AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's Your Calendar?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So there's this one specific moon in spring (that just happened)

And then the river runoff occurs (April / May)

And then the brown water peaks (June)

The sky lights up with bright explosions (Early July)

And then the river runs at 200 cfs (August)

Then the [legal] weed is ready (Sept / Oct)

Then my punk-rock ass follows the Canadian Geese south. (Oct / Nov) I follow the most hardcore ones that are still in The Rockies when I leave.

People start posting Thanksgiving Facebook pictures (Late Nov)

People start posting Christmas Facebook pictures (Late Dec)

People in Colorado start posting t-shirt Facebook pictures (Late Feb / March)

Follow the cold-blooded Canadian Geese back just in time for a specific moon in spring. (March)

.....Seriously, If there wasn't a fucking date in the corner of my computer, in Gmail or on my phone (whenever I actually have reception) this would be my method of determining the months.

Last edited:
That's very cool! I barely know how to find my way to the coffee maker in the morning, let alone what day it is. LOL

You know it's August when the sun starts setting right at the top of this one peak, which is annoying because it casts an early shadow on the part of the river that all the boaters are partying at late in the day. Otherwise it sets along the slope, and doesn't duck behind it until a good hour-ish later than it would otherwise.

There's a lot of local Indians that know all those nature hacks. Hell, you can use an analog watch as a compass, as long as it's got the accurate time!

Status
Not open for further replies.