AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

When is 'prime time' in North America??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 27, 2012
Just wondering when 'Prime Time' is in the US, where, it seems most of the viewers are?? Being from Asia, our time zone is 12 hrs opposite East Coast time and our own personal prime time for work would be mornings here.
By saying Prime Time, I mean the least models and most customers........making that the best ratio for making $$'s??
or maybe I should rephrase that by saying when does the most $$ flow??

There is no real prime time in North America. There are a lot of models that will say that early mornings or evenings are best and then there are some that say mid-day is best. Try to cam in a few different time slots and garner a few regulars and you'll quickly figure out which slot is the most profitable for you.

Whatever time slot you choose, be consistent with your schedule. If you say you'll be there Tuesday-Thursday from 7-10pm, then be there. If your regulars can't find you when you're supposed to be around, they will find someone else and move on.

Reactions: Evvie
There is no "prime time". If there was, we'd all pile on to that time which would push it to another time slot.

I have found from varying my hours that ultimately, I should work when I want to work and not a single time aside from that. This has led me to my current schedule of 10-4am pacific.

The best time is 5-10pm (pst) and 2am-8am, in my opinion. Give the guys time to put kids to bed maybe or wait for a girlfriend/wife to fall asleep. Also, think about guys just getting in from the bar( here in america) or the pub( across the pond).

This is what has worked for me. Hope it helps!

:hello2:

You're very good at asking all the wrong questions, Supportave Husband. As enthusiastic as you are to play the role of a digital cuckold/pimp, you might want to tackle the language barrier issue before you go targeting an Anglophone population.

You should also get some sex toys before you claim your wife loves them, and maybe be a little less cavalier about your wife's camera shyness. You don't want people thinking you're an ineffectual, micro-managing, coercive bastard out to exploit his wife's body for financial gain, or anything.

Alexandra Cole said:
You're very good at asking all the wrong questions, Supportave Husband. As enthusiastic as you are to play the role of a digital cuckold/pimp, you might want to tackle the language barrier issue before you go targeting an Anglophone population.

You should also get some sex toys before you claim your wife loves them, and maybe be a little less cavalier about your wife's camera shyness. You don't want people thinking you're an ineffectual, micro-managing, coercive bastard out to exploit his wife's body for financial gain, or anything.

You, oh gorgeous woman, are my hero!! :handgestures-salute: :thumbleft: :clap:

wow i've just found FOUR threads made by you. Maybe you could simply bump ONE thread with your questions instead of starting a new topic each time.

And I would suggest doing some market research on your own - SIt your ass in front of a computer and WATCH. that's what I did. For months before I set foot on webcam.

Not all girls like this tactic but because you have SO many questions - if you actually just watched MFC you'd see there is no 'prime time'

There's a dead time with less girls on in the weee hours of american morning, and I do notice more highcamscore girls on in the evenings US time. Does that mean there's more $$?? No not necessarily. In fact it means you've got more 'competition'

You build up a fan base at whatever time you're on. The TIME doesn't matter as much as being consistent with it does.

You need to CALM down.. stop worrying about doing this perfectly. Set up a profile page, take a few good pictures of her with her FACE showing. Describe her personality in your profile in a way that is HONEST.

Let her cam, and close the door.

If you want to support her, help her learn english better and give HER the control of her room and everything else.
Or get on a site that allows couples camming together.

Miss_Lollipop said:
wow i've just found FOUR threads made by you. Maybe you could simply bump ONE thread with your questions instead of starting a new topic each time.

And I would suggest doing some market research on your own - SIt your ass in front of a computer and WATCH. that's what I did. For months before I set foot on webcam.

Not all girls like this tactic but because you have SO many questions - if you actually just watched MFC you'd see there is no 'prime time'

There's a dead time with less girls on in the weee hours of american morning, and I do notice more highcamscore girls on in the evenings US time. Does that mean there's more $$?? No not necessarily. In fact it means you've got more 'competition'

You build up a fan base at whatever time you're on. The TIME doesn't matter as much as being consistent with it does.

You need to CALM down.. stop worrying about doing this perfectly. Set up a profile page, take a few good pictures of her with her FACE showing. Describe her personality in your profile in a way that is HONEST.

Let her cam, and close the door.

If you want to support her, help her learn english better and give HER the control of her room and everything else.
Or get on a site that allows couples camming together.

:clap:
I was thinking the same thing...he needs to do research and learn from his own experience. Starting a new thread every time he has a question isn't the way to go about it, plus it will just drive everyone crazy to come on here and find all these new Who/What/When/Where/Why/How? threads by him all on the first page.

Another tip- use the search function. Or just look through the last few pages of "ask a model". You'll find the answers to almost every question under the sun there!

KillerCurves said:
There is no "prime time". If there was, we'd all pile on to that time which would push it to another time slot.

This! I'm not sure why people think that there is some magical time when it all happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.