AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
I just watched His House on Netflix. I'm a total horror movie junkie, I'll watch the good, the bad, and the ugly when it comes to it. It was pretty scary to me and my partner, we loved it. It made me think that sometimes, the scariest stories are based on real life struggles and trauma.

Reactions: Dannyhomebody
I tried the watch the movie "Ambulance" but got halfway through and just couldn't be interested anymore.
They seemed to learn a new trick for this movie and used it a lot: upside down drone camera shot, and then it spins back to normal and flies in close to the action... jeeez, haha
Sounds like that shot could be nauseating if you watch it on too big of a screen haha

I've been keeping up with Better Call Saul and....

OMFG THAT LAST EPISODE BEFORE THE MID SEASON BREAK.

Reactions: Brit
Just finished the 4th season of Spartacus, it's a good show, ancient Rome / Greece / Egypt I find to be interesting time periods anyway so that might have something to do with it, but it's pretty well written imo 1st season is by far the best though.

I have to be honest, I am a sucker for just watching new shows and movies for the sake of it, so although I have watched all Star Wars movies and shows, I don't really pay proper attention to what the fuck is going on in the grand scheme of things, but I watched Ob-Wa Kenobi first episodes and I must say I really am liking this so far.

Watched this movie in German with English subtitles. The box art is deceiving because at first, you think you're getting a slasher film, until you realize there's more to this movie than just Ratz Kramer trying to sell his violent videogame in New York. Okay for a lazy Sunday afternoon movie, but I don't plan on watching this movie again anytime soon. Don't take my word for it. For now, the imdb.com score is 6.1/10. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1031290/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_1

Just finished the 4th season of Spartacus, it's a good show, ancient Rome / Greece / Egypt I find to be interesting time periods anyway so that might have something to do with it, but it's pretty well written imo 1st season is by far the best though.

💯
One of the best season finales (season one of course) i've ever seen. RIP Andy Whitfield.

💯
One of the best season finales (season one of course) i've ever seen. RIP Andy Whitfield.
If they had ended it after season 1 ended, it would have felt very concluded imo, season 2-4 is like a different show and season 5 is a different show 😂

I watched the first 3 episodes for the new season of The Boys

I have to admit when the first season came out, I wanted to watch it to try it but I was very sceptical about it and thought I would not like it, but I got into it straight away - most shows take me at least 1 or 2 full episodes before properly being into the show.

I just love the take on heroes/villains for this show, especially for heroes, because you can actually imagine this is how it genuinely really would be if heroes did really exist.

So far Season 3 and Episode 3 has got me hooked like crazy, already loving this storyline and the action so far.
I won't mention the scene by the "Termite" character - anyone who sees the show, you will know what I am talking about haha

I watched the first 3 episodes for the new season of The Boys

I have to admit when the first season came out, I wanted to watch it to try it but I was very sceptical about it and thought I would not like it, but I got into it straight away - most shows take me at least 1 or 2 full episodes before properly being into the show.

I just love the take on heroes/villains for this show, especially for heroes, because you can actually imagine this is how it genuinely really would be if heroes did really exist.

So far Season 3 and Episode 3 has got me hooked like crazy, already loving this storyline and the action so far.
I won't mention the scene by the "Termite" character - anyone who sees the show, you will know what I am talking about haha

Love that show but I imagine its a bit grim for some.... I don't think i've ever wanted a villian to die as much as H.L.

Reactions: NotYou
I watched that new Nicholas Cage movie where he plays himself... I did think the trailer for it looked good and I really did like the movie. Usually dislike his movies, but this was pretty good. Had some stupid and cheesy moments, but overall a funny movie

The last movie I watched was Gaia, a horror movie about mushrooms. It was pretty good.

The last TV show I watched was a rewatch of The IT Crowd. It had been a while since I watched it and I'm going through some stressful times so I needed a laugh.

The last movie I watched was Gaia, a horror movie about mushrooms. It was pretty good.

The last TV show I watched was a rewatch of The IT Crowd. It had been a while since I watched it and I'm going through some stressful times so I needed a laugh.

I think I've seen all episodes of The IT Crowd 4 or 5 times. Always a good laugh. I'd really love another season or a movie would be incredible

Glad you liked it. I remember suggesting you the movie. Glad you had time to watch it, and enjoyed it. A masterpiece.
A masterpiece indeed. Didn't like it at 1st, but after the 2nd viewing, yes, this is a masterpiece, because this gem of a movie grows on you, if that makes sense. 1 viewing alone is not enough.

Glad I'm fluent in Italian now, but I still have a lot to learn, and I'm so glad Toni Servillo has made great movies. I've watched 4 Servillo movies so far, and hope to watch all of his movies, and/or any other/all great Italian movies, now and moving forward. Such a shame there is only 24 hours in a day. Would love to binge-watch Italian movies, dramas, and more.

BTW, if you know somebody who wants to become more fluent in Italian, I highly recommend this great course from Wondrium. It helped me a lot, and I hope it helps others. Not perfect, but a good start. If this is a bad course for you and others, let me know. Just trying to be helpful. I also combine what I learned in this Italian course with Rosetta Stone, and the Pimsleur Method. https://www.wondrium.com/learning-italian-step-by-step-and-region-by-region

If you have any other recommendations, don't hesitate to send them my way. Have a good day/night whenever you read/see this message. Consider this a thank-you note. I hope this wasn't too long/put you to sleep.

If you have time you might also want to watch the classic 1978 movie with Sir Peter Ustinov, and really a phenomenal and stellar cast. In my opinion, no one beats Sir Ustinov as Poirot.

Rome (2005-2007) was also another good one
Adding this to my must watch list. Ty for posting this.

Great movie. Watched this in English, with Dutch and Flemish subtitles. A good depressing movie. For those who enjoy a good downer movie like me, look no further. BTW, people like me enjoy good depressing movies like this one, because it makes us appreciate life more, because it's hard to enjoy life sometimes with all of the random fucked up shit going on right now (school shootings, etc.)

I love japanese series as a way to practice the language and today I discovered this series called Kantaro: The Sweet Tooth Salaryman(Saboriman Kantarou) on Netflix.

I really recommend it to anyone who either likes Japanese drama/anime, food shows or just slightly absurd comedies. It's about this guy who works at an office and keeps finding excuses to run away and go eat sweets every day. Japanese comedy might be a bit weird to western standards but it made me smile and also made me want to try all the sweets!

images (17).jpeg

Only Murders In The Building. Steve Martin and Martin Short have me rolling and Selena Gomez holds her own with those two.

Reactions: jillianna
I have been rewatching Lucifer from the beginning for the past few days. I forgot so much of this show wow but still loving it again.