work, and so confusing.

hahaha this is exactly me. I can never find anything.
At one point I had a trial for Paramount and Prime, I could never find anything on them.

Oh I have Diseny+ too, as well as Netflix. That was another free 12 or 24 month for getting the contract with my phone (Samsung give a lot of nice freebies when you get one) But I rarely watch anything on there.
If Netflix didn't have all the amazing documentaries that it has, I wouldn't watch that either. I am a sucker for the crime documentaries. Any time I do think of something i'd love to watch, I realise "oh shit, it's not on Netflix.. it's an Amazon movie/show or something else". It's annoying.

Even regular TV here now is giving a "Plus" version to remove MOST (not all) ads, and get some extra shows (ITV+).
Searching is not a strong point for these apps. I tend to use the Apple TV app on my Apple TV to search and see where I can watch a movie. Not infallible, but JustWatch isn't either (I have that installed on Apple TV too).

Also been hunting out used Blu Rays to rip for older movies when I feel like watching them, unless they are reduced in price on Apple TV,