AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

what you say the most

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is usually between these:

"Oh my God, I want your hot load all over these big, squeezy, juicy bewbs!" :drool:

"I hope you're all jerking it over my tits!" ;)

"Get the fuck out of my room asshole, like yesterday." :angry4:

"Why are you giving me the silent treatment?" :shifty:

*Valley girl accent* "Like oh my gosh!"
(when it's deadly quite) "It's sooo quite. I think everyone's jacking off. You guys need to learn how to multi-task better."
"I want your hard cock inside of my tight, wet, pussy."
"Thank you!!!!!!"
"I am so wet!" Then I tap my pussy so you can hear the juice. I think something's wrong with my vagina though, because I'm almost always wet. It's really weird. But good!!!

Reactions: DudeExtreme
Many of the same things you guys say, but also:

"Thank you"

I feel like I need a new word for thank you, I am beginning to say thank you for EVERYTHING in real life and some people get weirded out.

"Hold on you guys, I can't see the chat."

My eyes are bad, and if i'm too far away from the screen I can't see hah! Also, when checking PMs I'll say this.

Karmel....I just imagined you saying all this to the same guy in succession. LMAO!!!

Thank you!

Holy shit!

Holy Moly!

in group or private: "OH fuck oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!" *sploosh!

In public: "yer mom gets naked" "yer mom shows her feet" "yer mom has toys" <--- seriously NEVER gets old!

"don't make me cyber-voodoo-punch you in the nuts"

"Thank you"
"You're so dreamy!"
" What dur Herr!!!"

Other than "hello" and "thank you"...

"I'm from the northern half of the eastern time zone in the US"

"I'd need a tip for that"

"There's preview pics in my profile"

"No, I don't skype"

Private chat there isn't really anything I say a lot other than "What can I do to make your day/night special?"

"Yes, I have red pussy hair in the shape of a heart!"

"Thank you/I appreciate that!"

"Imma dork/goofball/doofus/silly goose"

"I'M CUMMING" - In pvt. I don't know what makes me tell them I'm cumming but it turns me on a great deal to let them know it's sploosh time, rofl! ...Imma doofus :\

Reactions: JoleneBrody
In public chat:

#1: "No, I'm not in a library. Those are my books. Yes, I've read them all." <- It gets soo exhausting. I actually put this on my profile so that maybe some people will stop asking.

- "AWW thank you (insert name here)".
- When people tip large amounts: "You're crazy."
- "Look at your own feet."
- "Germany", often followed by: "No, I hate my accent, it sucks, I want to get rid of it."
- "Ugh, I'm out of focus again.", often followed by awkward finger movements right in front of the cam to make the autofocus come back to me.

KarmelKiss said:
"Oh my God, I want your hot load all over these big, squeezy, juicy bewbs!" :drool:
"I hope you're all jerking it over my tits!" ;)

That's creative o_O
In privates (I don't do public cum shows) I only say 'oh my God', 'do you like that?' and simple stuff like that. Everything else would sound ridiculous with my accent. :?

AmberCutie said:
Thank you!

Holy shit!

Holy Moly!

You forgot - In a squeeeeee sounding response - usually followed by
a period of trying to recover your composure -
just to name a few
PIONEER
SCHMOE (Schlmoe)
JOHHNY (JohhnyAb)
and the many other regulars who love you soooooooooo much.

I say "Thank you, _____!" with each tip.

"______, could you rate that tip, please, when you get a chance?"

"Thanks for hangin' out with me tonight, guys!"

"I love this song!"

"Are you guys awake?"

And I like to joke around and say 'bb' sometimes, just because it's such a silly/strange term that makes me chuckle.

Status
Not open for further replies.