AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
What did you think of it?
A local cinema recently did a nostalgia weekend and showed back-to-back movies from the 80's. I took my kids to watch BTTF and they absolutely loved it!

Only problem is now they have an insatiable curiosity about the 80's and keep asking me to describe what life was like then :rock:
I loved it! It was text book 80s movie 100% lol. I was too young to remember the 80s but I can't believe I never watched it growing up in the 90s.
 
  • Like
Reactions: rockin_rod
For the first day of Halloween (October 1st), I watched The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It. It was... awful lmao. I have enjoyed other movies in this franchise but this one was trullyyyy terrible.