AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Where do i go from here (regarding a cam girl i like)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 3 model friends that I stay in contact with since 2014. I know where they live, I have their real addresses, I talk to them all hours of the day and night, I have pictures from the kids birthday parties, videos of family get togethers, photos from bars when they go out. I talk to 2 of them at least 5 days a week. The one I talk to less often, I can call anytime. Last week she made a purchase for me because the seller needed a Colombian bank account. I sent the money back to her.

I don't visit Russians at all. That's my personal preference. Many of them are dishonest and I always think they are trying to hack my account. They always talk first, they always ask for personal information, I don't trust them. The women might be nice but they are almost always working for someone who is dictating what they can say and do.
I see a big conflict with these two statements. It's OK for you to know all this personal stuff about several models, and boast about having it, but if a Russian model asks you a personal detail, then all of them are dishonest and untrustworthy?

I see a big conflict with these two statements. It's OK for you to know all this personal stuff about several models, and boast about having it, but if a Russian model asks you a personal detail, then all of them are dishonest and untrustworthy?
I gave dates intentionally. I said since 2014, in 7 years there have been 3 models that I talk to regularly. That's not often.

I made the comment about Russians to let you know I am biased against them so you should take my opinion knowing I have a personal issue to take into consideration. As a rule, if a model asks for any personal information, I leave immediately and never return. I have a couple Russian models on my followed list, maybe 2 out of 500 on the list. they are both models that I have followed for 5+ years. I could count the models that I have visited (for more than a minute) this year on 1 hand.

I honestly wish I liked the Russians, they are very pretty and intelligent.

I gave dates intentionally. I said since 2014, in 7 years there have been 3 models that I talk to regularly. That's not often.

I made the comment about Russians to let you know I am biased against them so you should take my opinion knowing I have a personal issue to take into consideration. As a rule, if a model asks for any personal information, I leave immediately and never return. I have a couple Russian models on my followed list, maybe 2 out of 500 on the list. they are both models that I have followed for 5+ years. I could count the models that I have visited (for more than a minute) this year on 1 hand.

I honestly wish I liked the Russians, they are very pretty and intelligent.
Let's just agree that we disagree.
But at least you acknowledge that you are biased in your opinion.

I think there is no such thing as an independent Russian cam model. You are probably being played. Not intentionally by her, by her handlers.
There are independent Russian cam models out there. Personally know several.

I think there is no such thing as an independent Russian cam model.
I know several independent Russian cam models. They work with Chaturbate and other webcam sites, and nobody else controls their business.

Maybe these are a minority, and maybe you meant to say that. My point is there are more than 0.

I know several independent Russian cam models. They work with Chaturbate and other webcam sites, and nobody else controls their business.

Maybe these are a minority, and maybe you meant to say that. My point is there are more than 0.
I'm sure you are correct. I've had such bad experiences with them, I just don't bother anymore. There's one that's been around forever who is amazing. Very calm disposition, very friendly, good sense of humor. But I never visit her room anymore.

Here's my observation on a few things. Disclaimer, I'm not there so my opinion is very uninformed.

I have 3 model friends that I stay in contact with since 2014. I know where they live, I have their real addresses, I talk to them all hours of the day and night, I have pictures from the kids birthday parties, videos of family get togethers, photos from bars when they go out. I talk to 2 of them at least 5 days a week. The one I talk to less often, I can call anytime. Last week she made a purchase for me because the seller needed a Colombian bank account. I sent the money back to her.

I don't visit Russians at all. That's my personal preference. Many of them are dishonest and I always think they are trying to hack my account. They always talk first, they always ask for personal information, I don't trust them. The women might be nice but they are almost always working for someone who is dictating what they can say and do.

I have friends who have met Russians and brought them here, actually 2 friends. In both cases, the women bailed as soon as they had an opportunity to get someone with more resources. Once they got here, they were golden as the saying goes.

I doubt any Russian women are working from home as independents. They don't have that type of internet freedom in Russia. You probably paid for another room at the studio.

Please forgive me if I am being too critical.

My friend who is still working on the Cam sites had (has) a friend like you. I hate the guy, no disrespect. For a year he would visit her room and take her private for 60 - 90 minutes at the end of her shift 3 or 4 days a week. They usually would chat the entire time. He would get a discount but would always get her to her 1500 token daily goal before he left. I told her the guy was screwing her up. The problem is, the other members stop tipping and stop going to her room. They know he is going to take her away so why bother? He has finally reduced his visits down to a couple times a month. Hopefully because of me. Now that he is gone, her goal is 5000 per day and she recently hit 15000 tokens in one day. I have been around for a year and I think I have 3 privates with her and those were to test new toys. I never take her away from the room for extended times. and I never talk in the chat because I don't want to be recognized as someone who is always there. One exception is if I am trying to get some activity in the room. I'll ask, how much to do xxx "how much to stand in one spot with your hands behind your head?" I'll send Lovense tips for 5 minutes and usually the room will help. I always PM what I am doing before I put it in the public chat.

