AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Whenever I recall a dream I had with Amber, I'll post here

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason314

V.I.P. AmberLander
Mar 14, 2010
Okay, so last night I had a dream that Amber and I went to the arcade to play head-to-head some Dance Dance Revolution. Okay, feet-to-feet but whatever.

Somehow, we entered a code or something that made a portal appear, and we were transported to Amber's room (the one we all see in the cam). Somehow the camera was on, and Amber got banned from MFC because there was a guy visible in the room (namely me, of course). Amber, very unhappy with me, slapped me in the shoulder so hard I turned into a frog (not tinyfrog, but an actual frog). Right when I was trying to make my escape, I transformed back into my human self (clothesless, though) and knocked down a bucket of water somehow. Then Amber and I got into a pillow fight, and I lost to her ninja skills. Without warning, a person whose face I couldn't see (probably Jawbs), bursts into the room and hits me with an energy blast.

Shunned, I then proceed to eat a can of spinach... not just the spinach itself, but the can as well -- never mind that I somehow got my clothes back. I forgot what happened after that.

Re: Whenever I recall a dream I had with Amber, I'll post he

Awesome. I hope you have more dreams with me in them purely for the entertainment factor of having them written out here after.

Glad you like it. I think Amber showed up for like 3 seconds in last night's dream before the scene shifted to a WoW battle or something. Oddly I don't really remember much else. Sorry to disappoint with a short post. We'll see what happens tonight.

In last night's dream, I was a doctor and Amber was my patient. Amber had some really severe allergies, and needed my help. She also mentioned a strange bruise around her breast (not on her breast, just near it). Instead of examining Amber like any doctor would, I was being very chaste (WTF, subconscious) and instead chanted a magical spell to heal Amber of her two ailments that she complained about. Though Amber was healed, the ailments were not gone from the room; the ailments simply transferred over to me. I stumbled from the shock, but knocked over Amber in the process. Somehow, I ended up in those situations in the movies where someone would walk by at that very moment and assume that the male was raping the female, and thus I lost my license. Amber was all like, "Ha, now we're even" and then we had a good laugh.

We somehow ended up in Token Land (I'm serious... there was a welcome sign), and I picked up 111 tokens to give to Amber. The tokens were surprisingly heavier than I thought. Amber's like, "I don't know... I mean, there are probably over a billion tokens and you want to give me only 111? But I do appreciate it." and I was like "Ahem... 100 for giving 100%, 10 for being a perfect 10, and 1 for being number one" but then she said "Okay, but where am I going to keep these tokens? It's not like I have pockets." As I looked, I noticed that Amber was probably entirely topless. I say probably because I saw these annoying black censor bars over her forearms. She was holding the tokens in front of her in such a way that so I couldn't see her naughty parts but everything around them. She still had on some pocketless shorts. Then I pointed to a floating wallet and said that she could put the tokens in there. The floating wallet then floated away, and as we followed it, all of the tokens turned into apples, and I instinctively shunned them as they normally kept me away... but then I realized that I lost my license so I should be okay this time. I picked up an apple and saw Amber's face on it, and then I awoke.

By the way, in real life, I'm not a doctor.

Amber made an appearance in my dream last night as well, though it wasn't really thrilling. I was sitting in the common room at my college's office, when Amber walked in in business attire (Amber+Suit=HAWT lulz), and "geek" was there too (Except he was Indian, and had an Australian accent). I don't really remember what was talked about, except geek asked who everyone was. But only one person besides myself (And geek/Amber) seemed to know who Amber was

