AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's the deal with Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2011
I dropped by chaturbate the other day and I noticed that there are a lot of straight guys camming. Most say they are only into women or couples. Are they making any money? Do you or would you ever watch a guy tease and masturbate there?

Would you recommend this to a former male dancer and body builder (not me) who probably won't be able to dance for a while due to injuries?

How about a middle-aged clinical social worker who tells bad jokes and plays the banjo? :think:

Anybody can do it, If you wanna try it go ahead. The guys 99% of the time do not make the kinda money that we girls do but I've seen guys get tipped. Does watching guys jack off tickle my pickle? No but I'm sure there are girls who are into it.

BustyJules said:
Anybody can do it, If you wanna try it go ahead. The guys 99% of the time do not make the kinda money that we girls do but I've seen guys get tipped. Does watching guys jack off tickle my pickle? No but I'm sure there are girls who are into it.
As long as they get paid and don't have to watch a guy jack off I'm sure most of the straight guys on there don't care who's watching

Usually the guys on chaturbate are the exhibitionist type who get their rocks off on being watched. A few like to put on a show while they watch a model they like so that if they recieve a tip they can use it to tip her.

I don't think that they would usually make all that much. If he found other places to post the link to his cam and advertise for himself it would probably help a little... but for the most part guys can expect a pretty empty room.

Reactions: Human
I actually find the guys on chaturbate who only want girls to watch funny.
Im going to go on a camsite and say I only want lean, well toned 18-25 year olds who are handsome to look at me. :lol:

Human said:
GreatDane said:
and how exactly are you strumming said banjo?? :lol: I haven't taken the chance to look at chaturbate tho so I can't really give an informed opinion on it

Excuse me, but I DO NOT play banjo with my cock. It's too busy beating the bass drum.

I spit out my tea laughing at this. Fuckin' kudos. :clap:

Reactions: Emmalie and SoTxBob
ShelterLight said:
Usually the guys on chaturbate are the exhibitionist type who get their rocks off on being watched. A few like to put on a show while they watch a model they like so that if they recieve a tip they can use it to tip her.

I don't think that they would usually make all that much. If he found other places to post the link to his cam and advertise for himself it would probably help a little... but for the most part guys can expect a pretty empty room.

I think this is mostly the case. The men would always say "Come see me, I'm hot and masturbating for you!" And a few men said they only cammed so they could get tokens to tip girls. One guy said he didn't understand how people didn't have tokens to tip when they could just make them by camming.

LacieLaPlante said:
I think this is mostly the case. The men would always say "Come see me, I'm hot and masturbating for you!" And a few men said they only cammed so they could get tokens to tip girls. One guy said he didn't understand how people didn't have tokens to tip when they could just make them by camming.

I was afraid that was the case. I was actually looking for something to help out a male dancer with an injured ACL. Maybe there are gay male sites that can make him a few $.

Thanks everybody.

Human said:
LacieLaPlante said:

I was afraid that was the case. I was actually looking for something to help out a male dancer with an injured ACL. Maybe there are gay male sites that can make him a few $.

Thanks everybody.

I dunno what ACL is but I immediately thought of something..."down there"

Jupiter551 said:
Human said:
LacieLaPlante said:

Thanks everybody.

I dunno what ACL is but I immediately thought of something..."down there"

If you're serious, ACL - anterior cruciate ligament in the knee. Nasty injury.

Reactions: UncleThursday
Jessi said:
Im going to go on a camsite and say I only want lean, well toned 18-25 year olds who are handsome to look at me. :lol:

I'm in! What's that? You want a pic as proof? My cam ... umm......broke. :?

Reactions: UncleThursday
Jessi said:

I've considered making my account able to be tipped. But I am well aware that I would mostly be pulling in bears with my beard and such... it's just something you have to realize. Women will generally be able to have men and women perv on them and maybe have both tip, but mostly men will be the majority of tippers. Men will generally only have other men perving on them and tipping. The odd woman here and there, but far from any sort of statistical norm, for both perving and especially tipping. It's pretty well known women are not as big into spending money on men for sexual purposes, but are more willing to spend on other women; and most women just aren't into watching men on cam, unless they look like Adonis (but even then it will be rare). Men are more willing to spend money on sexual things, both straight and gay men, and be far more willing to perv on men or women depending on their sexual preference.

The guys camming who don't want other guys watching and tipping them are losing out on their main potential source of tips. Even if you're straight, don't care that it's another guy tipping is really all that can be said. Just set limits (if you'll do anal stuff, watch male cams, etc.) and make sure it's in on the profile.

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
I'm on CB and watch the male models on there from time to time. A lot are really straight but will pretend to be bi to make more money. Women do tip the guys on there, but the majority of guys' tips come from gay men.

Status
Not open for further replies.