AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

What's your chill out game?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Man's Sky just had its big 5th Anniversary update drop today. It added a new settlement management sim mechanic, and expanded the building features by a whole lot. It might be a little too much chill for my chosen chill out game, tbh. I mean, how can I explore 13 quadrillion star systems and oversee the daily needs of an alien colony? lol

It seriously is cool that a sandbox space exploration game is just getting sandboxier.

Reactions: Violet Dawn
stardew valley into mah veins.

Forza Horizon 4. It reminds me of home. Well... except the weather. It was never that sunny when I was there.

I'm really excited for Nov 8th. Forza Horizon 5 comes out!!
I would think I'm still going to want to hang around on 4 though.

Reactions: zippypinhead
It has occurred to me recently that the concept of "virtual reality" -- as in a constructed world you can just kind of exist in -- is already here with sandbox games. I can spend, and have spent, entire days just hanging out in all these games.

The one game that I can just throw myself into and just get away from the world without any real thought to the game is most definitely Mario Kart online on Wii U (one of my favourite Nintendo consoles by far) then 2nd but has more thought to it is WoW :)

Battlefield 2. It's so fast-paced. You can just login, kill some shit, then log out.
I love it cause it's not one of those games that requires a huge time investment to get that soothing mental therapy.

Battlefield 2. It's so fast-paced. You can just login, kill some shit, then log out.
I love it cause it's not one of those games that requires a huge time investment to get that soothing mental therapy.
You can also add to this list all parts of Call Of Duty and Battlefield and others

If anyone is looking for an ACTUAL chill game, check out DORFROMANTIK on Steam. It has very relaxing and pleasant music, and all you do is match up terrain tiles to make a sweet looking and cohesive land. If you match tiles perfectly and complete sections of houses, or trees, or water, you get more tiles to keep going and get a higher overall score.

Screenshot 2022-03-07 191909.png

Reactions: RosalinBlu
For me my chill games vary, because it depends on how focussed I get on the game and that can cause me to get more stressed 😅😅 so I have 3 go to's:
Persona 5 (if I need to completely turn my brain around I get super focused on that game)

Okami (if I need something familiar)

Animal Crossing (if I need something where I'm not concerned with consequences)

Stardew valley has to be one of the most chill games out there, that and Terraria. I haven't played played either in quite some time and I know they continued updating them so would definitely recommend. I used to do a lot of fishing in stardew valley and found that relaxing.

Stardew valley has to be one of the most chill games out there, that and Terraria. I haven't played played either in quite some time and I know they continued updating them so would definitely recommend. I used to do a lot of fishing in stardew valley and found that relaxing.
I also enjoy fishing in the valley)

In the past I used to play God of War as anti-stress therapy.

Today I guess that a quick ARAM game on Leage of Legends ' fair enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.