ive only had one dream with amber in it... it was surprisingly similar to jasons with me magically ending up in ambers room but with some differences of course...
so in my dream im playing WoW (i DONT irl) but its starts with me irl SIGNING ON you know me in front my pc, and theres amber with a small team (dont ask me who with i was distracted) but its ACTUALLY amber in her WoW armor (i know right) so we play for a bit then i get a tap on the sholder and i exit the game but im not in my room anymore in the amber mfc room... so there i am in that room losing my shit cuz everything is trying to get me... no joke hello kitty popped off the sheets and was trying to eat me... her box of toys had some bad intentions (eeeewwwwww)... and even the picture on the wall sprouted vines and was trying to thorn me to death... so as im trying to fight all this off with nothing but a keyboard shield and swinging my mouse like a ball and chain in crashes a faceless guy (faceless like a face minus eyes eyebrows mouth lips and dimples just a nose on a head) who picks me up with one hand and tosses my ass out the sliding glass door where everything is fine because there is amber skintily clad (mmmmmmm teeny bikini) so i get up and out of nowhere amber runs me through with a claymore (yes a giant sword from scotland) i dont know where she got it but she stuck it right through me and then i woke up... but i didnt really wake up i was in disneyland WHICH IS WAAAAAAAAYYYYYY MORE FRIGHTENING TO ME THAN THE ENTIRETY OF THE CHAOS THAT PRECEDED IT IN THAT DREAM!!!

Wow, cereal... IMO your dream tops pretty much anything I've said in this post so far.

well jaosn im glad my night terrors amuse you... :angry5:
JK man i guess theres just a lot of messed up stuff rattling around in my head :twisted:
but srsly tho i woke up and fell out of bed hurting myself on the floor :clap:
all in all... its kinda HILARIOUS!!! :lol:

Re: Whenever I recall a dream I had with Amber, I'll post

Okay, new dream that I just woke up from.

I was supposed to be working at the MFC shoe store in the evening. It would be my first day on the job, but for some reason I knew something was off because I was only going to work on the assumption that I was hired, which was strange because I know I had never applied to a shoe store. Anyway, I showed up in a Wal-Mart-like uniform and I noticed a freaking long line up for the register, and this line up actually extended past the blue curtain which was supposed to be hiding the staff rooms or something. I remember saying to myself, why haven't I got an orientation yet, where are the washrooms, how can I go eat in peace, and how much am I getting paid anyway? Anyway, I wasn't the guy that was supposed to be behind the cash register. I was supposed to be the guy that was helping the people fit in their shoes. I never really understood this. Why can't people just pick out whatever shoes they want, and if it's not comfortable, they put the shoes back? But I digress.

One of the customers was Amber, and she was looking for some sneakers. I went to the side to see if I could find any, but instead I found a Hello Kitty toy specifically meant for adult fun. I took a look at the box and there was someone that looked like a Japanese Amber, but a little younger (but still legal, thankfully). I thought to myself, "What if that was Amber?" and sure enough, the picture morphed to show Amber with Hello Kitty right in between her legs. I went out to the front and Amber was already gone, and someone said that she moved to Japan or something.

Anyway, I called up my bank to try and ask them something about my bank account but I remember I had a lot of trouble reading out my account number to the unpleasant woman on the other end. At some point during my struggle with the account number she said something like "Whatever. It's about the tokens, isn't it?" so I asked her about what would happen if the MFC models got more than 5 cents per token. Instantaneously she sent me new proposed bill, where the models would get 8 cents per token. I'm not sure why that would affect me as I still have to pay the same amount anyway, but I guess in my dream it's different, and I pay less so that the models would earn more.

Next scene, I'm outside and yelling "Amber? Where'd you go?" and then some stranger walks up and says that Amber was gone for the past year so it was pointless for me to yell.

I immediately woke up after that and fired up this computer to tell you about this.

I wish I could control my dreams better and I wish I could remember them once I wake up! I've only had 3 cam girl related dreams and none with Amber yet :x

Anytime I have to enter/type/say a number in my dreams it never comes out right. It is always one of those frustrating dreams where it's like an emergency and I have to dial a phone number but I can't dial right. I just had one of those last week. Fucking irritates me!

Good to know it happens to you too, like with the account number on your phone call. I'm not alone! :dance:

Yeah, the unable to read the numbers part tends to frequently happen, along with the "I need to get somewhere fast" but I find myself trudging through invisible molasses.

Some crazy dreams here, the only time I have dreams is when on vicodin, other than that I just go to sleep, then wake up, it feels like I was asleep for a second.

