AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What was the last movie/show you watched?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

lunarxkittn

Inactive Cam Model
Sep 3, 2015
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@lunarxkittn
MFC Username
Lunar_Kitten
Just curious to see what you all are peaking at!

What was the last movie you watched and would you recommend it?

I'm currently watching Orozco the Embalmer. I think it's a killer documentary, but no I would not recommend it to most people :)
Feel free to give me lil reviews - use the spoiler tags!

Last show I watched was Law & Order SVU because they added new episodes to Netflix! I love that show, it's fun.

Last movie I watched was What's Your Number, which is a silly rom com, but I love it, it's cute and has Anna Faris & Chris Evans, both of whom I love.

Watched Seeking a Friend for the End of the World last night. I thought it was a very good movie

I was very happy that the asteroid really hit the Earth in the end. I was worried it was going to get to the end and be a miss so Dodge and Penny could live happily ever after

Pixels. Didn't have much expectations going in to it. But it made me laugh through most of it.

Reactions: lunarxkittn
@JerryBoBerry i ALMOST went to see that in the theaters but i was like meehhhh...nuuuuu
my favorite videogame movie is wreck-it ralph :p

edit;
i finished off my night with a couple episodes of trailer park boys... ha~
everyone should watch that show.

Recorded the season premiere of Blue Bloods the other night and watched it yesterday. I couldntntellmyounthemlast movie I saw in then theater was, I don't like to go alone.

I just watched the first episode of the new season of Brooklyn nine nine
I'm not sure how I felt about Bill Heder.... What'd you think?

Also, I'm enjoying the new Muppet Show thing more than I originally thought I would, and in a different way. It's not what I expected.

I'm not sure how I felt about Bill Heder.... What'd you think?

Spoiler Alert for anyone who watches this show.

I thought he was hilarious, the biggest laughs of the episode came from his death scene. I was just sad that they killed him off after only one episode.

The last was this weekends bunch of unrelated 'shorts' in the sci-fi genre on youtube. Sunday nights "hey look at this" from a friend [ Ruin] turned into about 6 hours of cool stuff ending with a couple full length features. auto-play is great for this usually. My last obsessive almost non stop view of anything was when I watched the entire multi season run of "Scandal" a month or so ago.

Currently watching Fear the Walking Dead , The Strain and Fringe . I'm impaciently waiting for the new sesons of AHS , Homeland and Bates Motel :D .

ex-machina

Hated it

Made me feel uneasy throughout

Was way too dark in tone for my taste, only watched it because a friend highly recommended it

I knew it wasn't for me after 10 minutes, should of turned it off then.

I'm currently watching "Rectify", much to my discomfort, with my boyfriend. He's recording the series (it's being broadcast on one of our local TV stations), and he watches episodes from time to time. It tells a horrible story about horrible things, but it's being portrayed so hauntingly that when it's on, I HAVE to watch. It made me discover Aden Young, he's truly an amazing actor. If people are unfamiliar with the storyline: Daniel Holden, the main character, gets released after new DNA evidence suggests he was wrongfully put on death row for a rape he might not have committed after all. He was 19 when his girlfriend was gangraped and murdered; he is 38 as he gets released and tries to pick his life back up. Particularly the flashbacks are haunting me; the only scenes that seem to show Daniel totally naked are flashback scenes with horrible prison trauma. When he was just released, a woman who kept supporting him, approached him, and started unbuttoning his shirt and kissing his neck and his chest. The scene ended there.

I will never get over how horrifyingly accurate the series portrays people who feel like shit because of trauma. As if their bodies are only good for raping, humiliating, and killing. (Because that's what death row is for in the end.)

I've really been enjoying The Brink on HBO, it's about the closest you'll ever see to a Dr. Strangelove TV series. It's great over the top black humor and a little political satire. And it has Carla Gugino in it, I would crawl naked through a mile of broken glass and rock salt just to touch her (though the condition I would be in when I finally reached her would no doubt make the meeting more than a little awkward).

Just curious to see what you all are peaking at!

What was the last movie you watched and would you recommend it?

I'm currently watching Orozco the Embalmer. I think it's a killer documentary, but no I would not recommend it to most people :)
Feel free to give me lil reviews - use the spoiler tags!

last movie I saw was Purge 2 I think.. and after I had Walking Dead marathon and Star Trek DS9 now :)

But I saw aweeesome slasher GirlHouse - its about camgirls being brutally massacred by psycho perv from camsite :) it was aaawesome!! I highly reccomend it!!

Heres my review of it - but BEWARE it have all the plot so theres SPOILERS!!

Reactions: Wade W Wilson
Another show we are watching is "Outlander", a series on the life of Claire Randall, based upon Diana Gabaldon's series of novels. This one, too, I can recommend. I fell in love with Jamie's bright blue eyes *_* he really had me hooked when Claire told him she was unlikely to ever be able to get kids, and he said: "Perhaps it's for the best." And he mentioned Jenny's baby, who was in breech, and caused a world of trouble to be delivered. Many women died in childbirth, and he did not want to lose his. Awwww *_*

Storyline: Claire grows up during the 1920s-1930s. She goes to school, gets married, becomes a nurse, tries to build a life and be happy. A twist of fate (some magical spot in a magical field she was unaware of) lands her in 18-century Scotland. There, she needs to survive, but ends up building a life. I really, really, really need to read these books sometime :-D

ex-machina

Hated it

Made me feel uneasy throughout

Was way too dark in tone for my taste, only watched it because a friend highly recommended it

I knew it wasn't for me after 10 minutes, should of turned it off then.

Wow, sorry you felt that way.

I thought it was one of the best sci-fi flicks of the past decade.

I do understand that it might not be for everyone, though. Hopefully others will still give it a shot!

Reactions: SoTxBob
I just started the Freakshow season of American Horror Story! I psyched myself out watching it while I was home alone all day and now I'm afraid of my own shadow :dead:

Would recommend if you like scary!

Reactions: Belle_dujour
Tremors 5: bloodlines

It was exactly what you would expect from the fifth installment of a mediocre film franchise. That being said, I'll be watching it again, and hoping the make a sixth...

Reactions: Ambers Troll
Terminator Genisys. Im desperately trying to erase it from my memory and pretend they just stopped after number 2

I have been watching back-to-back episodes of The Affair. I am addicted.

Otherwise: Shameless, Homeland, American Horror Story, and I watch 3-4 hours of Dr.Phil everyday at work.

Last movie was the documentary, Amy... about Amy Winehouse, think we will always miss her.
Last show was Blindspot... gotta love strong tattooed women always showing off their body. :woot: :)