AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's your cam schedule like and what motivates you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tia_Rae

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 30, 2015
How do you get motivated to get online? Do you have a set schedule with lunch / breaks built in? Do you set daily goals or cam for a set amount of time?

I have been camming for a few weeks now, and haven't nearly reached my benchmark of 20 hours per week.

Every time I get online, it's great, I make good money, and actually enjoy myself.

It's just getting the motivation to DO it that gets me sometimes.

Just looking for some lovely ladies to get inspiration from. I'm sure a lot of you have great work ethic and good work habits ;P

I treat it like a day job. I'm in Australia so my morning fits perfectly with the evening in US.

I get up at about 8 or 9am and spend about an hour doing my make up, hair, eating breakfast etc.

I always aim to be on cam by 10am. The first couple of hours are usually slow for me but I think that's because it's late afternoon/early evening for US.

It starts to get busier by 12pm. I usually don't stop to eat or have lunch, I'll get a drink perhaps.

I usually clock off at 4pm, although that depends on my mood and if I need to get ready for boxing class or something. Obviously the time goes quickly if I've had a busy day, and I always take a couple of minutes to clean my toys etc between privates. So that breaks it up nicely.

I aim to make at least $100 a day, which probably doesn't seem like a lot considering the hours I'm online. But I've only been on Streamate just under 2 weeks, and I'm still testing different looks and places in my apartment to cam from, experimenting with my rates etc to get the 'perfect' formula. I have noticed an increase in regulars and repeat visitors so I think I'm doing okay :)

I work Monday to Friday (Sun-Thurs evening for the US), which is fantastic. My evenings and weekends are free to spend with my boyfriend. Camming has worked out really well for me schedule wise.

I think it's about working out what's good for you, and what makes your shift pass easily.

As far as motivation, some days I wake up and can't be bothered. Sometimes I'm really not in the mood to put on all my make up and do my hair, but I put on my favorite playlist on Spotify, have a sing along and take my time. Usually by the time I'm ready I'm in a good mood and ready to cam :) :dance: :cool:

Reactions: Sansa
I currently live with my family so I have to work around their schedule. I work every weekday and although I wake up at 8AM I'm usually not on cam until noon at the earliest and 4PM at the latest, then I stay on until 6PM. I do anal for every show so it takes me a while to do an enema, and of course I can't start the day without coffee and exercise and checking the stock market. I also have depression (ha don't we all...) which makes getting motivated very tough but thinking about the money I'm going to make and listening to my favorite songs gets me in the mood. I usually take muscle relaxers and drink some wine before I get on cam to loosen up, literally and figuratively. I usually only take breaks to go to the bathroom or pour myself another glass. Camming actually makes me pretty nervous which takes away my appetite so I never really have to leave for lunch or anything

My cam schedule changes every so often. If I find that a certain time slot I cam has been a bust for weeks or a month, I'll start making changes. One thing I have found is that when I cam earlier in the day, if my goals haven't been met, I don't feel as bad because I can always try again later.

For a while I had been camming from 11 PM EST to 3 or 4 or even 5 in the morning. I really hate being awake that late so camming earlier in the day makes me feel better and more energetic. For June, my aimed schedule is going to be M-F starting at 3 or 4 PM.

As to what motivates me? There are a few models that generally get me in a better mood for camming if I happen to catch them online. :)

Reactions: ACFFAN69
I treat it like a day job. I'm in Australia so my morning fits perfectly with the evening in US.

I get up at about 8 or 9am and spend about an hour doing my make up, hair, eating breakfast etc.

I always aim to be on cam by 10am. The first couple of hours are usually slow for me but I think that's because it's late afternoon/early evening for US.

It starts to get busier by 12pm. I usually don't stop to eat or have lunch, I'll get a drink perhaps.

I usually clock off at 4pm, although that depends on my mood and if I need to get ready for boxing class or something. Obviously the time goes quickly if I've had a busy day, and I always take a couple of minutes to clean my toys etc between privates. So that breaks it up nicely.

I aim to make at least $100 a day, which probably doesn't seem like a lot considering the hours I'm online. But I've only been on Streamate just under 2 weeks, and I'm still testing different looks and places in my apartment to cam from, experimenting with my rates etc to get the 'perfect' formula. I have noticed an increase in regulars and repeat visitors so I think I'm doing okay :)

I work Monday to Friday (Sun-Thurs evening for the US), which is fantastic. My evenings and weekends are free to spend with my boyfriend. Camming has worked out really well for me schedule wise.

I think it's about working out what's good for you, and what makes your shift pass easily.

As far as motivation, some days I wake up and can't be bothered. Sometimes I'm really not in the mood to put on all my make up and do my hair, but I put on my favorite playlist on Spotify, have a sing along and take my time. Usually by the time I'm ready I'm in a good mood and ready to cam :) :dance: :cool:

That is EXACTLY whatI did when I was living in Australia and it works well! You will be making 5 times that in no time.

Status
Not open for further replies.