My opinion, it sounds like all of your interaction is on the cam site, red flag. You should have much more information that's not cam related by now. I think there is no such thing as an independent Russian cam model. You are probably being played. Not intentionally by her, by her handlers.
I considered that when I gave her the money. But I took a chance anyway. Idk why you seem to have assumed the model I’m talking about is Russian. She isn’t.

I just got back from staying with her for 3 weeks. Her apartment is very much an apartment and not a studio room. Her sister stayed with us for a couple of days. I went to her hometown and met most of her family. Her mom was super sweet to me despite the fact that we couldn’t really communicate because she speaks zero English and my Spanish is remedial at best.

I met some of her best friends. There were times where she would leave me alone in her apartment while she ran errands. She let me use her computer and phone. All of these things show a level of trust that dispelled any misgivings I still had when I made the journey there.

and spending nearly every moment with someone for 3 weeks reveals a lot about a person. There were certain qualities that I noticed that I can’t believe are faked or forced. This is a really good person. Sweet and funny and super considerate.

This is a person that just happens to have a job that a lot of people are leery of. People are always looking out for a scam when it comes to webcam models. And I was one of those people. But now having met my model, I feel really comfortable. I trust her as much as I would someone I met under more typical circumstances. I feel bad for doubting her for as long as I did.

But all that being said, I do think there is a healthy amount of skepticism someone should have when it comes to these types of relationships.

Here's my observation on a few things. Disclaimer, I'm not there so my opinion is very uninformed.

I have friends who have met Russians and brought them here, actually 2 friends. In both cases, the women bailed as soon as they had an opportunity to get someone with more resources. Once they got here, they were golden as the saying goes.

I doubt any Russian women are working from home as independents. They don't have that type of internet freedom in Russia. You probably paid for another room at the studio.

Please forgive me if I am being too critical.

My friend who is still working on the Cam sites had (has) a friend like you. I hate the guy, no disrespect. For a year he would visit her room and take her private for 60 - 90 minutes at the end of her shift 3 or 4 days a week. They usually would chat the entire time. He would get a discount but would always get her to her 1500 token daily goal before he left. I told her the guy was screwing her up. The problem is, the other members stop tipping and stop going to her room. They know he is going to take her away so why bother? He has finally reduced his visits down to a couple times a month. Hopefully because of me. Now that he is gone, her goal is 5000 per day and she recently hit 15000 tokens in one day. I have been around for a year and I think I have 3 privates with her and those were to test new toys. I never take her away from the room for extended times. and I never talk in the chat because I don't want to be recognized as someone who is always there. One exception is if I am trying to get some activity in the room. I'll ask, how much to do xxx "how much to stand in one spot with your hands behind your head?" I'll send Lovense tips for 5 minutes and usually the room will help. I always PM what I am doing before I put it in the public chat.

My opinion, it sounds like all of your interaction is on the cam site, red flag. You should have much more information that's not cam related by now. I think there is no such thing as an independent Russian cam model. You are probably being played. Not intentionally by her, by her handlers.
I reread your post and I’m not sure how you arrived at the assumptions you did based on what I said in my post. To clarify, the stuff I was writing about (her giving me free password shows/studio problems) were in the early days of when I first started going to her room.

We were friendly early on because I was a good tipper but also interested in her beyond just the sexual nature of her show. After a few weeks, she asked me for my # and we started texted throughout the day, every day. After a couple weeks of that, we started talking on the phone a lot. Eventually, I made plans to go visit her but I had to wait on my passport and save money for the trip.

So we maintained our correspondence this way, texting and talking every day. She gave me her private social media accounts. I knew pretty much everything about her after a month. I knew what all of her family and friends looked like, their names, etc.

As for the other stuff regarding me taking her from her room… that’s something I was always cognizant of. I would say that to her and still do. But she tells me not to worry. She tells me that it’s not about money with us so she’ll give me a free private over anyone else. I feel bad because I know it’s her work, but she tells me not to feel bad. So I haven’t really been watching her shows. Because of that but also because it’s weird to watch someone in that context once you’ve met them and once you’ve had sex.