In this dream a couple of nights ago, I was reading a magazine, and I came across a picture of a girl in her late teens. I thought to myself that it might be Amber if this girl were a bit older. Sure enough, I found the light blue caption reading "#1 MFC Amber's album" or something like that. But then, just when I attempted to turn to the next page, Amber threw a pie towards me, so I tried to block the pie with the magazine. Upon impact, a pie crumb landed onto the back of my hand. The magazine and the rest of the pie vaporized somehow, and then I threw the pie crumb towards Amber. However, the yellow tip notification bar showed up again right between us and I hit that instead, changing the 314 token tip to become 31.4. Yes, 31.4, as in not pi.

Amber then proceeded to hug me. Somehow the hug made us go into a stage set, and we needed to perform in the play Romeo and Juliet. However, I did not play Romeo, and Amber did not play Juliet. No, we were supposed to be some random guests or something. Pretty frustrating, but at least we got to be in each other's company. Come to think of it, I don't recall seeing the two main characters at all during this play, but anyway, at some point Amber pushed me into a storage closet and attempted to lock me in there, but she couldn't find the key or any way to lock it.

I yelled "Amber, what did I do?" and she responded "Hahaha! I was only joking, Jason! You know I wouldn't do something like that to you! I'd do something like this!" and she opened up the storage closet and proceeded to reach for my pants... and pulled out a deck of standard cards from my pockets. And while we were playing (somehow in a large ballroom all of the sudden), Amber suggested we play strip MTG with these cards. No clothes ever got removed, though, and at one point during the game I was facing a totally different opponent. The rest of the dream did not have Amber in it :(

I really am impressed with your ability to recall so many details.

TBH, I probably fill in the gaps with what I think are called "false memories", as in I fill in the gaps with something that may or may not have been a true memory, but I think it could have been a memory.

I read somewhere that the more you make the attempt to recall your dreams and write them down, the more you'll remember about them.

BTW, love this thread Jason :h:

Just a quick one to tell you about.

In this dream, Amber was my assistant for my magic show. She was dressed in a nice 1950's style dress or something for some reason. Anyway, she climbed into a bag and she disappeared, but when I couldn't make Amber reappear, the audience threw stuff at me. Not sure what they threw, as they were throwing them too quickly, but judging by the splatters on my tux, it could have been blue tomatoes.

That's it. I think that was the only part regarding Amber. I'm sure you guys don't want to hear about the dinosaurs at the paintball tournament, so sorry for the short post.

hell YEAH!!! lets hear about them dinos :D

No, I'll make a separate topic about my non-Amber, yet strange dreams.

Another dream with Amber, if you can believe it. So much for detoxifying.

Amber and I were on the subway train. Having never connected my face to my username, Amber didn't really look like she cared that I was there. As soon as I started talking to her trying to break the ice, I saw her reach for a bottle of pepper spray. However, she sprayed it on herself because there was really perfume in there. And then she started talking to me like I was Jason314 because she recognized something about me. Hey, it's my dream. She can recognize me by my mannerisms. We went through a dark tunnel and when visibility resumed, Amber was wearing something totally different. It was like she was wearing the classic male ninja gear from Mortal Kombat, except the hood and mask. For some reason, after that I looked down and went to play Mortal Kombat on my DS. I'm not sure if there is a good MK on the DS, but whatever.

I'm sure I got through a few rounds (don't really remember) before my dream somehow altered itself to focus again on Amber. Somehow I got to the mall, and Amber was wearing regular street clothing. I had bought her a gift. I don't know what the gift is because it was wrapped Jokey Smurf style. Well, she tried to kiss me, but just like in many TV shows, something has to happen to interrupt the lip union. In this case, it was another girl who yanked me away from Amber. I had no idea who this other girl was but she looked really mad for some reason. And then she was sorry because of a mistaken identity or something. I turned back to find Amber, but I recall that I didn't find her right away. I think I was walking around for quite a while in my dream here.

Eventually I found Amber but she was walking away with some other guy, arm in arm. Right when I felt my knees weaken, Amber and that guy were confronted by a lion. The guy ran away, leaving Amber to face the lion alone. My ego took over, and I became a superhero named AmbersJason. Yes, I wore the Superman-type outfit. I went to defend the lion from the villainous CutieNoodle who was busy trying to pull the mane off the lion. I could tell that was her name because the name was written all over her extremely tight latex outfit.