She didn’t work much when I was there. Maybe 3 or 4 times. And it was really weird being in the next room, listening to a show that I had heard so many times before. The first time, I watched her show, sitting in her living room with her cat. It was surreal. After that, I stopped watching. It was too strange.

Another complicated aspect about the money side of things is that she feels bad accepting help. After I gave her the money to go independent, she told me to stop tipping. I still tip, because like I said, I know that this is her job. But I also feel weird about giving the person I care about a lot, money to watch them jerk off. And I told her this. And she reiterated that I should stop tipping. She tells me to think about it the same as when we have phone sex. Obviously, I’m not paying her for that. So yeah, it’s definitely complicated because I know what is expected by the camming community in general. But we are doing what works for us.

To circle back though, I get what you’re saying about taking her from her room. But I’ve spent enough hours in public with her to know that 99% of those scrubs won’t tip. Some of them will watch her for hours and not give a single token. Then 99% of the 1% that tip are giving less than 20 tokens. So I have ZERO guilt about her and me going private for an hour. When she was in the studio, she had to work 8 hours a day and only got 30% of her tokens. And pay a penalty for any day that she didn’t work. Now she can set her own hours and gets to keep 100%. She’s her own boss.

I considered that when I gave her the money. But I took a chance anyway. Idk why you seem to have assumed the model I’m talking about is Russian. She isn’t.
I just got back from staying with her for 3 weeks. Her apartment is very much an apartment and not a studio room. Her sister stayed with us for a couple of days. I went to her hometown and met most of her family. Her mom was super sweet to me despite the fact that we couldn’t really communicate because she speaks zero English and my Spanish is remedial at best.

I met some of her best friends. There were times where she would leave me alone in her apartment while she ran errands. She let me use her computer and phone. All of these things show a level of trust that dispelled any misgivings I still had when I made the journey there.

and spending nearly every moment with someone for 3 weeks reveals a lot about a person. There were certain qualities that I noticed that I can’t believe are faked or forced. This is a really good person. Sweet and funny and super considerate.

This is a person that just happens to have a job that a lot of people are leery of. People are always looking out for a scam when it comes to webcam models. And I was one of those people. But now having met my model, I feel really comfortable. I trust her as much as I would someone I met under more typical circumstances. I feel bad for doubting her for as long as I did.

But all that being said, I do think there is a healthy amount of skepticism someone should have when it comes to these types of relationships.
That's important information you left out. I don't know where I saw "Russian". The point I was making was you didn't seem to have enough personal information but you do. Your next problem is going to be getting her out of the country for any amount of time. Hang on to your WhatsApp messages, you are going to need a paper trail that this is legit and not just her trying to escape and disappear. It would help if she learns some English. I'm assuming you want to bring her back to your home country at some point.

Working as a cam model is no big deal, it's just a job. To be able to travel, she is going to have to show that she has steady income in her home country (a reason to go back). Read some immigration information, that's where you're going to have problems.

Good luck, I hope it works out for you.

I reread your post and I’m not sure how you arrived at the assumptions you did based on what I said in my post. To clarify, the stuff I was writing about (her giving me free password shows/studio problems) were in the early days of when I first started going to her room.

We were friendly early on because I was a good tipper but also interested in her beyond just the sexual nature of her show. After a few weeks, she asked me for my # and we started texted throughout the day, every day. After a couple weeks of that, we started talking on the phone a lot. Eventually, I made plans to go visit her but I had to wait on my passport and save money for the trip.

So we maintained our correspondence this way, texting and talking every day. She gave me her private social media accounts. I knew pretty much everything about her after a month. I knew what all of her family and friends looked like, their names, etc.

As for the other stuff regarding me taking her from her room… that’s something I was always cognizant of. I would say that to her and still do. But she tells me not to worry. She tells me that it’s not about money with us so she’ll give me a free private over anyone else. I feel bad because I know it’s her work, but she tells me not to feel bad. So I haven’t really been watching her shows. Because of that but also because it’s weird to watch someone in that context once you’ve met them and once you’ve had sex.

She didn’t work much when I was there. Maybe 3 or 4 times. And it was really weird being in the next room, listening to a show that I had heard so many times before. The first time, I watched her show, sitting in her living room with her cat. It was surreal. After that, I stopped watching. It was too strange.

Another complicated aspect about the money side of things is that she feels bad accepting help. After I gave her the money to go independent, she told me to stop tipping. I still tip, because like I said, I know that this is her job. But I also feel weird about giving the person I care about a lot, money to watch them jerk off. And I told her this. And she reiterated that I should stop tipping. She tells me to think about it the same as when we have phone sex. Obviously, I’m not paying her for that. So yeah, it’s definitely complicated because I know what is expected by the camming community in general. But we are doing what works for us.

To circle back though, I get what you’re saying about taking her from her room. But I’ve spent enough hours in public with her to know that 99% of those scrubs won’t tip. Some of them will watch her for hours and not give a single token. Then 99% of the 1% that tip are giving less than 20 tokens. So I have ZERO guilt about her and me going private for an hour. When she was in the studio, she had to work 8 hours a day and only got 30% of her tokens. And pay a penalty for any day that she didn’t work. Now she can set her own hours and gets to keep 100%. She’s her own boss.
It sounds like you're having a good time with her. I understand the problem with seeing her as a model after you get to know her as a person. Models are a fantasy, that's why the guys come back.

Be careful with the privates. Most of the more successful models don't do them or they do them by appointment. Most guys have a limited number of tokens. They won't use them on a model that takes their entire stash and then does a 60 minute private with someone who just popped up in the room. The models need a solid fan base. They can't depend on 2 or 3 guys to make their goals. So those small tippers are important.

I agree with her on the tipping. It's gotten weird, you need to stop. Besides, half the money is going to the site. If you want to help, buy her more work clothes. She needs to look different every day. New clothes will get her new followers. I wish you luck.

Reactions: Karma2Burn
So I dont know if u have read everything, but at a point she stopped wanting money. As she said she wanted to do it for us. If I tried to offer money, she would get upset. ButSo when she asked me ofcourse I got a bit surprised. And wanted to know what changed. And yes maybe I have been a bit naive, as she always says she isent a typical Russian women. But she is ofcourse to some extent exactly that. And u might think I only want her for her body and if that was true then im guessing I would want more than 95% of the interactions we have to be sexual and not just talking. I definitly don't treat it as free pussy. But we have so many common interests that the sexual stuff takes a backseat. And don't get me wrong I definitly want her for her body to as I am very attracted to her. But I will read more up on dating culture in russia. But thank you for ur input, I very much appreciate it
So I just stumbled across this story as I was searching for info for a friend. I’m not going to lie I’m invested. Maybe you can say I have nothing better to do in my life or this really is super interesting. Lol. But I need to know what happened. Like I’ve sat here and read through this whole thing. This cliff hanger is killing me. I really hope for the best for you. But any update at all?

So I just stumbled across this story as I was searching for info for a friend. I’m not going to lie I’m invested. Maybe you can say I have nothing better to do in my life or this really is super interesting. Lol. But I need to know what happened. Like I’ve sat here and read through this whole thing. This cliff hanger is killing me. I really hope for the best for you. But any update at all?
So the plan was for her to come to me in 1 week. But with covid, russians are not allowed to travel to my country. So I suggested we travel to another country to meet. So we are still meeting next week but in another country. I really can't wait, it will be so good to finally meet her. So I will update here with how it went.

Reactions: NotYou
So we finally met and spent a week together. So since our flights arrived at different times, we tok taxi to the hotel and had time to get settled before meeting. We got rooms at the same hotel. So she messaged me when she was ready and I went to her room to meet her and take her out for a walk and talk. The feeling I got when she opened the door was really indescribable. But we hugged and went on our walk. We had dinner, some drinks and the talking was flowing like it always do when we talk. Ofcourse her English speaking isn't perfect, but good enough that it works for me. But we ended the night sitting in the hotel bar talking. Before I followed her to her room, we kissed for a bit but decided that we don't need to rush anything. Next few days went about the same, but on the fourth day we ended the night going into her room for some more drinks. One thing led to another ofcourse and we ended up having sex. At first it was very lackluster on my part as I ended way to fast, ill blame it on not having sex for a long time since I started with this girl. But it was no problem, she was cool about it ofcourse. I helped her cum, an we went for another go wich did not end so soon. I felt we matched very well both in and out of bed. We had good chemistry and we both had a really good time together. It was really tough watching her board her plane back home. But we agreed that we need to do this again sooner rather than later to continue what we got going on. So all in all was a really nice experience, one I have waited a long time for and was well worth the wait. What happens to us in the future I don't know, but I hope it's good.