Then, all of the sudden, the scene that I was watching pulled away as if it was on a projector screen, and then Amber told me that she was only testing me and seeing how I would react. Then she flung herself towards me and hit a button that happened to be nearby, causing some annoying alarm to go off, which of course was my real life alarm clock :mad: The worst part about it is I never got to find out what my superpower was.

i had THE MOST TERRIFYING amba related dream of all time...
in my dream i was me and everything was normal...
EXCEPT I COULD NOT FOR THE LIFE OF ME REMEMBER WHAT AMBA LOOKS LIKE!!!
and every time i tried to find her or even a pic of her there was nothing to be found
i tracked down jason shimmy pyrite ninjamike and even TED but they all said the same thing to me...
who the fuck is ambercutie and why are you talking to me :mad: like it was some kind of conspiracy
almost as if amba never existed and i was the only person who could remember her just not her face
then i started spouting to everybody that there was this internet conspiracy against me
and i ended up in an asylum with a bunch of crazies but there was an orientation like there was in school
where everybody was having a great time but me cuz i'm not nutter butters then i get tapped on the shoulder
and then i got RAPED BY BARNEY THE PURPLE DINOSAUR!!!
but he did NOT sing that song and i got all aggro and was shouting at him "SING THE SONG FAGGOT!"
which is weird cuz i only call one person faggot EVER and its not barney
then i heard no leaf clover and woke up to go to work

oh yeah and jason you know what would be a good time if we some some freudian person to analyze these dreams
i would love to hear the psycho babble about the chaos in my head idk about you

Did you try to track us down in a face-to-face kind of way, or through message boards? Because I'd sure like to know what you imagine me to look like/sound like in your dream if it was face-to-face.

cerealkillermg said:
oh yeah and jason you know what would be a good time if we some some freudian person to analyze these dreams i would love to hear the psycho babble about the chaos in my head idk about you

Well, I guess we could have some fun with a dream moods dictionary (google it up).

Let's see... in regards to my last Amber dream, I'll post the relevant points:

SUBWAY: To dream that you are in the subway, denotes that you are reaching your goal via unconscious methods. You may be exploring hidden aspects of yourself. Alternatively, it suggests that you are making a hasty decision.

PERFUME: To smell perfume in your dream, represents memories and nostalgia. You are reminiscing about the past.

VIDEO GAME: To dream that you are playing a video game, represents your ability to manipulate others into doing what you want them to do. Alternatively, it suggests that you are trying to escape and not confront the stress and problems in your real life.

MALL: To dream that you are at the mall, represents your attempts in making a favorable impression on someone. The mall is also symbolic of materialism and the need to keep up with the trends, fads, and/or the latest technology.

GIFT: To dream that you are giving a gift, signifies your generosity towards others. Alternatively, you may be trying to express some feeling or have something awkward to say that has to be carefully packaged. Or that you are trying too hard to be accepted. If you are buying or giving someone expensive gifts, then it symbolizes the sacrifices you are making for that person. You want to make them feel important.

KISS: To dream of a kiss, denotes love, affection, tranquility, harmony, and contentment. If the dream ends just about you are about to kiss someone, this indicates that you are unsure of how he or she really feels about you. You are looking for some sort of relationship with this person but you are not sure about how to go about achieving it.

LION: To see a lion in your dream, symbolizes great strength, aggression and power. You will overcome your emotions and/or difficulties. As king of the jungle, the lion also represents dignity, royalty, leadership, pride and domination. You have much influence over others. You need to exercise some restraint in your own personal and social life.

SUPERHERO: To dream that you are a superhero, represents your above-average talents, ideas, and other hidden abilities that you may not realize you possessed.

Jason314 said:
Did you try to track us down in a face-to-face kind of way, or through message boards? Because I'd sure like to know what you imagine me to look like/sound like in your dream if it was face-to-face.

Yeah, I want to know!

Status
Not open for further replies.