So we finally met and spent a week together. So since our flights arrived at different times, we tok taxi to the hotel and had time to get settled before meeting. We got rooms at the same hotel. So she messaged me when she was ready and I went to her room to meet her and take her out for a walk and talk. The feeling I got when she opened the door was really indescribable. But we hugged and went on our walk. We had dinner, some drinks and the talking was flowing like it always do when we talk. Ofcourse her English speaking isn't perfect, but good enough that it works for me. But we ended the night sitting in the hotel bar talking. Before I followed her to her room, we kissed for a bit but decided that we don't need to rush anything. Next few days went about the same, but on the fourth day we ended the night going into her room for some more drinks. One thing led to another ofcourse and we ended up having sex. At first it was very lackluster on my part as I ended way to fast, ill blame it on not having sex for a long time since I started with this girl. But it was no problem, she was cool about it ofcourse. I helped her cum, an we went for another go wich did not end so soon. I felt we matched very well both in and out of bed. We had good chemistry and we both had a really good time together. It was really tough watching her board her plane back home. But we agreed that we need to do this again sooner rather than later to continue what we got going on. So all in all was a really nice experience, one I have waited a long time for and was well worth the wait.

happy to hear it was a lovely time! high five for sex! high five for having sex when you both felt ready! and one more high five for not ending sex after you had an orgasm and thinking of her!

What happens to us in the future I don't know, but I hope it's good.

que sera, sera!

So we finally met and spent a week together. So since our flights arrived at different times, we tok taxi to the hotel and had time to get settled before meeting. We got rooms at the same hotel. So she messaged me when she was ready and I went to her room to meet her and take her out for a walk and talk. The feeling I got when she opened the door was really indescribable. But we hugged and went on our walk. We had dinner, some drinks and the talking was flowing like it always do when we talk. Ofcourse her English speaking isn't perfect, but good enough that it works for me. But we ended the night sitting in the hotel bar talking. Before I followed her to her room, we kissed for a bit but decided that we don't need to rush anything. Next few days went about the same, but on the fourth day we ended the night going into her room for some more drinks. One thing led to another ofcourse and we ended up having sex. At first it was very lackluster on my part as I ended way to fast, ill blame it on not having sex for a long time since I started with this girl. But it was no problem, she was cool about it ofcourse. I helped her cum, an we went for another go wich did not end so soon. I felt we matched very well both in and out of bed. We had good chemistry and we both had a really good time together. It was really tough watching her board her plane back home. But we agreed that we need to do this again sooner rather than later to continue what we got going on. So all in all was a really nice experience, one I have waited a long time for and was well worth the wait. What happens to us in the future I don't know, but I hope it's good.
Congrats on the successful meet up. It has been a long time since I checked on this thread but I do remember having hope for you.

I'm here living in Colombia with my girlfriend for a few months. She is currently transmitting and for some reason I thought about your post and decided to see if you two had met. Happy for you and I wish you the best of luck. Now that the mystery of in person chemistry is behind you the real work begins.

Long distance relationships are tough but not impossible. I'm coming up on a year of knowing my girlfriend... but we met in real life and became official in February. Out of those 7/8 months I have spent about 3 months here with her and I'm living with her now. I came in September expecting to not get my 90 day stamp... but I did. So we are doing a little test run of living together. Those moments apart suck but it makes the times together that much sweeter.

Cam girls... dating cam girls... it can be a minefield and many more have been burned then there are success stories.... but in the end we are all people... and you sir are now in the people stage. Sincerel, I wish you the best of luck.

Congrats on the successful meet up. It has been a long time since I checked on this thread but I do remember having hope for you.

I'm here living in Colombia with my girlfriend for a few months. She is currently transmitting and for some reason I thought about your post and decided to see if you two had met. Happy for you and I wish you the best of luck. Now that the mystery of in person chemistry is behind you the real work begins.

Long distance relationships are tough but not impossible. I'm coming up on a year of knowing my girlfriend... but we met in real life and became official in February. Out of those 7/8 months I have spent about 3 months here with her and I'm living with her now. I came in September expecting to not get my 90 day stamp... but I did. So we are doing a little test run of living together. Those moments apart suck but it makes the times together that much sweeter.

Cam girls... dating cam girls... it can be a minefield and many more have been burned then there are success stories.... but in the end we are all people... and you sir are now in the people stage. Sincerel, I wish you the best of luck.
Thanks alot for the well wishes, ye I know LDR will be hard as it has been hard for a long time. But meeting was a huge boost to continue it. We are planning next meet and how to move forward. So for now we will keep meeting in a different country as often as our work allows us. Then when russia opens up she will come and stay in my country for a good while. She also have stopped camming and have a regular job now. But If she wants to cam I have no issues with that an have told her that. So ye at the moment we are in a very good place and hard work from both sides will keep it there. Good to hear everything is going good with you and your girl. Wish you the best of luck with that rebelins.

just want to chime in and say best of luck to you. (and if you meet up with her report back on how it goes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.